Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs (12308 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

And nice guys laugh last.

With your bad boys theory, what stop you from controlling one babe as yours asin wife one? Babes have upper hand over you whether you like it or not...

Goodnight and stay blessed..
thats what the post is about looool. Nice Guys laugh last!!!

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
nicerod:

I will try and get a what' Sapp enabled fone
I will email you the PDF soon as morning.
But you can even holla with a friend's phone. 1 minute and we will be done.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me laugh. That's like going to IMDB to read about a movie and after saying you have seen that movie.

Not even a child is that dumb.
My assimilating capacity with yours aint the same. Go back and collect your school fees if you weren't taught summary in school. Stop embarrassing yourself, Mister.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

My assimilating capacity with yours aint the same. Go back and collect your school fees if you weren't taught summary in school. Stop embarrassing yourself, Mister.
I wonder how you learnt in school since you are allergic to getting info from the source but rely on others' comments. Hilarious
Oh and embarrassment is my moniker

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by kollinzgee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
wow wat a long and nice writeup i totally agree with some of your points, but just like you i av gone far in the alphamale game too,and my findings are:women do not really like bad boys but they are attracted to some traits they posses such as confidence,assertiveness,charisma,humour and ability to go for what you want without hesitation (guts)any woman will be swept off her feet if she meet a man who posses these traits and sometimes not all badboys possess these traits and most goodguys dont possess it they are too fearful and it reduces their attractiveness to the opposite sex.no woman will ever admit to liking guys with these traits but they fall for such guys almost all the time why,? women want a man that is not afraid of them who is free to be himself when he is around them not giving a Bleep about the consequences.but such men are very scarce.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Gaspardd(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
do you even know what a Bad Boy is? Read the post I'm putting up in 10 mins and educate yourself. I will tag you on it. Don't worry.
Oh maybe bad boy means d a God fearing man then
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Oh maybe bad boy means d a God fearing man then
who knows...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by fuckboys: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
ubunja:
if you think getting money means you are Alpha and your genes are the best you still have a lot to learn.
It's Survival of the Fittest not Survival of the Strongest.
Go learn about Biological and Genetic Strength.
e.g Remember women are Physically weaker than men but Biologically Stronger. Biological strength is more important. On average more unborn boys than girls die. On average more boys die during childhood than girls. Girls have been shown to be more resistant to many diseases that kill boys. That's the Strength this post is about. Not the strength you talking about.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Theophinio(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
derrydinny:
there is more to life than having sex. My goal in life is not to get laid hy plenty women, it is just to make money so I can live on my own rules and be slightly above the law.

if a young man's only goal is to fuckc women he meets, he will likely regret his decision

there is no glory in having sex with plenty women

You must achieve your goals this 2019
Excellent
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Theophinio:

You must achieve your goals this 2019
Excellent
so sex is so big and so important that if you have it all your goals will vaporize?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Theophinio(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
so sex is so big and so important that if you have it all your goals will vaporize?

No Sir
You misunderstood my point
I love your articles about women, it has really helped me a lot since last year i got to know you here
Thanks
However, am against the notion of having random sex with different women, which most guys are obsessed with
#PEACE
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Theophinio:

No Sir
You misunderstood my point
I love your articles about women, it has really helped me a lot since last year i got to know you here
Thanks
However, am against the notion of having random sex with different women, which most guys are obsessed with
#PEACE
peace indeed. I misunderstood you.
We all draw a line on issues due to personal beliefs.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by fuckboys: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
ubunja:
Please Note:
I'm re-uploading all my Miseducations tonight but holla at my WhatsApp if you want the PDF compilation.
can I have your WhatsApp number, I'd like a PDF compilation

