Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) (1362 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video) / Lady Flashes Her Bum In A Plane While Twerking (video) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) by Igboblog: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2019
A beautiful Kenyan Lady has revealed she’s ready to lose her virginity.

The lady identified as Shay Evah, who claimed to be half-Kenyan and half-Tanzanian looks more like a model and most of her photos she uploaded on the App seem to be ones taken in exotic places and quite provocative.

According to her "I Just Feel Like I Need To Lose My Virginity Sio Kwa Mshepu HuoSema Kanenepa Sijui Kunani" she posted on Instagram.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/518151/i-need-to-lose-my-virginity-beautiful-lady-flashes-her-pnt-photos/

Cc, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Heartless / Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. / Man Shows His D1ck On Live Show O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.