Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) (24455 Views)

Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019 INSHA ALAH AMINATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;
1.Business 2. Education 3. Security 4. Jobs/Employment 5. Electricity and many more.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by ayomilore: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
But what's wrong with plateau pdp recently always presenting grandpa for election.
From Jonah Jang to Jerry boy.
Does Jerry stand any chance in this coming election? Herdsmen crisis might help him but don't see him defeating lalong.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by LaVirus: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Better Nigeria with Atiku!!!
A business man that knows how to grow Nigeria's economy!!!
Let's Get Nigeria Working Again!!!
#Atiku/Obi2019#
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Westaslave2:
We plateau indigenes want fulani 2 kill us all ,also wipe us out , instead of voting 4 obi atiku
ME : y nw?
PLATEAU MAN: because we hate igbos
ME : y did u hate igbos do dey kill u pple?
PLATEAU MAN : No ! But i cant stand hw dey prosper
ME: tell me more
PLATEAU MAN: yes ,dey build duplex in our villages while we build hut ,we despise dem
We even plan killing dem ,but fulani herdsmen wont allow us 2 continue 2 kill igbos we hate LYK BIAFRAN WAR
ME: tanks sir
biafra goddess ,kudos
Karma is fvcking dem up ,no time 2 kill igbos again....dey shud vote buhari so dey wl be wiped out .wicked pple
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by asobo: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
senatedave come and see for yourself. I pray you don't become paralysed with the out of elections. PDP all the way
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by asobo: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
ayomilore:
But what's wrong with plateau pdp recently always presenting grandpa for election.
From Jonah Jang to Jerry boy.
Does Jerry stand any chance in this coming election? Herdsmen crisis might help him but don't see him defeating lalong.
Politics is local even without campaigning Baba mai tuwo will beat lalong hands done.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by celeiyke: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:
keep dreaming from were you are...m in plateau state and plateau is APC

U aint anywhere in plateau. Stop lying, Plateau is pdp even in shendam pdp is strongly on ground
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by asobo: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
celeiyke:

U aint anywhere in plateau. Stop lying, Plateau is pdp even in shendam pdp is strongly on ground
Allow him to argue with his keypad bro
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
yomi961:
shut your mouth, you should bury your head in shame, how can you open your eyes and support evil, just because you have decided to sell your conscience for your belly, doesn't mean we all have.

And you should expose your foolishness in shame by asking him/her to shut up due to the expression of what he saw and believe in, you can't deny others of the freedom of expression you are enjoying as that's evil as well...

Go and keep your partial conscience and go for impartial one.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
celeiyke:

hahahahahahaha!! please tell me more
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
yomi961:
shut your mouth, you should bury your head in shame, how can you open your eyes and support evil, just because you have decided to sell your conscience for your belly, doesn't mean we all have.
what have seen now that we've not seen during pdp rule in plateau is it d killings or the non payment of civil servants salaries...oga shut up and allow us move to the next level
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
mikeweezy:
bro you lie am also in plateau even simon mr 33 knw no second term for him again
don't dream forever oh
better wake up
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP were smart to have taken their campaign kick off to Mangu. (Mangu is the home of the incumbent deputy Gov) and the current PDP deputy governorship candidate is also from that zone(plateau central).. The PDP said the took their kick off to Mangu because by Saturday, Jan 12, Atiku wiil be in the Jos township stadium for their presidential campaigns. And probably also because Plateau North, comprising of Jos north,Jos south, Jos east,Barkin ladi,Riyom and Bassa is already seen as a stronghold of the PDP.. Lalong's ''I will die for Buhari'' speech is the topic of discussion in most local parlance in Jos especially.. Many people are angry about that statement.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by OBoy50: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
cheesy We warn them (APC zombies) but they wouldn't listen! North central is for ATIKU TILL 5050

1 Like

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
hahaahahah...APC already lost plateau. Hardship don reset people bra
ins
a Government wey Dy no pay workers and d one wey Dy unfailingly pay him workers na which hardship Dy am ... if you don't want to move to the next level please allow we that want move to the next level move please
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:
a Government wey Dy no pay workers and d one wey Dy unfailingly pay him workers na which hardship Dy am ... if you don't want to move to the next level please allow we that want move to the next level move please
common get away with your demonic recession next level.