Or you can send it to me now via email

xk2-t@xsil43fw5fgzito.gq
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by passionate87(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
nice write up��,ladies would never accept the fact that they fall for bad guys almost all the time,from experience most nice guys finish last because they are made to marry gals that their pussy have being drilled severally by bad guys.
in their 30s they look for that same Mr nice guy,they once talk down on.
Guys wise up jare,don't go for second hand and wore out gals but go the fresh looking ones.gals dey get expiring date because they lose their beauty and vigor with increasing age.for guys who think it's all about money,then u are totally wrong.Ur money without game won't amount to nothing because that wife,u marry might still fancy the bad boy dick she once had and cheat on you without thinking.
there are evidence with a lot of thread in nairaland which guys open to declare that they are heart broken because their gfs cheat on them.
Not that I'm immuned to my wife cheating on me but she knows better that hell would let loose if it happens and I don't give a Bleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
fuckboys:
can I have your WhatsApp number, I'd like a PDF compilation

Or you can send it to me now via email

xk2-t@xsil43fw5fgzito.gq
check on my MISEDUCATIONS moniker profile
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Emarvel(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ubunja ,God Almighty bless you for me you're a great writer✊

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emarvel:
Ubunja ,God Almighty bless you for me
you're a great writer✊
so sweet a compliment. cheesy thank you.
I recieve the blessing.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
passionate87:
nice write up��,ladies would never accept the fact that they fall for bad guys almost all the time,from experience most nice guys finish last because they are made to marry gals that their pussy have being drilled severally by bad guys.
in their 30s they look for that same Mr nice guy,they once talk down on.
Guys wise up jare,don't go for second hand and wore out gals but go the fresh looking ones.gals dey get expiring date because they lose their beauty and vigor with increasing age.for guys who think it's all about money,then u are totally wrong.Ur money without game won't amount to nothing because that wife,u marry might still fancy the bad boy dick she once had and cheat on you without thinking.
there are evidence with a lot of thread in nairaland which guys open to declare that they are heart broken because their gfs cheat on them.
Not that I'm immuned to my wife cheating on me but she knows better that hell would let loose if it happens and I don't give a Bleep.
ain't this the whole truth!!!! Exactly. The biggest issue is men being made Plan Bs. Used by women as Retirement Plans and Landing Gear after the women have enjoyed busloads of Dick.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Freeko4: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:
A Woman Has 2 Hearts; 1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs (2019 Update)

Prologue.
Why do women claim they want good men only to fall for bad men? the exact opposite of what they said they wanted? why does a girl claim to want a Sweet Romantic Guy but turn around and get pregnant for a Bad Boy? Why is there a contradiction between what women say and what women actually do? Can women themselves provide a satisfying answer for this contradiction without looking hypocritical, confused and untrustworthy?

"THINKING WITH THE DICK"
A man has 2 heads, the big head on his neck and the small head between his legs AKA the Pèńìś. These two heads work in opposition and are locked in a life-long battle for the control of the man. Most days the man thinks with the big head and is clear and rational. But some days he thinks with the small head and is dumb and reckless.

QUEEN OF HEARTS
A woman also has a similar life-long battle on her hands. But instead of a Battle of Heads, a woman experiences a Battle of Hearts...while a man has two heads locked in a life-long conflict over his decision-making process, a WOMAN HAS 2 HEARTS similarly locked in a perpetual struggle. Her first heart is the general heart we all speak of, located in her chest, the Romantic part of her; while her second heart is the Vagina, located BETWEEN HER LEGS, the Business part of her which is at war with her romantic side.

Historical fun fact: the shape of the heart we use in romance was actually used earlier to represent the vagina in ancient religions.

PUSSY VS HEART.
there is a popular belief that the word "woman" began as "womb-man", or "a man with a womb". It's debatable. But let's pretend it's true because the Womb is the biggest differentiator of the sexes.

