Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (3155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by Makeitreal4life: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is it a must that you must be rich before you get married
please i need some answers
i want to get married this year and i am not earning much
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yes you have to have money in your bank account. No woman of means will suffer with you whilst at the bottom. Money is what makes a man, without it you are nothing and that is just the truth. You don’t have to be a millionaire, but at least a good comfortable six figures that’s rolling in regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage by CreepyBlackpool: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
yes it is must!

make sure you don't get married till you start earning an 8 figure salary.

Not just that but you must own estates too so you and your wife can stay in one alone without any disturbance.

You must also have atleast a 100 cars in case your wife and kids want to go out at the same time.

You must also own vacation sites and tourist centers in case you want to go on family vacations.

You should be so rich that when your kids go back to school in the US, the president will be the one to welcome them.

You must be so rich that the Minister of health in the UK will be coming to your house to treat your family

Las las, you must also have verified twitter, Instagram and FB accounts. smiley

Don't even consider marraige till you have all these sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rich before one can get married??
Re: Marriage by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
yes it is must!

make sure you don't get married till you start earning an 8 figure salary.

Not just that but you must own estates too so you and your wife can stay in one alone without any disturbance.

You must also have atleast a 100 cars in case your wife and kids want to go out at the same time.

You must also own vacation sites and tourist centers in case you want to go on family vacations.

You should be so rich that when your kids go back to school in the US, the president will be the one to welcome them.

You must be so rich that the Minister of health in the UK will be coming to your house to treat your family

Las las, you must also have verified twitter, Instagram and FB accounts. smiley

Don't even consider marraige till you have all these sad

Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Makeitreal4life:
Why do you wanna get married? Why you wanna get yourself in life prison? I’ll tell you this, marriage is not what most people paint it to be. It’s the worst institution, the deadliest prison a man can walk into. It ruins and destroys man

My advice: you need children? Get baby mama(s). You need sex? It’s free everywhere you go. Need companion? Get yourself girls that will keep flocking around you. Don’t make mistake of getting married. Enjoy your life and little money alone

8 Likes

Re: Marriage by Makeitreal4life: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
thanks for the advise
you are truly a friend indeed
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Why do you wanna get married? Why you wanna get yourself in life prison? I’ll tell you this, marriage is not what most people paint it to be. It’s the worst institution, the deadliest prison a man can walk into. It ruins and destroys man

My advice: you need children? Get baby mama(s). You need sex? It’s free everywhere you go. Need companion? Get yourself girls that will keep flocking around you. Don’t make mistake of getting married. Enjoy your life and little money alone
Sharap.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Sharap.
Make me
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Make me
Stop instigating nonsense into people.

Your heart is evil.
Wicked boy.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage by Makeitreal4life: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
please more advise
but i don't have a girl friend
how long can a relationship last before marriage
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Stop instigating nonsense into people.

Your heart is evil.
Wicked boy.
GTFOH B! Yall be looking for who to trap into the evil institution called marriage. Mcheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
GTFOH B! Yall be looking for who to trap into the evil institution called marriage. Mcheeeeee
Is it your marriage?

Nonsense boy. undecided
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
I always told you that marriage is not for you, I’m glad you’ve finally realised it. You’re just baby daddy material not husband smiley
N0favors:

3 Likes

Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Makeitreal4life:
please more advise
but i don't have a girl friend
how long can a relationship last before marriage
2-3years if you don't have money.
If you have money
6months-1year.

Depends on your height of desperation too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Is it your marriage?

Nonsense boy. undecided
Okay, stop quoting me. Thank you
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Okay, stop quoting me. Thank you
Sharap!!
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Sharap!!
I pity any man that will marry this one.

You’ll definitely end up as a baby mama
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
You’ll definitely end up as a baby mama
Lmao!!!

Cos you are a baby daddy? You think I will toll your lane?

If you decided to be a baby daddy, please, don't inculcate such mentality on others.

undecided undecided
Isiaki
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Lmao!!!

Cos you are a baby daddy? You think I will toll your lane?

If you decided to be a baby daddy, please, don't inculcate such mentality on others.

undecided undecided
Isiaki
Well, any man who marries you will leave the rest of his life in regrets and sorrows. It’s obvious from your attitude, you’ll be the Delilah to any man

1 Like

Re: Marriage by CreepyBlackpool: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Makeitreal4life:
please more advise but i don't have a girl friend how long can a relationship last before marriage
18yrs so start dating now

1 Like

Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
I always told you that marriage is not for you, I’m glad you’ve finally realised it. You’re just baby daddy material not husband smiley
Will that make me less of a man? NO sis

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Well, any man who marries you will leave the rest of his life in regrets and sorrows. It’s obvious from your attitude, you’ll be the Delilah to any man
Stop consoling yourself.

Be your baby daddy in peace and stop disturbing us with your everlasting wailing tongue!!
Yen yen yen!! undecided undecided
Re: Marriage by mrphysics(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Yes you have to have money in your bank account. No woman of means will suffer with you whilst at the bottom. Money is what makes a man, without it you are nothing and that is just the truth. You don’t have to be a millionaire, but at least a good comfortable six figures that’s rolling in regularly.
How much will a lady have before accepting to marry a man? She should earn consistent 6 figures too.

When ladies see little money, it enters their head. If they ask you now, you have money right?

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Absolutely not.
N0favors:
Re: Marriage by baralatie(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Makeitreal4life:
please more advise but i don't have a girl friend how long can a relationship last before marriage
you be underage?
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Stop consoling yourself.

Be your baby daddy in peace and stop disturbing us with your everlasting wailing tongue!!
Yen yen yen!! undecided undecided
This one is just a crack head. Bye Felicia
Re: Marriage by Adasun(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Makeitreal4life:
da contract is; u house her,feed her,protect her and give her molla and she give u sex and babies in return.
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Absolutely not.
Good girl
Re: Marriage by mrphysics(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
In years to come, many guys will opt for baby daddy position. The complicated nature of humans is what is making the entire marriage boring as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Eberechi24(f): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
The question is, why do you want to get married? Sex?
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
This one is just a crack head. Bye Felicia
Coconut head!!

Bye Lazarus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love This? / Will You Marry This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.