Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Use These Scriptures To Pray For Favour. (4). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use These Scriptures To Pray For Favour. (4). (287 Views)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use These Scriptures To Pray For Favour. (4). by Revadebola: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2019
USE THESE SCRIPTURES TO PRAY FOR FAVOUR. (4).

Continued From Yesterday.

Are there projects you are pursuing and you desire that the Lord will back you up with favour to succeed?

Then use this scripture.

Psalm 30:7 (KJV)
"Lord , by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled".

Whenever you are experiencing battles from your enemies and you desire victory caused by God's favour, use this scripture to pray.

Psalm 41:11 (KJV)
"By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me".

When you want to get results beyond your labour, then use this scripture to pray for favour.

Psalm 44:3 (KJV)
"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them".

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries
Re: Use These Scriptures To Pray For Favour. (4). by Goshen360(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
There is a difference between the old ways of praying or prayers and the new covenant ways of praying or prayers in the finished works of God.

One of the things God will never do is WHAT HE'S ALREADY DONE. It is wrong to tell or teach people to pray for favor instead of teaching people to pray as one's already favoured.

If you are called into ministry, you must find a way not to follow the traditional teachings of men in the organized church but distinct yourself from men and their doctrine passed down, you must learn from the Spirit of God and that makes your ministry standout.

Good bless!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day. / Donnie Mcclarkin Calls Out His Debtor / Permanent Residency Granted To A Family After Terrible Adversary..(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.