A woman's womb is nature's photocopier. A man puts his sperm and out comes an exact copy of him. These copies (children) need time and money to raise and no woman in her right senses will burden herself with a poor man's children doomed to a life of poverty. So she seeks out a man with resources.
But here is a dilemma: although the man with resources may be the best man to RAISE babies with, he is usually not the best genes to MAKE the babies with. And vice versa the man with the best genes is usually not a great father himself. This then means in her life, a woman ends up needing TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEN to fulfill her reproductive role: One man to provide the right genes and another to provide the right father-figure. She needs a Fvcker and a Father.

And this is where a woman's two hearts come in. She has two distinct desires championed by two very different parts of her. Her heart, all romantic and sweet, wants a father-figure to build a warm and loving home for her children. While her pussy, all survival-of-the-fittest minded, demands the best genes she can get her hands on. Each desire is as strong as the other and just as legitimate. What's the use of having babies with a champion's genes when they will grow up in poverty? And What's the use of raising babies in wealth when their genes are of a loser and won't add anything special to the human race? What is the solution to this dilemma?

Enter Mother-Nature. She has a Plan. The Pussy will have her man. And the Heart will have her man as well. There is no need for the two hearts to fight the way the man's two heads fight. Mother-Nature will give each a time to dominate and get its desire met while the other bears with it.

Because a woman's fertility has an expiry date, the Pussy goes first. And so the younger the woman is the less control she has over her pussy or the more control her pussy has over her or the more "she thinks with her pussy".

THINKING WITH THE PUSSY.
now, then the pussy and the heart hold supreme power over the woman at different periods in her life.

While the heart in a woman's chest seeks to lead her to all things warm and fuzzy and romantic; the heart between her legs is on a wildly different mission: It seeks to lead the woman into the arms of BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES (who are not necessarily the Good Men) in direct contradiction to what her heart in the chest is pushing for; the Good Men (who are not necessarily the BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES.) But why is the Good Man inferior and the Bad Man superior?

Mother-Nature doesn't think like me and you. She is not religious nor is she Law-Abiding and she conducts her business outside the human notions of good & evil, right & wrong. In her eyes Might makes Right and Strong is never Wrong. in her eyes humans are just another group of animals in the jungle regardless of their technology and cities, because you can take the human race out of the Jungle but you will never take the Jungle out of the human race.

Consequently Mother-Nature applies the same Law of the Jungle to human reproduction that she applies to the animals in the Jungle. And the Pussy being the tip of the spear of Evolution, is optimized for this Law. In the jungle it is the cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal that gets to mate with the females. The soft, kind and mellow ones never smell the pussy. They are deemed WEAK and UNWORTHY. If their weak genes were given to the next generation of animals, that generation will be weak and won't survive life's challenges and a few generations later that species will die away and be extinct. Mother-Nature acts to prevent such a calamity by pushing the females to the hardened and savage of the males. These are the ones who will procreate and live on through their offspring. The ones whose genes will SURVIVE through successive generations - it's the next best thing after immortality. (It is this "surviving" that is meant by the phrase: Survival of the Fittest. It's also called Natural Selection)

THE BAD BOY GETS THE PUSSY, THE NICE GUY GETS THE HEART..
Among humans this plays out as women seeking out a very particular type of a man... For among men there is only one man that is a "cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal": the Bad Boy.

It is this hated, misunderstood man that Mother-Nature deems worthy to make copies of. His boldness, hatred of the mainstream and his perchant for risk-taking make his genes pure gold from an evolutionary stand point. (Although Society sees him as a nuisance of the highest order). The very things Society reviles him for: his promiscuity, fvcking other men's wives, depositing his sperm and going, constantly breaking the law and his refusal to fit in and live responsibly, these things make him Mother-Nature's Favourite Son. Because if strong offspring must be made that will grow up to defy norms, redefine the normal and keep the human race going in this dangerous World of tragedies, wars and natural disasters, then those genes will definately not come from the Nice Guy with his timid nature. Mother-Nature doesn't play games with the species. She is dead serious about keeping humanity going so much that she has given a woman little to no control over her womb and a woman can get pregnant and give birth even while in a coma. She means business.

