Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again (27171 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Ogun tops list of South African returnees / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by lereinter(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
MediaLife:

Yes, Nigeria will be great again!! We shall enjoy the betterment together cool

Which black nation is great?

Nigeria is no exception
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Kinjikitile(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
autojosh:

Once again, Japan made it to the top position of the World’s Most Powerful Passport!

This is according to the rankings by Henley Passport Index – an organization that periodically measures the access each country's travel document affords.

This will be the second time in succession that Japan has held that position.

The ranking is revised quarterly.

According to Henley Passport Index report, Japan retains its top spot as the world's most travel-friendly passport thanks to the document's access to 190 countries.

South Korea edged up the ranking from October's index to join Singapore, offering access to 189 jurisdictions, thanks to a new visa-on-arrival agreement with India.

That the top countries in the list are all Asian -- along with other significant movers from the region -- shows that many Asia nations are "sustaining a high comfort level with mutually beneficial economic migration," Parag Khanna, the founder and managing partner of FutureMap in Singapore, told Henley & Partners.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/again-japanese-passport-tops-list-of-worlds-most-powerful-passports/
Before this ,,,I always dream to further my education in Japan and South Korea..... The country seem interesting and disciplined.. their everyday innovation,, progress excites me.. I can't reach there without making it.. I mean I am hardworking .. and I really want to make it... I want to witness how it is to be successful.. and 1 only European country I wish to be there is Finland.. .. if wishes were horses ,...��
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Op you should have at least listed the top ten most powerful passports. This post is incomplete
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Ugosample(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
We will acheive the Nigeria of Our dream one day ..... all of us have dream and we believe we can achieve it if we work toward it and never give up, same things apply to Nigeria. Nigeria could have been greater than this if all those that succeeded and made it out of this country never give up on Nigeria, imagine if all Nigeria that built business abroad did it at home and they came home and applied the knowledge they gained abroad on Nigeria but they all gave up on Nigeria and continue developing other countries

Nigeria no wan development

That's the FACT
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Who did I offend ? Why did my mum not wait for abroad base ? Why marry my dad ? Why not a igbo man based in Japan or Germany.

That's not a fair thing to say tho

But I get your frustrations
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Before those Countries get to where they are today ..... They have a lot of Heroes and a lot of fellow citizens that never give up on the people they fought their corrupt government and stood up for the people , they did not fight for their Pockets they just fought the people without any reward. You ran out of the country, and came back oneday and expect the people to follow you just like that? That's not how to do it, Before you lead the people you have to show the people you got what it take to lead them by fighting for them, helping them , and living among them you just don't come one day and say i want to lead you and you expect the people to follow you just like that when that are not stupid, You have to show the people prove that you can lead them well and you have the best interest of the people in your heart, Just because you came from abroad after you ran away doesn't mean you have the best interest of the people in your hearts. Nigeria need people that is ready to die by fighting for the interest of the people because it happened in all those europeans countries too, they made a lot of sacrifice is Africa or Nigeria as a whole ready to do the same? How the Universe works is Mystery ,if you want any good and great things you have to make sacrifices for it and fight that you want this things but sadly no one in Africa is ready to fight for the people in a sensible way without having any other motives or selfish interest. Look at how some African Nations got their independent they fought hard for it and made a lot of sacrifice for it. The same things have to happened if Africa is going to reach any height higher one of the reasons is because that's how the Universe works ... if you need any good things and want something good to take place you have to make sacrifice for it, Work for it, Struggle for it, Suffer for it, You must even be ready to die for it and you have to do it in a sensible and reasonable way but sadly no one in Africa is ready to do all of the above, everyone just want to live and be happy, everyone is only interested in lifting their family, those that are fighting are all doing it wrongly or doing it with other selfish motives. If you want to lead the people you have to show it to the people and prove it to the people, the people we have no option other than to follow you if they see the spirits in you but sadly everyone that claimed they want to lead the people lack the spirit. Trust me the hope is not lost, One day Many people will rise up and fight for Africa, a lot of sacrifice have to be make for a new Africa to emerge until Africa is ready to fight, Until Africa is ready to get bloody against those Bad people in Africa because bad people can never change, Until People are ready to fight and not run and Give up, Until Africa is ready to eliminate all their Oppresives and selfish leaders, Until Africa is ready give up on selling the leaderships of the country to the highest bidders and the greatest liars instead of those that really work for it and deserve it base on merits and good reputation .... Africa is Shithole for now but i believe it will not be like that forever but even though we may never see the Africa of our dream in our lifetime

You were the same person making some tribal inclined comments sometime back
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by optimusprime2(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Why wouldn't it be, when Japanese people barely immigrate.
In fact apart from in the USA which is a boiling pot of nationalities, I have never seen a Japanese person in any other country b4, I am yet to see.
Re: Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again by Ugosample(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
optimusprime2:
Why wouldn't it be, when Japanese people barely immigrate.
In fact apart from in the USA which is a boiling pot of nationalities, I have never seen a Japanese person in any other country b4, I am yet to see.

It's not that they don't emigrate

they have significant presence in Beijing, NY; Toronto and even London

The thing is that the Japanese are less inclined to abuse their stay, and they add value to wherever they go, by creating businesses

Africans (Nigerians) on the other hand are mostly low value citizens.
Argue all you want, its the fact

Blacks are economic migrants and leaches who would rather clog the system than add value to it.
the skilled migrant are the small exception

That is why they would never open their doors to nigga Africans tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Launches Free Bus Scheme (Photos) / Lagos Receives Pelumi Nubi’s Car At The J Randle Centre / FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.