Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58357 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
I'll rather throw Beaf to the "dawg."

He can have him. I intend to die a virgin in that hole. angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche22:

This is a battle in which you will need all your Aro resolve. Dawgpound seems very determined to hit that arse!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

This is a battle in which you will need all your Aro resolve. Dawgpound seems very determined to hit that arse!!!

Which scares me cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
and i wonder why this thread was opened again. just so people can talk about how they wish to pound others in the arse 
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by mikeoscar: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
Here go the Pro-Gay people again calling people who hate this abomination as closet gays. Can't you people realize that some people follow the word of God over that liberal notion of sexual liberation.

God didn't make Adam and Steve, he made Adam & Eve.

How come in all of my short Nairaland membership this is the first time I'm agreeing with you Ezeuche when you are not busy fiercly painting biafra all over the place and dumping Naija grin grin.

You are very correct about the post above and it beats me that people here try to be politically correct . You are either with God or you are against Him. I call it what He calls it ABOMINATION. Period.

BTW where is that your brother who lives in China(forgot His NL ID), He's not been here on NL for a long while especially when the Biafra Campaign is on, lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
mike oscar:

BTW where is that your brother who lives in China(forgot His NL ID), He's not been here on NL for a long while especially when the Biafra Campaign is on, lol
nuzo?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by mikeoscar: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Ileke-idi
Yeah, that's the guy. He's been MIA for a while cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
mike oscar:

@Ileke-idi
Yeah, that's the guy. He's been MIA for a while cheesy cheesy cheesy
I sent him on an errand
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by mikeoscar: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
I sent him on an errand 

Oh, now i see why. please don't ground him for too long, we're missing him and Ezeuche too grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo hahahahah that got me laughing hard.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by becomrich3: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Who is this Bisi Alimi that is gay? So nigerian are gay people? that is new. is he real or just faking it.

I notice they keep on post it everytime I come online. if you want to know my opinion. I believe in marriage between men and women. But I dont believe you have to kill  gay people.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche22:

All u need is some lube and I'll take it slow my nigga.
Dont be scurred. grin

bk.babe97y:

EzeFLGATORSuche, the man spoke some wisdom! I'll advice you to come out the closet and move with him to Massachusetts or Cali (whenever they lift the ban on gay marriage). . . . seems to me like Dawgpound will make a good husband for u! grin
lol no gay marriage dude. I plan on staying with my wifey / fiance. EzeUche can be my best man.  grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ok, now this thread has my blessing to be locked grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by newmi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
The story of Bisi Alimi is indeed a very pathetic one, it is as a matter of fact one dose of a series of calculated measures to seek more flexible room of expression for this "munster with the face of an angel", that has systematically eaten up the moral fabric of the european family and social strutural heritage and morethan ever we are seeing an increased amount of these so called "freedom of expression" or "human right" activists steming up in South America especially with the unfolding events coming out from Agentina.

Nigeria watch out!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

all these are not mere co-inccidence. These are a well-calculated string of activities all serving as a means to an end which is to successfully permiate the various cracks of our socio-economic, political, religious and cultural framework. Thus on the long run acreditted with the achievement of finally dissintigrating our family values to an abysmal state of gross jeopardy.

for God sake people minds have become twisted, why would God create a man and also deem it necessary to create a woman with their individual unique body features customized for his adequate adaptation to all his necessary activities accompanying his existance.

once again NIGERIA BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2010
newmi:

The story of Bisi Alimi is indeed a very pathetic one, it is as a matter of fact one dose of a series of calculated measures to seek more flexible room of expression for this "munster with the face of an angel", that has systematically eaten up the moral fabric of the european family and societal strutural heritage and morethan ever we are seeing an increased amount these so called "freedom of expression" or "human right" activists steming up in South America especially with the unfolding events coming out from Agentina.

all these are not mere co-inccidence. These are a well-calculated string of activities all serving as a means to an end which is to successfully permiate the various cracks of our socio-economic, political, religious and cultural framework. Thus on the long run acreditted with the achievement of finally dissintigrating our family values to an abysmal state of gross jeopardy.

Is it just me or did  anyone else have a problem making any sense out of this post
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, now this thread has my blessing to be locked grin

You are enjoying this too much. How about I do the same to you like dawgpound is trying to do me! I know how you women don't like anyone poking around that hole. angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche22:

You are enjoying this too much. How about I do the same to you like dawgpound is trying to do me! I know how you women don't like anyone poking around that hole. angry angry angry
*exhale* ahhhhh. what can i say? I love trouble.
You know you're sexy when you're angry. Go on with your bad self.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by newmi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is it just me or did anyone else have a problem making any sense out of this post

what are you insinuating?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

*exhale* ahhhhh. what can i say? I love trouble.
You know you're sexy when you're angry. Go on with your bad self.

Hell yeah dat ish be turning me on. Got a brotha up grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2010
newmi:

what are you insinuating?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What were you trying to say? In laymen's term plz

Dawgpound:

Hell yeah dat ish be turning me on. Got a brotha up  grin
You dont say grin Are you ready to fight for him? tongue tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2010
EzeUche22:

Naw I'll decide who I want not you kid.  grin

Beaf a lil older. Niger-delta warrior type nigga. hhmmm
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
Dawgpound:

Naw I'll decide who I want not you kid. grin

Beaf a lil older. Niger-delta warrior type nigga. hhmmm

Respect yourself. You aren't a kid.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
newmi:

The story of Bisi Alimi is indeed a very pathetic one, it is as a matter of fact one dose of a series of calculated measures to seek more flexible room of expression for this "munster with the face of an angel", that has systematically eaten up the moral fabric of the european family and social strutural heritage and morethan ever we are seeing an increased amount of these so called "freedom of expression" or "human right" activists steming up in South America especially with the unfolding events coming out from Agentina.

for God sake people minds have become twisted, why would God create a man and also deem it necessary to create a woman with their individual unique body features customized for his adequate adaptation to all his necessary activities accompanying his existance.

Ignorance is not bliss, dude!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2010
Beaf:

Respect yourself. You aren't a kid.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by babaowambe: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
thers notin rong with dat
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by babaowambe: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
evry one shud do it its gud 4 u
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by becomrich3: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
Lock this thread.
Can you move the topic from politics, this has nothing to do with politics. I do not want to see the topic again. What is wrong with you. I would not come back to nairaland again if I see this topic one more time. that it with nairaland.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2010
becomrich3:

Lock this thread.
Can you move the topic from politics, this has nothing to do with politics. I do not want to see the topic again. What is wrong with you. I would not come back to nairaland again if I see this topic one more time. that it with nairaland.

Now you're just tempting Jarus to make the thread "sticky" on Politics.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
Still going on and on, Looks like some people don't have jobs to go to.
becomrich3:

Lock this thread.

hmmm, must you respond on every thread on NL politics section? I'm sure NL appreciates and values your opinion, but giving an ultimatum doesn't just cut it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2010
I might be wrong, but it seems to me like EZEUCHE is seriously enjoying the attention he's getting from Dawgpound! undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I might be wrong, but it seems to me like EZEUCHE is seriously enjoying the attention he's getting from Dawgpound! undecided
You're always so quick to be jealous of someone taking ezufineboboskeetskeet from you. Sofrey sofrey Burger.King Babe
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bkbabe97y(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2010
Jealous?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.