Life is war. From the Champion that beats all other men to get the girl, to the Sperm that beats all other sperm to get the egg, one lesson is clear: Only The Strong Get To Reproduce. Mother-Nature, by favouring the Bad Boy, is not wrong. Because the Nice Guy, although beloved by everyone as the Good Man, wouldnt last 1 day in the Jungle or 1 day without the Government. Nice Guys only exist because the societal peace & order the Government brings protects them and allows them to thrive. Remove the government and it's various components like the police, army and ambulance services (as during a Zombie Apocalypse) and the nice guys will be quickly eliminated by the stronger, more cunning and ruthless bad men who will emerge as the masters of this lawless world. Mother-Nature knows this. so does the Pussy. And so must you.

The Bad Boys will ravage that pussy anywhere from a girl's teenage years to her early thirties. The Nice Guys who proposition the young woman will be told "I'm too young to marry" , "I'm focusing on my studies" or "marriage is not for everyone". Meanwhile the young women will be falling pregnant...

To recap, this is how Mother-Nature (and by extension, the Pussy) sees it: good man = weak man (because he relies on government and society to survive); bad man = strong man (because he can survive without government or society AKA the Jungle). Cross a Good Man and he'll call the Police. But cross a Bad Man and he'll deal with you himself. The good man hates violence (so he calls the Police to be violent on his behalf), but the bad man isn't afraid to spill blood personally to keep himself and those around him safe. If you were a woman whose babies would you want? The choice is not too hard to make.

But the Good Man AKA the Nice Guy is still needed. That his sperm was disqualified doesn't mean he has no role to play in human reproduction. He has the biggest role yet.

Because a good man has never been a risk taker and has patiently done everything by the book (high school, college, university, career, 9-5 job) it means he has one thing the high school drop-out, wild-living Bad Boy doesn't have: Resources. Money. So while the young woman is getting all the Bad Boy Dick she can handle, she keeps the good man in a friendzone. It is from here that she begins spending the Nice Guy's money. The Nice Guy pays for a pussy he never fvcks, while the Bad Boy fvcks a pussy he never pays for. After the pussy has got its desire of champion genes and the Bad Boy has predictably dumped the woman with one or two kids, making her a single mother, it's time for the heart to get it's desire of a man with resources.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.
So when a woman reaches her 30s, her heart gains power over the pussy. and the heart
gets its perfect (but weaker) Gentleman. the pussy surrenders power because by 30 it has done its job. it has given a woman the Bad Boy's kids, ensuring evolution pushes forward the fittest genes. and the romantic Nice Guy that the woman's heart has been longing for her whole life is finally accepted. and to prove
his niceness, the Nice Guy is willing to love the Single Mother with all her kids. and THAT is his weakness. he betrays his own millions of sperm in his balls to support
kids made by another man's sperm. But dumb and stupid as he is, he is not completely useless. His bucks or moola are still needed.

In the all-important Greek alphabet, A is Alpha, B is Beta and Z is Omega.
Because the Champion genes are important above everything else, the man who has them is called an Alpha male. the Nice Guy - Good Man who the woman's heart craves and whose money or bucks raises the champion's babies is second important and is called a Beta. Or second best. Or Plan B. He gets the FATHERING duties. his job is Caretaker.

But as far as the struggle for supremacy between the heart in the chest and the heart between the woman's legs the war is over. there is no more conflict. The woman's 2 hearts have each got it's desire. all is at peace. and the womb retires into menopause. The woman's looks fade. Her beauty has done its job.

The woman's pussy gave its Nice Years to the Bad Boy and now it gives its Bad Years to the Nice Guy. the Nice Guy can get the wide-open loose hole now. He is inferior in every way that matters: GENETICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY, but that doesn't matter now. At this point sex is just sex anyway. nothing more. no more procreation. the Nice Guy's sperm mean nothing to the womb. He is just watering a dead plant. he is just a sex object. a glorified human Love Machine with a bank account to raise the Bad Boy's kids. But he doesn't mind. He doesn't mind the boobs that touch the floor or that ass thats now jelly, as long as he's getting sex. That's all that matters to him.

