Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? (718 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / See How Rude This Girl Is / Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? by code9(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you feel insulted, embarrassed or indifferent when someone asks you how old you are?
Do you lie about it immediately or do you do it the naija way (why do you want to know how old I am? � )

I know most complaints usually come from women (one of the worst questions you can ask them), although there are also men who disapprove of such questions.

What do you think? how do you deal when someone asks your age?
https://www.huddleberry.com/d/369-how-rude-is-it-to-ask-someone-s-age

Re: How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? by Wallade(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
I think it can be rude and arrogant to ask people for their age except when the need if obvious and understood by the person you asked.
Re: How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? by Heloct(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
It's not rude.

It's just so obvious some people are ashamed of growing old.
Re: How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided Depends on the occasion,buh not rude,buh we Nigerians find it difficult to answer...

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Erection Reading This!!! / What Can You Say About What This Girls Are Doing / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.