Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sex Jokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Jokes (758 Views)

Hilarious Jokes Of The Day / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot / Nigeria Romance And Sex Jokes (adult Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Jokes by Lifeixxgood: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bros, how body dey do you when you tell small 16 years old Doris wey never sabi wash plate finish say "...ah your nyansh dn come out finish o. Turn make I see am well na."
After she waka comot with that suddenly self conscious shy smile still on her face, you turn to the other unfortunate bros wey dey lick and smack im lips beside you, say, "See that small girl of yesterday nyansh o. Chai! I go knak am. This month. This month. Nur be just recharge card and Suya?"
Tf! How do you live with yourself? You're 26 na. 26!
My brother you are heartless.
Chai, thunder will knack you! From all angles, it will knack you! Missionary style, cowboy, cowgirl, snake in the monkey shadow, goatee, spread-eagled, praying mantis style, it will knack you. I just hope you don't cum faster than a Monday morning.

like my facebook page for more naughty post...

http://www.facebook-home.phpnet.us/facebook.html
Re: Sex Jokes by Lifeixxgood: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
?
Re: Sex Jokes by Lifeixxgood: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2019
fff

(1) (Reply)

Flaunt It / Ladies Would Insult The Designer Of This Graphics / Fake Butt And Hips - Why Do Girls Wear Them? (talkactive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.