THE MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS.
The woman using the Nice Guy for his material gifts was herself once used by the Bad Boy for her fresh body and the Bad Boy himself was used by Mother-Nature for his superior sperm. Its proof we are all gears in a bigger engine. chess-pieces on a grand chess board. tools. instruments. instruments in the hand of Mother-Nature who is the only real Player. playing us against one another. from the Bad Boy whose violent nature translates into furious sperms that make fearless babies and is rewarded with sex but is denied love because no woman can make him fall in love no matter
how good the sex... to the Nice Guy whose gentle nature translates into a father figure and is rewarded with love but is denied sex before marriage and biological children
after marriage, because to him Love=Sex and no girl will casual-Bleep him since he will fall in love, but girls instead prefer to save him for marriage at which time most girls would have had the Bad Boy's children ages ago and even worse: be unwilling to have any more children. It's Mother-Nature's way of making the best of life in a broken world: taking the best in all of us whether we are Bad Boys or Nice Guys to strengthen the future of the
Species. we all play the roles Mother-Nature chooses for us based on our character, personality and upbringing.

My brother, Mother-Nature is your Mother-in-Law. To get her daughters you must study and learn how she directs them from teen-age to middle-age and get yourself better acquainted with the instincts she places at the centre of the female constitution. The woman is controlled by the Pussy while the Pussy is controlled by the womb and the womb controlled by Mother-Nature, the mother of all mothers. To get the pussy you appeal to the womb, to understand the womb you study Mother-Nature's work in the Jungle.

The Law of the Jungle is exceedingly harsh but the reason why everything about love, sex and babies is
presently a do or die scenario heavily biased towards manipulation, abuse and selfish exploitation, is because we live in a broken world, and Mother Nature herself has become a Bad Mother.
# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

P/S remember if you can't comment here for any reason holla at me on WhatsApp: +2762 921 1504 . Guys and Gals welcome. But no haters.

As promised: CC
Eberechi24:

Nice work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by BBBmall25: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Brilliant!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by RealAdewole(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
ubunja:
Please Note:
I'm re-uploading all my Miseducations tonight but holla at my WhatsApp if you want the PDF compilation.
Your WhatsApp please....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
RealAdewole:

Your WhatsApp please....
that message expired months ago.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by RealAdewole(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
that message expired months ago.

Can I still get the PDFs
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
RealAdewole:

Can I still get the PDFs
that's why it's an expired message. The PDF is no longer available
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by mablie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
RealAdewole:

Can I still get the PDFs
Hello.If you use Mozilla Firefox,follow the steps highlighted below;

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Gmasterp(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:

Prologue.
Why do women claim they want good men only to fall for bad men? the exact opposite of what they said they wanted? why does a girl claim to want a Sweet Romantic Guy but turn around and get pregnant for a Bad Boy? Why is there a contradiction between what women say and what women actually do? Can women themselves provide a satisfying answer for this contradiction without looking hypocritical, confused and untrustworthy?

"THINKING WITH THE DICK"
A man has 2 heads, the big head on his neck and the small head between his legs AKA the Pèńìś. These two heads work in opposition and are locked in a life-long battle for the control of the man. Most days the man thinks with the big head and is clear and rational. But some days he thinks with the small head and is dumb and reckless.

QUEEN OF HEARTS
A woman also has a similar life-long battle on her hands. But instead of a Battle of Heads, a woman experiences a Battle of Hearts...while a man has two heads locked in a life-long conflict over his decision-making process, a WOMAN HAS 2 HEARTS similarly locked in a perpetual struggle. Her first heart is the general heart we all speak of, located in her chest, the Romantic part of her; while her second heart is the Vagina, located BETWEEN HER LEGS, the Business part of her which is at war with her romantic side.

