Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (3194 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage by Raalsalghul: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Why do you wanna get married? Why you wanna get yourself in life prison? I’ll tell you this, marriage is not what most people paint it to be. It’s the worst institution, the deadliest prison a man can walk into. It ruins and destroys man

My advice: you need children? Get baby mama(s). You need sex? It’s free everywhere you go. Need companion? Get yourself girls that will keep flocking around you. Don’t make mistake of getting married. Enjoy your life and little money alone
Me, I would trade a life of adventure and travelling around the world for marriage.
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Me, I would trade a life of adventure and travelling around the world for marriage.
Shame on you sis
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Picture of my flat head angry cry
How am I supposed to have a Igbo on my phone? I view and run cheesy
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hi
N0favors:
Hey
Re: Marriage by Raalsalghul: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
Shame on you sis
How you know I'm a sis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marriage by ultimate77(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Igbo.. I have the picture. I can put it out. By the way, is it marriage you people are discussing
Re: Marriage by Paxie55: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
N0favors:
How am I supposed to have a Igbo on my phone? I view and run cheesy
Goodnight. wink
Re: Marriage by N0favors: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:
How you know I'm a sis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cuz you type like one
Re: Marriage by Hisduchess(f): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Paxie55:

Lmao!!!

Cos you are a baby daddy? You think I will toll your lane?

If you decided to be a baby daddy, please, don't inculcate such mentality on others.

undecided undecided
Isiaki

this is pure savagery. abeg my dear go collect two bottle from iya wobe shop I go pay grin grin grin

that how they'll come to Nairaland to be giving yeye and nonsense advice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive: There Is A Website Where Nigerian Men 'order' For Runs Girls / See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon / °

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.