Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs (12797 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by derrydinny: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
there is more to life than having sex. My goal in life is not to get laid hy plenty women, it is just to make money so I can live on my own rules and be slightly above the law.

if a young man's only goal is to fuckc women he meets, he will likely regret his decision

there is no glory in having sex with plenty women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

grin grin grin
You deh give this guys wahala I swear
tthank you jare. Let guys like Ubunja continue to cry foul. A bottle of champagne for my friend here pls
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Paxie55: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
tthank you jare. Let guys like Ubunja continue to cry foul. A bottle of champagne for my friend here pls
grin grin grin grin
I deh your back jareh.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
is that what this entire post is formulated from?
Whatever do you mean?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
GBAM. he says it like every woman will get pregnant for a bad boy before the age of 30, meaning you and I I don't know about you, but I wonder what criteria made mother nature give bad boys superior genes. Posts like this is why women need to wake up and learn some game. I am waiting for op's testosterone levels to drop during his midife crisis.
I hardly read ubuja's post and this very one, I didn't read. Get my life to live.

The truth is that women are more favored by most post on this forum that's if they are wise.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:

Whatever do you mean?
is rich men looking after someone else's child the basis of your entire post?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

I hardly read ubuja's post and this very one, I didn't read. Get my life to live.

The truth is that women are more favored by most post on this forum that's if they are wise.
~
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Paxie55: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Gaspardd(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
I really do not have d strenght to type, but then if u re still talking about the influnece of mother nature on humans then i think u seriously have been left behind and do not know whatsup. Ol'days pple marry like 5 women, give birth to dozens of children just cus of mother nature impulse to procreate and spread our gene around the earth, now pple are awake and just stop at 1 or 2. With d emergence of technology, Natures grip on humans is becoming soft. Back to d topic like i said every theory needs no be tested against reality to kno if its legit, clearly in this millenium ur theory will fail totally
ubunja:
if you think getting money means you are Alpha and your genes are the best you still have a lot to learn.
It's Survival of the Fittest not Survival of the Strongest.
Go learn about Biological and Genetic Strength.
e.g Remember women are Physically weaker than men but Biologically Stronger. Biological strength is more important. On average more unborn boys than girls die. On average more boys die during childhood than girls. Girls have been shown to be more resistant to many diseases that kill boys. That's the Strength this post is about. Not the strength you talking about.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
is rich men looking after someone else's child the basis of your entire post?
read the Prologue.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I don't understand
I hardly read any post by ubuja because it's always lurched to massage men's deflated ego and promote promiscuity among men. i appeared here because I was mentioned...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Does your argument hold true to women who stuck with their men and eventually built an empire with him?

Because from your stand point,I can deduce you were referring to whores and women of easy virtue.
what percentage of young women do you think are virgins?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
OdogwuMike:
Nice piece Ubanja, lovely to c u back again.

Looking forward to seeing more!!
yessir. I'm uploading more tonight. Just that my phone is sloooowww.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

I hardly read any post by ubuja post because it always lurched to massage men's deflated ego. I appeared here because I was mentioned...
GOOD POINT.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
derrydinny:
there is more to life than having sex. My goal in life is not to get laid hy plenty women, it is just to make money so I can live on my own rules and be slightly above the law.

if a young man's only goal is to fuckc women he meets, he will likely regret his decision

there is no glory in having sex with plenty women
then you are in the wrong threads.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it was not going to happen for a woman to agree to the Miseducations. No suprises there.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by SOFTDRINK: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
what percentage of young women do you think are virgins?
I don't have the statistics,but I think a good percentage of them,especially those below 25
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
I really do not have d strenght to type, but then if u re still talking about the influnece of mother nature on humans then i think u seriously have been left behind and do not know whatsup. Ol'days pple marry like 5 women, give birth to dozens of children just cus of mother nature impulse to procreate and spread our gene around the earth, now pple are awake and just stop at 1 or 2. With d emergence of technology, Natures grip on humans is becoming soft. Back to d topic like i said every theory needs no be tested against reality to kno if its legit, clearly in this millenium ur theory will fail totally
When wise men type, you will know... MVP
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

you don't read the miseducations but you religiously follow them. Uhhmm. Insecure much?

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by nicerod(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
let's discuss them.

Pls can u send me the pdf to my email � a
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
you don't read the miseducations but you religiously follow them. Uhhmm. Insecure much?
I follow comments religiously not your post.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
you can't dispute my post based solely on the fact that our ancestors had 5 women but now we have 1 or 2 kids. Because you will be arguing numbers not the phenomenon.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

I follow comments religiously not your post.
how does a person argue a post he has not read?
I forget you are a woman and you are never logical. Just emotional. Smh.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
nicerod:

Pls can u send me the pdf to my email � austineray7@hotmail.com
you don't have WhatsApp?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
I don't have the statistics,but I think a good percentage of them,especially those below 25
in this day and age Lol are you kidding?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
how does a person argue a post he has not read?
I forget you are a woman and you are never logical. Just emotional. Smh.

Reading comments give me insight on content of your thread.

I wonder why it's hard for you to understand. I forget you a man, just egoistical. Smh

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:
When wise men type, you will know... MVP
when a woman agrees with you on a topic about Bad Boys and Nice Guys just know you are Nice.

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Gaspardd(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
you can't dispute my post based solely on the fact that our ancestors had 5 women but now we have 1 or 2 kids. Because you will be arguing numbers not the phenomenon.

You shld prolly go out more and test ur theory on like 5 young girls and see if it works, meet a lady, dont forget to tell her aw much of a bad boy that u re and how much pple u have killed in war vs meeting a lady and tellin her about how much money u have made and see the one that tickles her d most.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Reading comments give me insight on content of your thread.

I wonder why it's hard for you to understand. I forget you a man, just egoistical. Smh
don't make me laugh. That's like going to IMDB to read about a movie and after saying you have seen that movie.

Not even a child is that dumb.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

You shld prolly go out more and test ur theory on like 5 young girls and see if it works, meet a lady, dont forget to tell her aw much of a bad boy that u re and how much pple u have killed in war vs meeting a lady and tellin her about how much money u have made and see the one that tickles her d most.
do you even know what a Bad Boy is? Read the post I'm putting up in 10 mins and educate yourself. I will tag you on it. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by Eberechi24(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
when a woman agrees with you on a topic about Bad Boys and Nice Guys just know you are Nice.
And nice guys laugh last.

With your bad boys theory, what stop you from controlling one babe as yours asin wife one? Babes have upper hand over you whether you like it or not...

Goodnight and stay blessed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs by nicerod(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
you don't have WhatsApp?

I will try and get a what' Sapp enabled fone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / When You Are Bored Of Sleeping With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.