Historical fun fact: the shape of the heart we use in romance was actually used earlier to represent the vagina in ancient religions.

PUSSY VS HEART.
there is a popular belief that the word "woman" began as "womb-man", or "a man with a womb". It's debatable. But let's pretend it's true because the Womb is the biggest differentiator of the sexes.

A woman's womb is nature's photocopier. A man puts his sperm and out comes an exact copy of him. These copies (children) need time and money to raise and no woman in her right senses will burden herself with a poor man's children doomed to a life of poverty. So she seeks out a man with resources.
But here is a dilemma: although the man with resources may be the best man to RAISE babies with, he is usually not the best genes to MAKE the babies with. And vice versa the man with the best genes is usually not a great father himself. This then means in her life, a woman ends up needing TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEN to fulfill her reproductive role: One man to provide the right genes and another to provide the right father-figure. She needs a Fvcker and a Father.

And this is where a woman's two hearts come in. She has two distinct desires championed by two very different parts of her. Her heart, all romantic and sweet, wants a father-figure to build a warm and loving home for her children. While her pussy, all survival-of-the-fittest minded, demands the best genes she can get her hands on. Each desire is as strong as the other and just as legitimate. What's the use of having babies with a champion's genes when they will grow up in poverty? And What's the use of raising babies in wealth when their genes are of a loser and won't add anything special to the human race? What is the solution to this dilemma?

Enter Mother-Nature. She has a Plan. The Pussy will have her man. And the Heart will have her man as well. There is no need for the two hearts to fight the way the man's two heads fight. Mother-Nature will give each a time to dominate and get its desire met while the other bears with it.

Because a woman's fertility has an expiry date, the Pussy goes first. And so the younger the woman is the less control she has over her pussy or the more control her pussy has over her or the more "she thinks with her pussy".

THINKING WITH THE PUSSY.
now, then the pussy and the heart hold supreme power over the woman at different periods in her life.

While the heart in a woman's chest seeks to lead her to all things warm and fuzzy and romantic; the heart between her legs is on a wildly different mission: It seeks to lead the woman into the arms of BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES (who are not necessarily the Good Men) in direct contradiction to what her heart in the chest is pushing for; the Good Men (who are not necessarily the BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR MALES.) But why is the Good Man inferior and the Bad Man superior?

Mother-Nature doesn't think like me and you. She is not religious nor is she Law-Abiding and she conducts her business outside the human notions of good & evil, right & wrong. In her eyes Might makes Right and Strong is never Wrong. in her eyes humans are just another group of animals in the jungle regardless of their technology and cities, because you can take the human race out of the Jungle but you will never take the Jungle out of the human race.

Consequently Mother-Nature applies the same Law of the Jungle to human reproduction that she applies to the animals in the Jungle. And the Pussy being the tip of the spear of Evolution, is optimized for this Law. In the jungle it is the cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal that gets to mate with the females. The soft, kind and mellow ones never smell the pussy. They are deemed WEAK and UNWORTHY. If their weak genes were given to the next generation of animals, that generation will be weak and won't survive life's challenges and a few generations later that species will die away and be extinct. Mother-Nature acts to prevent such a calamity by pushing the females to the hardened and savage of the males. These are the ones who will procreate and live on through their offspring. The ones whose genes will SURVIVE through successive generations - it's the next best thing after immortality. (It is this "surviving" that is meant by the phrase: Survival of the Fittest. It's also called Natural Selection)

Among humans this plays out as women seeking out a very particular type of a man... For among men there is only one man that is a "cunning, most ruthless and heartless animal": the Bad Boy.

