Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again (27068 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Ogun tops list of South African returnees / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Deicide: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can use to passport to do what?
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by fishmillan: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Nigeria just useless
Vote Apc out!

My guy , relax small and use this brain God gave you, think deeply is APC the cause of your problem..Nigeria has been in this shit hole since the time of PDP , and still you are reeking for PDP again...

You are cause of your problem...fooolgerian

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria shall be great again

Of cos Nigeria shall be great again but only when Jesus Christ comes and there shall be no more country or tribe .
Not when the young men are declining to send that old man to Daura
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evil leaders and bad followers are part of the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by udemzyudex(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Definitely not in this generation or even the next 2 generations.
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by fashmann(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Samade7: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Larrymaxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
can it travel to heaven
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Richkid97(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
How much is there visa
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Niorte:
When you mind your business, the world will mind you. Japan does not make noise yet achieving development strides.

You can say that again.
I admire their ingenuity - the way they use their brain to create and also invent something out of gabbage.

I remember when I used to watch Japanese documentaries on such creativity on MITV years ago. There was one I watched in which stale/discarded cooking oil was used to create biofuel or something similar. I was amazed!
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Larrymaxy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by TobiAbuja: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Japan is an incredible country with industrious people. Like a different world.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by fishmillan: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Shooor, dey fool yourself

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Jodiors: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerian passport nkor?
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
flyca:
wink
Flyca love, it's been ages
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by haconjy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
stop dreaming... get back to work to make Nigeria great again
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
congrats to them. we will get there soon cheesy
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wetin come consign autojosh with passport mata?....
Ayam not understanding........
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
chendstone01:
God why dem born me for this country wey tin I do u chia Jehovah
You were a bad nigga in your previous life. Do good today maybe ...your next life, you might be a Lebanese. sad
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Hector050: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
i dont need japan passport
autojosh:

Once again, Japan made it to the top position of the World’s Most Powerful Passport!

This is according to the rankings by Henley Passport Index – an organization that periodically measures the access each country's travel document affords.

This will be the second time in succession that Japan has held that position.

The ranking is revised quarterly.

According to Henley Passport Index report, Japan retains its top spot as the world's most travel-friendly passport thanks to the document's access to 190 countries.

South Korea edged up the ranking from October's index to join Singapore, offering access to 189 jurisdictions, thanks to a new visa-on-arrival agreement with India.

That the top countries in the list are all Asian -- along with other significant movers from the region -- shows that many Asia nations are "sustaining a high comfort level with mutually beneficial economic migration," Parag Khanna, the founder and managing partner of FutureMap in Singapore, told Henley & Partners.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/again-japanese-passport-tops-list-of-worlds-most-powerful-passports/
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Babysvoice: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked that is were I am traveling to next
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
We will acheive the Nigeria of Our dream one day ..... all of us have dream and we believe we can achieve it if we work toward it and never give up, same things apply to Nigeria. Nigeria could have been greater than this if all those that succeeded and made it out of this country never give up on Nigeria, imagine if all Nigeria that built business abroad did it at home and they came home and applied the knowledge they gained abroad on Nigeria but they all gave up on Nigeria and continue developing other countries
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by zolajpower: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoduwa:
Edo state should top the list
For what abeg ? Development if na so Obaseki dey try but if na peace and love ,Edo dey last ....... grin
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Raph82(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
sexymoma:
Nigeria get passport?
We kuku get, only that 2B excerrcise book get value pass am. But I know there's going to be a positive change in d status of Naija passport soon.
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by AreaFada2: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifihearam:
I still dont want oooo..If its not yankee, British or Canada..keep am.
Lol.

There are many passports with benefit of these countries BUT without the poential risk when travelling widely in he world. Especially in unsafe corners of the world where Western countries are not popular.

Neutral Switzerland and fairly neutral one like Austria. Then Luxembourg & Monaco. Passports that are not common but powerful.

After Brexit, British passport will lose some steam regarding ability to work in 27 developed European nations (EU).
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Isoduwa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
zolajpower:

For what abeg ? Development if na so Obaseki dey try but if na peace and love ,Edo dey last ....... grin

My guy hate or Love � it Edo state should top the list
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by jrusky(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifihearam:
I still dont want oooo..If its not yankee, British or Canada..keep am.

Reason

See as you are craving for other nations passport as if it's your life and without it your life is meaningless. Nah wah ooo. Serious complexity syndrome. Change your reasoning ok.

Beside British might loose out among the top the moment they axe themselves out of EU with no deal because they have to queue for visa to enter the renaming 27 nations I guess you know what means At the end of the day it's only country like Albania, Tajiskistan, Azerbaijan and the rest *Jan* and to what usefulness are those places to ordinary British passport holders?

Bro it's not having passport that goes plenty places that matters but what are the important of those places to the passport holder matters. If you are shut out of France, Germany, Italy, Netherland, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal etc pls your passport is nonsense.
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by dollar124(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
everything about Japan is of high quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Business Summit In US has No African Delegates. Their Visas Were Denied / FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.