Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (21027 Views)

JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? / A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by The5DME(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Una dey mad.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by professore(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2021
You tried
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by victory36(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Postgraduatengr:

http://postgraduatenigeria.com/2017/09/how-to-get-the-dream-lecturing-job-what-no-one-told-you/
all of una well done oo, so that you can start persecuting innocent students
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Perused through Ogbeni op write up as I put on my intellectual cap and read between lines while blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently
And i will admit the write up is not devoid of intellect ...
Especially "that be in the university system"....because even people from security department can convert and redesignate easily to academic department/lecturers

But this is not to say .....that you should forget the normal mantra " know somebody way know person "
When you are seeking for lecturing job in our Tertiary institutions
Each time I read your comments, I know your type is rare.
Is either you're a black op
Or the type others fellow and get stuck while you have a leeway.
Weed aside you're intelligent dude and that's why I have the above submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
incoming professor of generics...isha Allah I believe that will happen one day.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by BabaIbo: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Bampeh:
Cool tips but the most important among them is to be very close to your HOD. They can slot you in even without any vacant position in their department.

bampeh applauds this tips

Na wetin dem do for you na.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by professore(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
TBadd:
Exactly my life right now, still searching, PhD in View, UNN.
God Dey!
If you become a lecturer remember to bring sanity to your department and don't join them to sleep with female students.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2021
My dream job,I know I will get there someday
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by freshvine(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Make sure in all your papers qualifications, you've PGD ( education).
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
The only good thing about being a lecturer is that you will never run out of free pussy. Mumu girls will always offer you that in exchange for scores. If I'm in that position, I will fucck them and still give them the score they deserve. Lecturing job sucks though. If you want to be rich, degrees won't matter, just have the first one and go around getting certifications rather than getting more degrees. I know a PhD holder in law who still drives 1999 camry tiny light.

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Boye33: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Postgraduatengr:

http://postgraduatenigeria.com/2017/09/how-to-get-the-dream-lecturing-job-what-no-one-told-you/

what are the chances of someone with a 2.2 and masters for a lecturing job in engineering?
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by careytommy37(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
I stopped reading when I saw 'I have not seen a PhD holder who is unemployed'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
In Nigeria? Yahoo>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Funkeshuga(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thanks for pointing more light to my Dream. God bless Op
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by spencekat(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nonexistent:
The only good thing about being a lecturer is that you will never run out of free pussy. Mumu girls will always offer you that in exchange for scores. If I'm in that position, I will fucck them and still give them the score they deserve. Lecturing job sucks though. If you want to be rich, degrees won't matter, just have the first one and go around getting certifications rather than getting more degrees. I know a PhD holder in law who still drives[b][/b] 1999 camry tiny light[b][/b].
His choice may be?
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by gly(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Perused through Ogbeni op write up as I put on my intellectual cap and read between lines while blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently
Especially "that be in the university system"....because even people from security department can convert and redesignate easily to academic department/lecturers

But this is not to say .....that you should forget the normal mantra " know somebody way know person "

Nice reply/comment.
Kudos Slawomir!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Mrquote: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hope you know this Nigeria.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thanks for the updates..
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Geosignor(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
parkervero:
may be I should consider lecturing. Females students, huh!

Lolzzzzz...
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by successtutor(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s]
If its Nigerian Phd.. I have many of them who are unemployed.
God no go shame us.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by ModestGal(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
If you are Lucky to read this, kindly know that the op has successfully written nonsense.

If you are not connected, know the VC, governor, Hod, you should forget it.
Also being a lecturer is a path to average poverty, with loads of works

I'm talking from experience, Doing PhD wouldn't help either
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Realboygenius(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Getting your dream job is important same as saving some money saved. Do you know you save double your savings simply by putting your money in FCMB INest account. Click on the link below to start.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by dsocioemmy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is great
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Oduok(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
These tips are for people who are so disadvantaged that they may never get the so-called dream lecturing job. Those getting the job use just one tip - be connected. Nigeria is so comfortable that they don't need the best. If you are good and gifted in your field try and commercialize your findings. When you have the fame, academic will look for you.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Ghozky(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Bro can I PM you?
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by TBadd(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2021
I'll do my best Sir, on God.
professore:

If you become a lecturer remember to bring sanity to your department and don't join them to sleep with female students.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by professore(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2021
TBadd:
I'll do my best Sir, on God.
God will give you the grace and enablement bro. I'm proud of you. Wishing you all the best in you career endeavour.

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Vasgas: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
ModestGal:
If you are Lucky to read this, kindly know that the op has successfully written nonsense.

If you are not connected, know the VC, governor, Hod, you should forget it.
Also being a lecturer is a path to average poverty, with loads of works

I'm talking from experience, Doing PhD wouldn't help either

Are they not well paid.
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by ModestGal(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Vasgas:

Are they not well paid.
I finished with a first class, best graduating student in both bsc and MSC, yet I'm not a lecturer, what I wanted to become earlier
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by Vasgas: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2021
ModestGal:

I finished with a first class, best graduating student in both bsc and MSC, yet I'm not a lecturer, what I wanted to become earlier
okay, why the sudden switch
Re: How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You by ModestGal(f): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vasgas:

okay, why the sudden switch
There wasn't any switch, I couldn't get it because I had ko connection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancies At International Development Organization- NERI Nigeria (10 Positions) / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.