It is this hated, misunderstood man that Mother-Nature deems worthy to make copies of. His boldness, hatred of the mainstream and his perchant for risk-taking make his genes pure gold from an evolutionary stand point. (Although Society sees him as a nuisance of the highest order). The very things Society reviles him for: his promiscuity, fvcking other men's wives, depositing his sperm and going, constantly breaking the law and his refusal to fit in and live responsibly, these things make him Mother-Nature's Favourite Son. Because if strong offspring must be made that will grow up to defy norms, redefine the normal and keep the human race going in this dangerous World of tragedies, wars and natural disasters, then those genes will definately not come from the Nice Guy with his timid nature. Mother-Nature doesn't play games with the species. She is dead serious about keeping humanity going so much that she has given a woman little to no control over her womb and a woman can get pregnant and give birth even while in a coma. She means business.

Life is war. From the Champion that beats all other men to get the girl, to the Sperm that beats all other sperm to get the egg, one lesson is clear: Only The Strong Get To Reproduce. Mother-Nature, by favouring the Bad Boy, is not wrong. Because the Nice Guy, although beloved by everyone as the Good Man, wouldnt last 1 day in the Jungle or 1 day without the Government. Nice Guys only exist because the societal peace & order the Government brings protects them and allows them to thrive. Remove the government and it's various components like the police, army and ambulance services (as during a Zombie Apocalypse) and the nice guys will be quickly eliminated by the stronger, more cunning and ruthless bad men who will emerge as the masters of this lawless world. Mother-Nature knows this. so does the Pussy. And so must you.

The Bad Boys will ravage that pussy anywhere from a girl's teenage years to her early thirties. The Nice Guys who proposition the young woman will be told "I'm too young to marry" , "I'm focusing on my studies" or "marriage is not for everyone". Meanwhile the young women will be falling pregnant...

To recap, this is how Mother-Nature (and by extension, the Pussy) sees it: good man = weak man (because he relies on government and society to survive); bad man = strong man (because he can survive without government or society AKA the Jungle). Cross a Good Man and he'll call the Police. But cross a Bad Man and he'll deal with you himself. The good man hates violence (so he calls the Police to be violent on his behalf), but the bad man isn't afraid to spill blood personally to keep himself and those around him safe. If you were a woman whose babies would you want? The choice is not too hard to make.

But the Good Man AKA the Nice Guy is still needed. That his sperm was disqualified doesn't mean he has no role to play in human reproduction. He has the biggest role yet.

Because a good man has never been a risk taker and has patiently done everything by the book (high school, college, university, career, 9-5 job) it means he has one thing the high school drop-out, wild-living Bad Boy doesn't have: Resources. Money. So while the young woman is getting all the Bad Boy Dick she can handle, she keeps the good man in a friendzone. It is from here that she begins spending the Nice Guy's money. The Nice Guy pays for a pussy he never fvcks, while the Bad Boy fvcks a pussy he never pays for. After the pussy has got its desire of champion genes and the Bad Boy has predictably dumped the woman with one or two kids, making her a single mother, it's time for the heart to get it's desire of a man with resources.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.
So when a woman reaches her 30s, her heart gains power over the pussy. and the heart
gets its perfect (but weaker) Gentleman. the pussy surrenders power because by 30 it has done its job. it has given a woman the Bad Boy's kids, ensuring evolution pushes forward the fittest genes. and the romantic Nice Guy that the woman's heart has been longing for her whole life is finally accepted. and to prove
his niceness, the Nice Guy is willing to love the Single Mother with all her kids. and THAT is his weakness. he betrays his own millions of sperm in his balls to support
kids made by another man's sperm. But dumb and stupid as he is, he is not completely useless. His bucks or moola are still needed.

Because the Champion genes are important above everything else, the man who has them is called an Alpha male. the Nice Guy - Good Man who the woman's heart craves and whose money or bucks raises the champion's babies is second important and is called a Beta. Or second best. Or Plan B. He gets the FATHERING duties. his job is Caretaker.

But as far as the struggle for supremacy between the heart in the chest and the heart between the woman's legs the war is over. there is no more conflict. The woman's 2 hearts have each got it's desire. all is at peace. and the womb retires into menopause. The woman's looks fade. Her beauty has done its job.

