Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic (68549 Views)

Heavily Endowed Mad Woman Who Was Raped Gives Birth To Handsome Twins [photos] / If A Gay Guy Offers You... / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Dinho20(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HIV:
AS EARLY AS 2-4 WEEKS AFTER EXPOSURE TO HIV, PEOPLE CAN EXPERIENCE AN ACUTE ILLNESS, OFTEN DESCRIBED AS "THE WORST FLU EVER". THIS IS CALLED ACUTE RETROVIRAL SYNDROME, OR PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, AND IT'S THE BODY'S NATURAL RESPONSE TO HIV INFECTION. DURING PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, THEIR ARE HIGHER LEVELS OF VIRUS CIRCULATING IN THE BLOOD. WHICH MEANS THAT PEOPLE CAN MORE EASILY TRANSMIT THE VIRUS TO OTHERS.
SYMPTOMS OF HIV INCLUDE:
1.) FEVER
2.) CHILLS
3.) RASH
4.) NIGHT SWEATS
5.) MUSCLE ACHES
6.) SORE THROAT
7.) FATIGUE
8.) SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES
9.) ULCER IN THE MOUTH
SIN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH PLEASURE AS IT WANTS YOU TO HAVE, BUT ITS ALWAYS WAITING FOR THE TIME TO BREAK YOUR LIFE APART.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Dinho20(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX:

NOWADAYS, PEOPLE HAVE MISINTERPRETED LOVE TO MEAN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR SENSUALITY. LOVE MEANS BEING KIND TO SOMEONE OR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. LOVE ALSO MEANS THINKING NOT ABOUT OURSELVES AND WHAT WE NEED, AND INSTEAD FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS.
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY; SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS SIN AGAINST GOD.
IT IS BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING, PARTYING, AND CLUBBING.
ONE ADAGE SAYS; WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.!!!
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Bamidey: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:
All I can say is, you can just tell that the guy has money. She wouldn't be throwing herself at him if he had the same body, but with less signs of money in the background. Most ladies can pick up these things easily. Fitness aside, she "wants him" because he seems well-to-do, that's the crux of it.
Hey babe, I need your help.
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by franchasng: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:
All I can say is, you can just tell that the guy has money. She wouldn't be throwing herself at him if he had the same body, but with less signs of money in the background. Most ladies can pick up these things easily. Fitness aside, she "wants him" because he seems well-to-do, that's the crux of it.
Tell them shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Blisplendor12(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Somebody's daughter chaii!
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Mitchewww(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Where is the pretty Lady? They didn't include her pictures.
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Kingbones(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cumshooter grin
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by AmeLonRo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why The Gospel Is Called Good News

The gospel is the word of God. It is what is written in the Bible. The gospel is referred to as good news due to some many reasons a few of which will be explained here.

1. The gospel talks about the Almighty God. Its good news if anyone can tell about God that we cannot see but can see His mighty works. We can see His blessings and His words coming to pass as stated in His word.

2. The gospel is good news because it talks about man’s salvation. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. It provides a way of escape for us to come from darkness to light from backwardness to forwardness. The gospel ensures we know how to escape from hell to heaven.

3. The gospel removes fear from our hearts. Perfect love casts out all fear. From the dominion of Satan to becoming people that have dominion. God talks about our freedom...

See details here https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/10/why-the-gospel-is-called-good-news/
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by craigkoel1989: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is totally true, I told my side chick I want to end things with her because I have a girlfriend, she told me let us continue as long as I haven't married yet, the thing weak me😂😂😂
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by mikejj(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Banging body?? I talk am... Most girls like sex... But their hypocritical attitude won't let them..gringringrin
grin call her name mo know..kiki
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by dante0147: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
I bet if he can go ten strokes..
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your problem...
Must u quote me? oya go front
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by oglalasioux(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
She will still collect money at the end of the bang.
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Banging body?? I talk am... Most girls like sex... But their hypocritical attitude won't let them..gringringrin

You can only say this when you are yet to fucck the girl. Once you fuucck a girl, she drop all the hypocrisy and asks for sex anytime she needs it. At least, that's my experience.
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
mikejj:
grin call her name mo know..kiki
Lol...gringrin Haba na
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

You can only say this when you are yet to fucck the girl. Once you fuucck a girl, she drop all the hypocrisy and asks for sex anytime she needs it. At least, that's my experience.
Yeah bro... I am yet to... cheesycheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah bro... I am yet to... cheesycheesy

Just try to get her and see how the initial gra gra go disappear. Just make sure say you nack am well o. Na she go dey rush you na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Codes151(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
U never see the size of his hammer u wan to be banged
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
Not bad but i Dont like her choice of words
hmmmmmm....you like it too
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm....you like it too
Before nko?
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by dochenaj: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
This generation has completely lost their shamefacedness. I could see some ladies there rooting for her and all I could think was "we are finished".
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It's finished.
No SiSi it isnt grin

This is just the beginninggrin
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Fostercat(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Not surprised one bit.

E don tey wey ashawo no get shame.

Go Allen at night.you will hear worst

Oloshos on the prowl world wide tongue
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by seunmohmoh(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
MrBONE2:

No SiSi it isnt grin

This is just the beginninggrin
If you call this stuff the beginning, what will happen in 2050?
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Albertone(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
my reaction each time I see trey songz
Go checkout "chis heria".You'll forget treysongz
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49am On Jan 11, 2019
the guy isn't fine o. even looks like a midget. in real life,the woman can never say such. I can also tell a woman I want to lick her kitten online but would never say or do that to her In real life
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by UrbanExotica(f): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Albertone:
Go checkout "chis heria".You'll forget treysongz
Plastered with tattoo all over and definitely not as cute as trey.
My other option would be Diddy's son quincy
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Albertone(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Plastered with tattoo all over and definitely not as cute as trey.
My other option would be Diddy's son quincy
Wow!You've got good eyes for cute guys...

Yeah,chris' tattoo is offensive.But he has the muscular build.He is even a fitness coach...
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by UrbanExotica(f): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Albertone:
Wow!You've got good eyes for cute guys...

Yeah,chris' tattoo is offensive.But he has the muscular build.He is even a fitness coach...
wink A muscular body doesn't move me.
I'm more of a face person
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by Albertone(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
UrbanExotica:
wink A muscular body doesn't move me.
I'm more of a face person
Nice
You really have a good taste.I can only picture how your partner will look like lol...
Re: Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic by UrbanExotica(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Albertone:
Nice
You really have a good taste.I can only picture how your partner will look like lol...
Lol well you only live once so I go for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.