Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls (7389 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
starstaz:
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy
okay what is a Paddy?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Ubunja, I have been reading your piece but in this particular piece there are contradictions which I'll point out.

Here you said Nice guys don't hang around good girls because these good girls don't give sex...

But in another breath you still claim that the good girls are getting 80% attention from the nice guys that you previously claim don't like hanging with them. Please, choose a narrative!

Secondly, you claim that a good girl is willing to give a bad boy sex because she knows that it's a route to get his commitment, if so, what then is the difference between the said good girl and a slut?

Please, I think there are too many contradiction here...

PERSONAL OPINION:
These Bad/Good guy theory that your piece preaches doesn't have any empirical proof. The average lady (girl) love confident men but the problem with the guy tagged "good guy" is that he has this fear of hurting her emotions by being himself... The tag Bad Guy doesn't connote one that is a philanderer per say, it simply means one that knowz what he wants and go for it without giving a damn and one that knows how to penetrate women! Also, the tag "good boy" doesn't necessarily mean a loyal guy that possess all the good attributes of life, it simply means a woman pleaser that can't stand for his wants and needs but is ready to please women even when it doesn't favor him- most times he pretends just to retain his Mr Nice Guy tag.

I don tire abeg!

so what is your confusion really?

me calling "nice guys sluts and bad boys good girls" or the general Bad Boy/Nice Guy theory? because if it's the second part it's not something I originated. you'll find billions of articles of it across everywhere. If by now you still don't get it then I can't be the one spending time schooling you.

and just because you don't read what I write you just repeating my words. here is something I wrote back May:
ubunja:
Yes sir.
guys keep coming and clarfying truth more and more.

Being a Bad Boy does not mean being a criminal and breaking the Law. It means going against the grain of society and breaking those unwritten rules that so many men live by but that are all about putting women at the centre of your life. Bad Boys put THEMSELVES at the centre of their lives. And to pussyworshipping losers that's blasphemy.

maybe I don't get you.

also, I won't spend time explaining the difference between "giving someone ATTENTION" and actually "SPENDING TIME AND HANGING AROUND THEM."

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
ubunja:
okay what is a Paddy?
Paddy::: means friends. very closed Allies.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 4:42am On Aug 21, 2019
The thread some loser is plagiarising....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by fireback: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Women do shakara when it come to having Sex. Men do shakara when it come to proposing for marriage.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2019
fireback:
Women do shakara when it come to having Sex. Men do shakara when it come to proposing for marriage.
but what does shakara mean fireback?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by baiaon(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
Someone who's prideful is arrogant and disdainful. ... Although the adjective prideful is occasionally used simply to mean "proud," or pleased and happy because of some achievement or quality, it usually means something closer to "haughty."
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2019
baiaon:
Someone who's prideful is arrogant and disdainful. ... Although the adjective prideful is occasionally used simply to mean "proud," or pleased and happy because of some achievement or quality, it usually means something closer to "haughty."
thanks for a detailed explanation boss.

Can I ask again?

I hear you can "shake" your shakara.

Kind of confuses me. Initially I thought shakara was ass. Lmfao.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by baiaon(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
thanks for a detailed explanation boss.

Can I ask again?

I hear you can "shake" your shakara.

Kind of confuses me. Initially I thought shakara was ass. Lmfao.
"Shake your shakara"---based on the context or situation,it could mean a person getting rid of his/her pride,humbling oneself or a woman eventually submitting to a mans' approach after acting haughty to his initial attempts.

Ass ---Nyansh

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
baiaon:

"Shake your shakara"---based on the context or situation,it could mean a person getting rid of his/her pride,humbling oneself or a woman eventually submitting to a mans' approach after acting haughty to his initial attempts.

Ass ---Nyansh
nice one bro.

Now it's all clear after you included nyansh. Thanks for taking the effort to explain to me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by baiaon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
nice one bro.

Now it's all clear after you included nyansh. Thanks for taking the effort to explain to me.
No problem.I am a silent reader of your "miseducations"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Tersorio(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
So much in love with your write up. Have been following your MISEDUCATION thread and they are all great. But this very one is just the best of them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by olatayo8296(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2019
ubunja:
this was one of my earliest posts on NL. Everytime I read it I ask myself what drug was I high on! It will always be a special post to me.

It's a special post bro... Really opening my eyes�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by olatayo8296(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2019
ubunja:
Those are some Nigerian slangs{;

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Ladies Gang Raped A Man For 3 Consecutive Days, Feed Him With Energy Drink / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Girl Gets Caught Cheating When Clever BF Spots Unusual Object In Her Sexts (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.