Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (635 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
preaching
Re: by Tallesty1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why the outburst bro?
Re: by Young68(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol, why brother! What about does who doesn't practice gender equality and you men forced them despite their loyalty and you still treat them like that, you are a man yet you can't fend for you girl and you claim big boy why going after many girls instead of investing in one, mr too know! Abeg jare
Re: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Why the outburst bro?
i saw some comments again from saffi.. insulting some guys and calling them broke..

later if guys use girls for rituals now.. they'll still be the one to cry.. whilst they are the one pushing the guys

like the girl today on front page about lazy youth
Re: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Young68:
Lol, why brother! What about does who doesn't practice gender equality and you men forced them despite their loyalty and you still treat them like that, you are a man yet you can't fend for you girl and you claim big boy why going after many girls instead of investing in one, mr too know! Abeg jare
gurl wey go school.. i should fend for her? her parents wasted fees na...

when no be my wife
Re: by Splinz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
i saw some comments again from saffi.. insulting some guys and calling them broke..

later if guys use girls for rituals now.. they'll still be the one to cry.. whilst they are the one pushing the guys

like the girl today on front page about lazy youth

You mean all the noise is about a so-called saffi? Sure sey you no go soon get depression so? What manner of infantilism come be this one na
Re: by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
preaching

(1) (Reply)

What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? / Meet Nigerian Slay Queen Who Claims There’s Nothing Wrong Having Sex In Church / Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.