Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58359 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
A HATE song posted by an AFRICAN towards fellow AFRICA . . next we will cry that xenophobia and racism in the west is the worst of all evils towards the black man!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

A HATE song posted by an AFRICAN towards fellow AFRICA . . next we will cry that xenophobia and racism in the west is the worst of all evils towards the black man!

Sharrap Kobojunkie!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

Sharrap Kobojunkie!

Abeg go guard your yansh for corner make grownups speak! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
I thought this thread was closed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ow11(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
That song is a hate song and is meant to summarise all the bile that has been spewed on this thread.

Sorry Gay dudes, Black people are generally intolerant and it would take many generations before this anomaly is fixed. So if you are attracted to men, ave sex in the privacy of your rooms and keep the PDA out of our sight! Else. . . . like the song says . . .Blaze the fire mek we burn dem!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Abeg go guard your yansh for corner make grownups speak! ROFLMAO!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
Chi-Chi Man Lyrics

Intro:
Bassie:
My Crew (My Crew) my dogs (my dogs)
Set rules (Set rules) set laws (set laws)
We represent for di lords of yards
A gal alone a feel up my balls

Chorus:
From dem a par inna chi chi man car
Blaze di fire mek we bun dem!!!! (Bun dem!!!!)
From dem a drink inna chi chi man bar
Blaze di fire mek we dun dem!!!! (Dun dem!!!!)
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
Later people like him will come and preach about Biafra and all the injustices his people received while at the same time he is promoting injustice against other people who he has no business hating on. Please keep that movement of yours in your Igbo enclave or better the tiny village in Aro-whatever you crawled out of. We don't need to swap injustice for another type.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dawgpound:

Later people like him will come and preach about Biafra and all the injustices his people received while at the same time he is promoting injustice against other people who he has no business hating on. Please keep that movement of yours in your Igbo enclave or better the tiny village in Aro-whatever you crawled out of. We don't need to swap injustice for another type.

na wa ooo!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dawgpound:

Do not equate Biafra to your gay struggle. angry

No African group supports your struggle.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
This is evil thread has been resuscitated.i just hope i wont be ban if i comment this time around.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
lol@evil thread. you guys kill me with your superstitions
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

Do not equate Biafra to your gay struggle. angry

No African group supports your struggle.

Man u keep talking all that nonsense and I'll send some boyz after ur nyansh for some real gay blasting coz it seems to like your stuff jumps up everytime u hear about us. grin

JOKES ASIDE
Biafra and gay whatever might not be the same but they are about group of people not wanting to be victimized by others who may hate them. We all want our existence to be recognized and respected just like you do for your Igbo people. You have to be really daft to not see the similarity. Apples and Oranges are not the same but they are still fruits. Comprende?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
Okafors second law;
"It is better to for a man to bang babes than for him to have an arsehole the size of a headlamp."

- Okafors laws of wisdom 1977, Chapter 3, page 101
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Beaf:

Okafors second law;
"It is better to for a man to bang babes than for him to have an arsehole the size of a headlamp."

- Okafors laws of wisdom 1977, Chapter 3, page 101
grin grin grin

I like this law. But you know what they say, action speaks louder than words. Teach me master grin grin grin jk jk
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I like this law. But you know what they say, action speaks louder than words. Teach me master grin grin grin jk jk

Come hia and assume the position. I am pretty sure you know how it is!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dawgpound don dey tell them say make them come "assume position" for am all this while ooo, na so so insults dem dey throw since. Now this one get hang to post say make another person do same? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

Come hia and assume the position. I am pretty sure you know how it is!
nah, dont want your DawgPound to blow my headoff with an AK-47 lol

Kobojunkie:

Dawgpound don dey tell them say make them come "assume position" for am all this while ooo, na so so insults dem dey throw since. Now this one get hang to post say make another person do same? ROFLMAO!!
abi grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

nah, dont want your DawgPound to blow my headoff with an AK-47 lol

angry angry angry angry

Let me show u how I am all man. wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

angry angry angry angry

wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The intercontinental ballistic missile is primed and ready. . .
My strongly manly arms are reaching to hold you close. . . Croon you to pleasures unknown. wink
For you Ileke, I'll be a great teacher. cheesy

EzeUche22:

angry angry angry angry

--Straight left, knocks the lights out of Ezeuche--
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2010
Beaf:

--Straight left, knocks the lights out of Ezeuche--

Do not think I would go down easily like those batty bwoys! I am d real don dada
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

Do not think I would go down easily like those batty bwoys! I am d real don dada

Yada, yada, don dada, don dada, don dada, yada, yada, yada. . .

[size=14pt]GBOA!!!![/size]

--Ambulance ferries the fainting Eze to intensive care--

grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
tongue tongue tongue

mhm
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
Beaf:

The intercontinental ballistic missile is primed and ready. . .
My strongly manly arms are reaching to hold you close. . . Croon you to pleasures unknown. wink
For you Ileke, I'll be a great teacher. cheesy

Is that a promise? grin

EzeUche, give up. I seriously dont want no trouble with DawgPound tongue tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2010
Damn they re-opened the thread again? I tot it was locked for good?

Thanks for the re-opening, I hope this would be somewhat an , smiley smiley
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is that a promise? grin

EzeUche, give up. I seriously dont want no trouble with DawgPound tongue tongue

@Ileke idi, he get owner now oo . . .so back away slowly . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Ileke idi, he get owner now oo . . .so back away slowly . . . ROFLMAO!!
abi grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
You girls already know his tight lil azz is mine so yeah slowly back away b4 I spray y'all. grin cheesy cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche and Beaf,
Man for real. U shouldn't dislike me man. I'm your brother. U seem so hateful for no reason. If you and I were to be living in Kaduna and there is riot going on, whose house will you seek refuge in? Mine or Mohammed's? We all know you'll come running to me (no homo). Even if you and the Fulani man gang up and kill me, he will then gang up with his Fulani people and kill you. Truth is that we all the yamiri. Look beyond my bisexuality and realize I am human just like you. I have accomplished a lot in life. My sex life is just mine just like yours is yours. We share similar views and when push comes to shove it will not be smart if you let one small aspect of my life prevent you from gaining something meaningful just because you want to join the bandwagon.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
Dawgpound:

EzeUche and Beaf,
Man for real. U shouldn't dislike me man. I'm your brother. U seem so hateful for no reason. If you and I were to be living in Kaduna and there is riot going on, whose house will you seek refuge in? Mine or Mohammed's? We all know you'll come running to me (no homo). Even if you and the Fulani man gang up and kill me, he will then gang up with his Fulani people and kill you. Truth is that we all the yamiri. Look beyond my bisexuality and realize I am human just like you. I have accomplished a lot in life. My sex life is just mine just like yours is yours. We share similar views and when push comes to shove it will not be smart if you let one small aspect of my life prevent you from gaining something meaningful just because you want to join the bandwagon.

EzeFLGATORSuche, the man spoke some wisdom! I'll advice you to come out the closet and move with him to Massachusetts or Cali (whenever they lift the ban on gay marriage). . . . seems to me like Dawgpound will make a good husband for u! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.