Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please I Dont Know If This Is Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Dont Know If This Is Right (856 Views)

Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by sydneytalker(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
I met a girl on Facebook early this year ..after chatting for a month and two weeks we exchanged contacts and advanced to whatsapp
I don't know how we became so free with other we talk about different things everyday
she talks about guys wooing her and so on.
m confused i think m beginning to like this gal
I mean love this gal .
and I think she feels desame way too cos she once told me and I just waved the topic to something else
please is this right
I have not seen this gal in reality and she has never seen me too
I just love her since of humor .
please I need advice
thanks
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
No big deal, but ensure u meet her first b4 u start any relationship wit her.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by LuciferYaweh: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
sydneytalker:

I have not seen this gal in reality and she has never seen me too

Masturbate with her pictures.
I mean right now...
Do it.

Now, do you still love her?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
What you should be planning how is how to meet her in person.. Don't waste time about that
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by sydneytalker(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Masturbate with her pictures. I mean right now... Do it.

Now, do you still love her?
u are evil I stopped masturbation already and if I do I'll still love d gal
you 4got ur *spits let me help u *spits

1 Like

Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by sydneytalker(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
What you should be planning how is how to meet her in person.. Don't waste time about that
I've planned that already but for now she's in school
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fine Girls with great sense of humour are hard to come by these days.. Marry her. lols
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by sydneytalker(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
R2bees:
Fine Girls with great sense of humour are hard to come by these days.. Marry her. lols
I even test her to know if she was 4 d money
but mehn she burst my brain she no like money o
she even wanted to send me cash to fix my phone
and we Neva meet o
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by kelish(f): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
There are relly some ladies who aint into people for money but economy makes them rare.
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by lilmax(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
lol are you sure your love isn't konji?

invite her and do the needful then come back and tell us you're still in love. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by sydneytalker(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilmax:
lol are you sure your love isn't konji?

invite her and do the needful then come back and tell us you're still in love. cheesy
limax u again
well did one no be conji o
like m really loving this gal
Re: Please I Dont Know If This Is Right by gentleibraheem(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
sydneytalker:

I even test her to know if she was 4 d money
but mehn she burst my brain she no like money o
she even wanted to send me cash to fix my phone
and we Neva meet o

Lol. Did you just said she no like money!!! Ehyaa I comment my reserve sha

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girls From Wretched Homes Have The Worst Entitlement Mentality! / How I Built My Million Dollar Business From Picking Tiles: Kiki Osibanjo / You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.