Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58413 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by opuro(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2010
kai e good make man instill the fear of God in his child o
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Sure. . . . I relaxed to go thru almost 40 pages of people (like u and Mr FL.EzeUcheGators extolling their Homomo virtues for the whole world to see. Anyways, glad to see that I scare the living daylights outta gays like urself!
shyte talk. . .real ni.ggas don't hide behind a faceless forum 2 scare people. . .u r only proving d point dat u a coward,not a real crib grin grin. . ."U scare d living daylight". . .very childish talk 4rm some bloke who claims brooklyn. . .I know lots of dudes 4rm Brooklyn,and they don't act childish d way u behave. . .grow up and get a life in d real world. . . undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

shyte talk. . .real ni.ggas don't hide behind a faceless forum 2 scare people. . .u r only proving d point dat u a coward,not a real crib grin grin. . ."U scare d living daylight". . .very childish talk 4rm some[b] blok[/b]e who claims brooklyn. . .I know lots of dudes 4rm Brooklyn,and they don't act childish d way u behave. . .grow up and get a life in d real world. . . undecided

Listen up fam, IT AINT AGAINST THE LAW NOT TO USE SLANGS WHEN TALKING!!! Matter fact, u sound "realer" when you talk the way you used to! WHAT DA HELL IS "REAL CRIB"? undecided And you claim u know mad niggas from BK; U LIE!!! You go around calling folks "bloke", lol, my BK niggaz woulda been broke every bone in ur fingaz and u wouldnt have been able to type the crap you just put up here! angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2010
[size=18pt]OMG!!!!This world is really sick. . .Homos r now asking 4 right 2 adopt children.A friend of mine in France told me dat they r asking 4 it 2 be passed into Law,so dat they'll have d right 2 adopt kids.Even in Australia,same thing applies http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/01/08/2788027.htm. . .Y adopt kids?God in Heaven will only shake his head in pity in2 what human race he created has turned 2. . .This is d height of stupidity [/size]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Listen up fam, IT AINT AGAINST THE LAW NOT TO USE SLANGS WHEN TALKING!!! Matter fact, u sound "realer" when you talk the way you used to! WHAT DA HELL IS "REAL CRIB"? undecided And you claim u know mad niggas from BK; U LIE!!! You go around calling folks "bloke", lol, my BK niggaz woulda been broke every bone in your fingaz and u wouldnt have been able to type the crap you just put up here! angry

shut da heck up angry angry Did i tell u I'm 4rm brooklyn or fake anything like u do?I'm only telling u dat u ain't in2 gangsta shyte like u claim. . .u don't even have d balls 2. . .U r only ranting like a deluded fella b'cos u on a faceless forum like nairaland. . .I just imagine how u tremble when some dude stomps on u there grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

[size=18pt]OMG!!!!This world is really sick. . .Homos r now asking 4 right 2 adopt children.A friend of mine in France told me dat they r asking 4 it 2 be passed into Law,so dat they'll have d right 2 adopt kids.Even in Australia,same thing applies http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/01/08/2788027.htm. . .Y adopt kids?God in Heaven will only shake his head in pity in2 what human race he created has turned 2. . .This is d height of stupidity [/size]

How is it the height of stupidity? Single mothers adopt children, single father adopts children, married couples adopt children.

Wait wait, did I miss a memo? Homosexuals are no longer humans?  shocked shocked Good golly! When did that happen?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

How is it the height of stupidity? Single mothers adopt children, single father adopts children, married couples adopt children.

Wait wait, did I miss a memo? Homosexuals are no longer humans?  shocked shocked Good golly! When did that happen?
Y do they adopt kids?These people don't even have 0% chance of reproduction. . .Its sick.Y adopt a kid a straight person has laboured 2 put in2 d world?Those single mothers who adopt kids still have atleast one percent chance 2 reproduce.Its been proven time without number where women gone past their menopause still give birth evn after adopting kids,women who doctors have told will never give birth and they adopted kids,still gave birth right 4rm d Bible 2 d present world we r now. . .Look let me tell u something God never made mistake in anything he did
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Y do they adopt kids?These people don't even have 0% chance of reproduction. . . made mistake in anything he did

I think that's the point of the adoption.

Y adopt a kid a straight person has laboured 2 put in2 d world?
shocked shocked Do you know one of the reasons why kids are put up for adoption?