The woman's pussy gave its Nice Years to the Bad Boy and now it gives its Bad Years to the Nice Guy. the Nice Guy can get the wide-open loose hole now. He is inferior in every way that matters: GENETICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY, but that doesn't matter now. At this point sex is just sex anyway. nothing more. no more procreation. the Nice Guy's sperm mean nothing to the womb. He is just watering a dead plant. he is just a sex object. a glorified human Love Machine with a bank account to raise the Bad Boy's kids. But he doesn't mind. He doesn't mind the boobs that touch the floor or that ass thats now jelly, as long as he's getting sex. That's all that matters to him.

The woman using the Nice Guy for his material gifts was herself once used by the Bad Boy for her fresh body and the Bad Boy himself was used by Mother-Nature for his superior sperm. Its proof we are all gears in a bigger engine. chess-pieces on a grand chess board. tools. instruments. instruments in the hand of Mother-Nature who is the only real Player. playing us against one another. from the Bad Boy whose violent nature translates into furious sperms that make fearless babies and is rewarded with sex but is denied love because no woman can make him fall in love no matter
how good the sex... to the Nice Guy whose gentle nature translates into a father figure and is rewarded with love but is denied sex before marriage and biological children
after marriage, because to him Love=Sex and no girl will casual-Bleep him since he will fall in love, but girls instead prefer to save him for marriage at which time most girls would have had the Bad Boy's children ages ago and even worse: be unwilling to have any more children. It's Mother-Nature's way of making the best of life in a broken world: taking the best in all of us whether we are Bad Boys or Nice Guys to strengthen the future of the
Species. we all play the roles Mother-Nature chooses for us based on our character, personality and upbringing.

My brother, Mother-Nature is your Mother-in-Law. To get her daughters you must study and learn how she directs them from teen-age to middle-age and get yourself better acquainted with the instincts she places at the centre of the female constitution. The woman is controlled by the Pussy while the Pussy is controlled by the womb and the womb controlled by Mother-Nature, the mother of all mothers. To get the pussy you appeal to the womb, to understand the womb you study Mother-Nature's work in the Jungle.

The Law of the Jungle is exceedingly harsh but the reason why everything about love, sex and babies is
presently a do or die scenario heavily biased towards manipulation, abuse and selfish exploitation, is because we live in a broken world, and Mother Nature herself has become a Bad Mother.
# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

P/S remember if you can't comment here for any reason holla at me on WhatsApp: +2762 921 1504 . Guys and Gals welcome. But no haters.

Eberechi24:

Just incase you decide to delete it in the future this is my copy.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:

Prologue.

"THINKING WITH THE DICK"

QUEEN OF HEARTS

PUSSY VS HEART.

THINKING WITH THE PUSSY.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

Eberechi24:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by zum19: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eberechi24:
I do Iook like someone who cares about unrealistic movement?

Lol see ooo the truth is paining her o. Women don't like the truth, they love lies dats y bad boys will keep fcking dem for all eternity.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by tydi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gaspardd:

You shld prolly go out more and test ur theory on like 5 young girls and see if it works, meet a lady, dont forget to tell her aw much of a bad boy that u re and how much pple u have killed in war vs meeting a lady and tellin her about how much money u have made and see the one that tickles her d most.

You're missing the whole thing.. Can't you just sit, read, think, comprehend and assimilate
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by PacAmaru: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
ubunja:
join the growing line of rich men who, after many years, discover their wives tricked them into raising other men's kids.
Best life is a rich guy who's redpilled.how about that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Deicide: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omo, this thing day burst my brain grin I read everything! You can see real life example of what he talks about all around you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Alvelt14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
ubunja:

Prologue.

"THINKING WITH THE DICK"

QUEEN OF HEARTS

PUSSY VS HEART.

THINKING WITH THE PUSSY.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

Eberechi24:

I quoted all, I know.

I need to

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. / 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 / Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.