Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. (1366 Views)

Korra Slept With Her Friend's Fiancé While Pregnant - Ex-husband Reveals / What Is The Effect On A Child To See His/her Parents Having Sex? / Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please I want to find out the effect of an infection on a pregnant woman. I have a friend whose wife has a virginia infection, the advice is that she can not take drugs because of the baby. Injection is the only way.
I want to find out if treatment is not carried out before delivery will it result in any complication? I ask because some nurses can't even solved my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by ojun50(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
I just dey hear dis one oh
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by olabrinks(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Why should your friend tell you that his wife had vagina infection? Some people in this world talk too much. Please tell your friend that vagina infection can affect the foetus so she should get treatment ASAP. Also tell your friend to padlock his mouth, it’s not everything you must tell people.

2 Likes

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by RoyalBlu(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
My friend, my friend...

OP this is a new year o.

Please take your wife to see a doctor.

She'll be fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Mood11: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Either you are fuvvvckn your friends pregnant wife or the woman is your wife.

If none of the above is the case, then go back to 2019 because that was the year I gave a fuc..qq

3 Likes

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Jodha(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
What kind of vagina infection does she have?

1 Like

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
ojun50:
I just dey hear dis one oh

Like seriously
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
What kind of vagina infection does she have?

I don't know but he said its a whitish discharge
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mood11:
Either you are fuvvvckn your friends pregnant wife or the woman is your wife.

If none of the above is the case, then go back to 2019 because that was the year I gave a fuc..qq

Lol....very close friend
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
RoyalBlu:
My friend, my friend...

OP this is a new year o.

Please take your wife to see a doctor.

She'll be fine.

He has done that I just wanted to know what will happen if he did not before delivery day
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
olabrinks:
Why should your friend tell you that his wife had vagina infection? Some people in this world talk too much. Please tell your friend that vagina infection can affect the foetus so she should get treatment ASAP. Also tell your friend to padlock his mouth, it’s not everything you must tell people.

Roger that!!
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Golden057:

It might be a yeast infection...she should seek urgent medical attention before it's too late...

1 Like

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by czarr(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Golden057:

that would be candida, it's quite common
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by olabrinks(f): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
90% of pregnant women get a yeast infection due to raging hormones. It’s very normal.
Jodha:

It might be a yeast infection...she should seek urgent medical attention before it's too late...

1 Like

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Golden057:

Like seriously
Not seriously... Bt wht am concern is d aspects of not getting treated after delivery
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by MedicH: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
This whitish vaginal discharge is one of the symptoms of thrush which is a vaginal infection also known as candida, candidosis or candidiasis. It is a yeast infection caused by the Candida species of fungus, usually Candida albicans.

This vaginal infection is a major causative factor of delivery before 9 months. It occurs as a recurrent colonization of the reproductive system of the woman when not treated in early pregnancy and sometimes without symptoms and can cause preterm delivery that's the baby coming out before 9 months and with low birthweight.

Tell the antenatal care provider about this vaginal thrush so they will take a swab and run the necessary culture and sensitivity testing to find out what's up. Ante natal care is more important than going fot deliverance in pregnancy. The baby has low immune system at birth and also has chances of contracting this infection. Treatment is required urgently
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Kobicove(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Golden057:

Lol....very close friend

Na lie.

It's your wife grin
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2020
Tell her to buy this for insertion once every night she is about to sleep she can insert one into her Pu..sy

Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Kobicove:

Na lie.

It's your wife grin

Am engaged planning to wed besides, its cost me nothing if I chose to say its my wife. tongue
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2020
azimo:
Tell her to buy this for insertion once every night she is about to sleep she can insert one into her Pu..sy

Thanks... Suggestion adopted
Re: Infection While Pregnant: Effect On Delivery. by Golden057(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
MedicH:
This whitish vaginal discharge is one of the symptoms of thrush which is a vaginal infection also known as candida, candidosis or candidiasis. It is a yeast infection caused by the Candida species of fungus, usually Candida albicans.

This vaginal infection is a major causative factor of delivery before 9 months. It occurs as a recurrent colonization of the reproductive system of the woman when not treated in early pregnancy and sometimes without symptoms and can cause preterm delivery that's the baby coming out before 9 months and with low birthweight.

Tell the antenatal care provider about this vaginal thrush so they will take a swab and run the necessary culture and sensitivity testing to find out what's up. Ante natal care is more important than going fot deliverance in pregnancy. The baby has low immune system at birth and also has chances of contracting this infection. Treatment is required urgently

Nice one....

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Needed: Matured Guys Only / Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle / Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.