?Those single mothers who adopt kids still have atleast one percent chance 2 reproduce.Its been proven time without number where women gone past their menopause still give birth evn after adopting kids,women who doctors have told will never give birth and they adopted kids,still gave birth
Run-off, soooo irrelevant  grin tongue

right 4rm d Bible 2 d present world we r now. . .Look let me tell u something God never made mistake in anything he did
LOL! No comment wink
Remember the bible when you and bk.babe97 starts dropping curses and judging each other.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I think that's the point of the adoption.
shocked shocked Do you know one of the reasons why kids are put up for adoption?
Run-off, soooo irrelevant  grin tongue
LOL! No comment wink
Remember the bible when you and bk.babe97 starts dropping curses and judging each other.

their inability 2 reproduce is it self inflicted or natural if I may ask?When a man decides 2 "marry" a man,while he can get married 2 a lady and have kids?dats a lame excuse u put up my dear undecided
And whatz irrelevant in what I said there?just d inability 2 reason and c reason undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

their inability 2 reproduce is it self inflicted or natural if I may ask?When a man decides 2 "marry" a man,[b]while he can get married 2 a lady and have kids?[/b]dats a lame excuse u put up my dear undecided
And whatz irrelevant in what I said there?just d inability 2 reason and c reason undecided

Because he's not sexually attracted to or in love with a woman.

Would you agree to an arranged/forced  marriage?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Because he's not sexually attracted to or in love with a woman.

Would you agree to an arranged/forced  marriage?
dats not his creator's problem,whether he is attracted or not,cos God created everybody same way.So if a man makes up his mind 2 get married 2 a man,while he was created 2 go in2 d world and multiply,leave his father's house and take a wife(Genesis),he definitely has gone beyond his limit. . .prolly y God wiped out sodom and gomorrah in2 extiction undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Did i tell u I'm 4rm brooklyn or fake anything like u do?I'm only telling u dat u ain't in2 gangsta shyte like u claim. . .

Learn to comprehend! Show and tell where I said u claimed to be from BK! U couldnt be from out here; U TOO LAME! Oh, where did I claim any sorta gangsta?! Dude, u mad dumb!lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

dats not his creator's problem,whether he is attracted or not,cos God created everybody same way.So if a man makes up his mind 2 get married 2 a man,while he was created 2 go in2 d world and multiply,leave his father's house and take a wife(Genesis),he definitely has gone beyond his limit. . .prolly y God wiped out sodom and gomorrah in2 extiction undecided

God created everybody the same way?? Indeed? Barren women? Fruitful women?  Low spermatozoa counts? Weak sperms? Did God not also create this men and women?

So basically, it's okay for a barren couple to adopt, but an abomination for a gay couple to adopt even tho they might be helping a helpless hungry kid off the street and giving the kid a good education? "What would Jesus Do Think?"
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by joeyfire(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2010
DAAAAMN!!!!

That gay activist has a face you just would just love to punch in the jaw. Homos will NEVER be able to raise their heads in nigeria and walk freely in the streets. That guy may not survive if he carries on with this BS. Gays are sick and only God can cure them
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

God created everybody the same way?? Indeed? Barren women? Fruitful women?  Low spermatozoa counts? Weak sperms? Did God not also create this men and women?

So basically, it's okay for a barren couple to adopt, but an abomination for a gay couple to adopt even tho they might be helping a helpless hungry kid off the street and giving the kid a good education? "What would Jesus Do Think?"
Maybe Abraham would be in a better position 2 answer dat question. . .
If a barren couple adopt kids,it does not stop them 4rm still putting 2 bed.I know someone like dat she adopted kids when she was getting old not b'cos her womb had been shut,but b'cos she wanted 2 show dat motherly love and care.she had her own ids,some years later at d age of 39.Morally,its crazy dat while u've chosen 2 sex a man like u 4 d rest of ur life,u go and pick kids dat were brought in2 this world by d union of a man and woman http://www.towleroad.com/2010/04/huckabee-to-gays-who-want-to-adopt-children-are-not-puppies.html."UNION OF A MAN AND WOMAN"-dats d point. . .BTW,God,all d prophets andJesus condemned homosexuality in d Bible,so dats out of it
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Maybe Abraham would be in a better position 2 answer dat question. . .
If a barren couple adopt kids,it does not stop them 4rm still putting 2 bed.I know someone like dat she adopted kids when she was getting old not b'cos her womb had been shut,but b'cos she wanted 2 show dat motherly love and care.she had her own ids,some years later at d age of 39.[/b]Morally,[b]its crazy dat while u've chosen 2 sex a man like u 4 d rest of your life,u go and pick kids dat were brought in2 this world by d union of a man and woman http://www.towleroad.com/2010/04/huckabee-to-gays-who-want-to-adopt-children-are-not-puppies.html."UNION OF A MAN AND WOMAN"-dats d point. . .BTW,God,all d prophets andJesus condemned homosexuality in d Bible,so dats out of it

Hon, not everybody can tell that tale. Just because you witnessed it doesnt mean we dont have barren couple that stays barred till they went to their creator.