Which kind mumu next level

1 Like

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Idcomics: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

Below pictures APC campaign flag-off in Plateau last week grin
who would want to come to APC campaigns? small time now they will show us photoshopped images of a billion people at their campaign

1 Like

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:
plateau is APC .... wailers can masturbate with the pictures above
the one you guys did in the township stadium that was empty nkoh? No go area fire... That's mangu PDP... Imagine if PDP come to Jos.. The whole town will be on lock down

1 Like

Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Askme8: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Two things are not happening this year
1.PDP WINNING THE ELECTION
2. LIVERPOOL WINNING THE EPL
we shall see, breeze Don blow kpukpuyeke yansh open propaganda and lies will not work this time around
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by breakeven: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
The two states APC have already lost. Plateau and Benue.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by iwadobo: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP ti take over already.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Modarun(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Westaslave2:
We plateau indigenes want fulani 2 kill us all ,also wipe us out , instead of voting 4 obi atiku
ME : y nw?
PLATEAU MAN: because we hate igbos
ME : y did u hate igbos do dey kill u pple?
PLATEAU MAN : No ! But i cant stand hw dey prosper
ME: tell me more
PLATEAU MAN: yes ,dey build duplex in our villages while we build hut ,we despise dem
We even plan killing dem ,but fulani herdsmen wont allow us 2 continue 2 kill igbos we hate LYK BIAFRAN WAR
ME: tanks sir

Afonja boy, lol. the people of South East and Plateau have settled their differences. we understand in ypu greedy quest to replace Buhari you must try to cause some kind of disunoty amongst Nigerians. But we have passed your myopic attempt. Buhari is a goner.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
pawesome:
the one you guys did in the township stadium that was empty nkoh? No go area fire... That's mangu PDP... Imagine if PDP come to Jos.. The whole town will be on lock down
are you sure you didn't go to that after d show was over d crowd was massive Asin it was massive..mind u Chris Giwa joined d next level train on that same day so u can imagine how d rwang Pam township stadium filled up even down to west of minds those roads were tight ...u can decive people who think elections are won online but we who know what's happening in the real world will tell you that PDP Don't have a chance plateau state #VOLA NEXT LEVEL PLEASE
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by great664(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:

Where in Plateau are you?

Mention anywhere and see me there tomorrow... Stop misleading others.

Where you in PRTV during 1st December? Tell me what happen and how APC is Plateau.

Oh wait, is it the 12k shared and asking beneficiaries to come to stadium for meeting cum rally?

Dream on.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by joshyaks2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
There were crowd during APC rally.
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Pat4321: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:
All APC does is to rig
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
great664:

Mention anywhere and see me there tomorrow... Stop misleading others.

Where you in PRTV during 1st December? Tell me what happen and how APC is Plateau.

Oh wait, is it the 12k shared and asking beneficiaries to come to stadium for meeting cum rally?

Dream on.
OgA believe it or not I don't care but am telling you that the crowd at the rwang Pam township stadium was so massive...u guys are so myopic o how do u expect that kind of gathering to be less crowded when you know people from all the 17 Local governments were present on that day... wether you like it or not we WILL vote massively for governor lallong and PMB
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
joshyaks2:
There were crowd during APC rally.
allow them keep fooling themselves on Nairaland
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by great664(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
arewaboy01:
OgA believe it or not I don't care but am telling you that the crowd at the rwang Pam township stadium was so massive...u guys are so myopic o how do u expect that kind of gathering to be less crowded when you know people from all the 17 Local governments were present on that day... wether you like it or not we WILL vote massively for governor lallong and PMB

Stop dodging the question
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Modarun:

Afonja boy, lol. the people of South East and Plateau have settled their differences. we understand in ypu greedy quest to replace Buhari you must try to cause some kind of disunoty amongst Nigerians. But we have passed your myopic attempt. Buhari is a goner.
igbo woman shut it
Re: PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) by Ragnorak: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
asobo:
Politics is local even without campaigning Baba mai tuwo will beat lalong hands done.

I spent like 2 months in Jos last year and didn't see a single Jerry boy poster. Yet everyone told me that he will win in 2019. It's a done deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / No Short Cut To Naira Appreciation, Says Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.