Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? (858 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Man Ran Away & Left Asewo Ladies In Hotel After Having Sex With Them:video / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Unknownunkown: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Help a friend out in this dilemma .

I have a friend that told me these:

He is in his mid thirty and had his first sex ten days ago and since then till now,he has had 4 different sex with four different prostitutes at two and different days apart.

He wants to stop but he said sex is so sweet that he can't stop but he's having rethink because of this two last incident which happened at a popular asewo joint in Benin.

1)Monday this week, he has paid for the service but he said the who're searched his bag looking for if he has pants in his bag or he was a yahoo boy,but my guy refused to zipped his bag after this. After getting home,out of 6k in his bag, she has removed 3k. He should have gone there and caused troubled but he's very decent in the society. He didn't want any publicity.

2)Today,CD slipped into the who're pussy and the who're was adamant that he must pay 3k. They dragged for a longer time until my guy transferred the amount + 2k (this for the account owner) to the fellow who're account. She said this 3 k is for the treatment of her.

My people, I hope this my friend is not being scam/rip off by Benin girls (they even spoke Ibo so probably, they were Ibo) simply because he's calm and doesn't want to ruin his reputation!?

He's planning to stop having sex at least for now. What do guys think about this
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by dyadeleye(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Aiye iwo ati ore ti ta Danu

Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin Mad people everywhere
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Eazie351(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
My own is that the sugar content of LIMCA is high. Haba! Dis tin na bitter lemon na

Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by robinso01(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
well done ooo, as if we don't know you are the one in particular, stop lying against ur friend, we won't beat you here for what you did.

Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Unknownunkown: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
robinso01:
well done ooo, as if we don't know you are the one particular, stop lying against ur friend, we won't beat you here for what you did.
Oga, park well joor. Must you comment.
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Terryindeed: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Unknownunkown:

He is in his mid thirty and had his first sex ten days ago and since then till now,he has had 4 different sex with four different prostitutes at two and different days apart.

He wants to stop but he said sex is so sweet that he can't stop but he's having rethink because of this two last incident which happened at a popular asewo joint in Benin.

1)Monday this week, he has paid for the service but he said the who're searched his bag looking for if he has pants in his bag or he was a yahoo boy,but my guy refused to zipped his bag after this. After getting home,out of 6k in his bag, she has removed 3k. He should have gone there and caused troubled but he's very decent in the society. He didn't want any publicity.

2)Today,CD slipped into the who're pussy and the who're was adamant that he must pay 3k. They dragged for a longer time until my guy transferred the amount + 2k (this for the account owner) to the fellow who're account. She said this 3 k is for the treatment of her.

My people, I hope this my friend is not being scam/rip off by Benin girls (they even spoke Ibo so probably, they were Ibo) simply because he's calm and doesn't want to ruin his reputation!?

He's planning to stop having sex at least for now. What do guys think about this

Tell us you are the ONE. We already know. Plus you and your friend no get sense. Prostitute in 2019? Why not use Insta msg and get uniben girls. Una dey very Dumb sha.
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Terryindeed: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Unknownunkown:

Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Unknownunkown: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Terryindeed:

Tell us you are the ONE. We already know. Plus you and your friend no get sense. Prostitute in 2019? Why not use Insta msg and get uniben girls. Una dey very Dumb sha.
Uniben girls for 500,i bet you're kidding me
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Terryindeed: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Unknownunkown:

Uniben girls for 500,i bet you're kidding me

He said 3k. Trust me there are hungry uniben girls who will spend the night with you for 5k. If you play your card right.
Re: Help A Friend: Is He Being Scam By Benin Asewo!? by Unknownunkown: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2019

Nigerian Man Faked Been A Cultist About To Be Killed As He Propose To His Lady / Please I Dont Know If This Is Right / Hg