It's crazy? Since you're not getting the azz pumping, why should it matter that much to you? Morally wrong? na 2 day? Like someone said, the bible is full of contradictions. . . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by oderemo(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2010
after 34 pages we still they ramble on.
wahala wa oh.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hon, not everybody can tell that tale. Just because you witnessed it doesnt mean we dont have barren couple that stays barred till they went to their creator.

It's crazy? Since you're not getting the azz pumping, why should it matter that much to you? Morally wrong? na 2 day? Like someone said, the bible is full of contradictions. . . .
That ends our arguement. . .I Love my bible kiss
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

That ends our arguement. . .I Love my bible kiss
And your bible loves you too . . .and less cobwebs/dust. tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I am already sick of this thread would prefer it dies a ungraceful death in world of  0 and 1 binaries.  My response is not to prolong the thread's relevance but to quickly address another disturbing comment.

Here we go.

The fact that you have limited knowledge in understanding any material should not make it a contradictory .  The bible is  not full of contradictions but only requires effort on your part to understand that events were seasonal. One sticking out example is classification of Old and New Testament or the Adam Era and Jesus Era. 

I have to stop now .  would not like to be dragged in .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2010
@bk.babe97y

You really think I care if u call me a flaming homo? Ain't that some funny s**t? You know it doesn't even matter because it is what it is. I still stand on the same grounds and still concur with equality on certain gay issues. Now I have to go prepare for work; have a long day ahead of me.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2010
Peace people and I believe it's time for this thread to close, let it not reach five more page when I get in because that would really be sad.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by dipotech: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2010
Take a look at his face properly, he reminds me of someone recovering from imbecility. If his father was gay, will he ever be on this earth? The plane he will take to come back to Africa to promote gay rights will crash and only him and his gay group will die in the crash. Is not normal; GAYS ARE UNDER DEMONIC INFLUENCE!

I pray he repents on time or get destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah. That's all.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2010
This has moved way beyond joke territory now. angry
People don't give a damn about what the fckers do, but it has to rammed into our faces for 34 pages? We have seen all sorts of despicable, halfwitted creatures creep out of the unknown to log on and talk absolutely brain dead disgusting crap. This topic is of no use.
Since this thread refuses to die, I am being swayed very strongly to believe that some homosexuals are aggressive, depraved monsters that must be destroyed.

For 34 pages, it would seem that some folk have only derived material for "self excitement", well the is is the politics section and there is nothing political about this topic, it outlived its usefullness long ago.

Freaks.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kristonium(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
2003,dis guy was almost killed by some of his room mates in Jaja Hall in Unilag in those days when he attempted penetrating one of them from the back in the middle of the night. the victim went and called some cult guys and they flogged him till dawn. as a next door neighbor, i remember vividly how i pitied this young man as his cry for help rented the air. the following morning the guys were arrested by the school authorities and later released as they promised not take laws into their hands again.i felt this would have been enough treatment for him to make him repent. now he has carried this campaign to the UK. AWFUL!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by ayowards: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
what is this world turnin into? cry sad angry grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by KnowAll(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=14pt]Nigeria is not ready for this kind of perversion, and I hope we would never be ready.[/size] 
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by redsun(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Yh I'm lame. . .but u r dead.Real dead.U r just like cain(vagabond),u have no place where u r headed 2 and where u r coming 4rm. . .your posts always reek of some sorta gangsta shyte and u always hit out at people like u got balls outside this faceless forum. . .I'm sure u a real flop in real life.U just come her 2 "fulfill" and fantasise about what u couldn't get in real life. . .U need help undecided

You are a cave man,your opinions are meaningless to dynamic minds.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Jarus(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
It's a pity some of us lament the state of our country and leadership, when we cannot have a sane argument.
I'm afraid we may be worse than our leaders.
Thread locked.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Jarus(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
Thread re-opened, with strict warning to name-callers and warring parties.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by spikedcylinder: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
33 freaking pages? Nawa!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hot topic. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.