Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. (1279 Views)

Fallen Angels Beneath The Atlantic And Indian Ocean / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
There is an existing tension all aroung Enugu city due to the alarming rate
Yorubas witch doctors and their indian counterpart spring up all around Enugu.

Findings shows that thier posters are littereed all aorund the city lobbying for customers.They have agents all
around the city.
Already, there are reports of missing persons which caused more tension,

A woman around Abakpa side which was interviwed said, young boys in need of quick cash are already
patronizing them and this causes tension around the city with reports of possible ritual activities
going on in the dark.

The youths are calling on neighbourhood watch and Enugu state government to do something about this ugly
menance before it spiral out of control and another Ogun state scenario come up in Enugu.

Below is one of the posters of one of the witch doctors as they are many all around Enugu.

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by Ajens1991: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why you no put the phone number make we know say you dey push advert for am?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by chibuike65: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Any positive testimony from there ? Asking for somebody
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
We know you are working together. people should just beware.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ajens1991:
God forbid me to advertize evil. As a matter of fact, I removed his address and phone number to avoid it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
duro4chang:
We know you are working together. people should just beware.
God forbid bad thing. Every where in Enugu is tensed up and people are afraid of ritual cases that may spring up because of these
evil people
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by duro4chang(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

God forbid bad thing. Every where in Enugu is tensed up and people are afraid of ritual cases that may spring up because of these
evil people
But it looks as if you are promoting him.
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by cherishmichael: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm! undecided
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

They have agents all
around the city.
Already, there are reports of missing persons which caused more tension,

Na dem dem.

Ritual killers.

Witchcraft and human sacrifices go hand in hand.

May God deliver us from these wicked souls. In Jesus name! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Na dem dem.

Ritual killers.

Witchcraft and human sacrifices go hand in hand.

May God deliver us from these wicked souls. In Jesus name! Amen!
Amen my brother. Igbo youths should be ready to fight this evil with the last drop of their blood.
Our future is at stake in the hands of terrorist Fulanis and Ritual babalawos from the west.
We need to stand to codemn this evil.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
duro4chang:
But it looks as if you are promoting him.

How my brother? If I wanted to promote him, I wouldnt crop out his evil phone number and his evil address.
God forbid I promote such evil.
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by LILTJAY: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Op post thwir posters with thwir addresses to prove that they are in enugu..
Stupid igbo man wan blame another person for ritual for him cursed land

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Amen my brother. Igbo youths should be ready to fight this evil with the last drop of their blood.
Our future is at stake in the hands of terrorist Fulanis and Ritual babalawos from the west.
We need to stand to codemn this evil.
Lol! You think the Igbos are not involved in the ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You think the Igbos are not involved in the ritual killings.

I never said they are not invloved. I only mentinoned about the invasion
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by Tradernaija1: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by heniford2: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which panic are you talking about Mr Op na today juju begin dey 4 Enugu
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by Ajens1991: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

God forbid me to advertize evil. As a matter of fact, I removed his address and phone number to avoid it
na wetin I wan hear be that... Enjoy your weekend Chief

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Ajens1991:
na wetin I wan hear be that... Enjoy your weekend Chief
MOD need to push this to front page. Say no to Ritualism.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by Hisbah6: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Ajens1991:
Re: Panic As Yoruba And Indian Witch Doctors Take Over Enugu. by judedwriter(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
power pass power... (4x)

Na Jesus be power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? / Why They Were Taught To Die Fighting? / The City That God Has Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.