Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby (24074 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by JuzzJoel: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2019
technicallyrich:
Barren tolz
i am sure they bought these baby after realising that they cant have one biologically.
I urge the cone head banky to buy his own too.after all he is infertile.
I am begining to think,barreness is an oyoroba disease,later they will claim they have the highest number of twins,which is a big fat liar.
Spit

Why are you so pained BRO
IGBOORA IN OYO STATE IS THE WORLDS TWINS CAPITAL
WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE OTHER TRIBES ALONE
YOUR HATE IS ONLY SHOWING HOW ANGRY YOU ARE AT YOUR SELF FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT

THE YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM . STOP BLAMING THEM FOR YOUR MISFORTUNES

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by technicallyrich(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
JuzzJoel:

Why are you so pained BRO
IGBOORA IN OYO STATE IS THE WORLDS TWINS CAPITAL
WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE OTHER TRIBES ALONE
YOUR HATE IS ONLY SHOWING HOW ANGRY YOU ARE AT YOUR SELF FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT

THE YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM . STOP BLAMING THEM FOR YOUR MISFORTUNES
stfu uglee scratsh faze ritualeast.
Who made it the world capital.
No wonder the world hates oyorobas.
Who will love,a liar,backstabber,betrayal,thieves and ritualist.that dont bath and stink worst than dead goat.
If not to beg me money for food,cloth,school fees etc dont mention me again.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Splasshhh(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Check out this app.
The best ever!
-lock account
-lock ATM card
-get a soft loan
-get it statement and more
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Bintuenyo: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
technicallyrich:
Barren tolz
i am sure they bought these baby after realising that they cant have one biologically.
I urge the cone head banky to buy his own too.after all he is infertile.
I am begining to think,barreness is an oyoroba disease,later they will claim they have the highest number of twins,which is a big fat liar.
Spit
Eyaaaa, may God help you.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by oluwasegun007(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Ibcrown:
Taste of what please?

Of what home looks like...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na lie jooooooor! They went there to get the baby travel documents cheesy cheesy cheesy .....just when the baby thought being born abroad has made him/her escape the Naija tag only to discover that UK nor de operate laidat cheesy cheesy cheesy

helobabe:
See more adorable photo of the newborn baby here >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by vioment: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nigerians are funny, when you wan born pikin, you run to countries wey you respect; school nko - the same thing;

This attitude is all the way from the highest leadership to the common nigerian on the street.

It is a fact, we don't love nigeria and we don't respect nigeria.

Could Nigeria be hell?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by IjebuWarrior: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
So nah UK she born the pickin........

Na Okokomaiko dem dey.. angry
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
bigtt76:
Na lie jooooooor! They went there to get the baby travel documents cheesy cheesy cheesy .....just when the baby thought being born abroad has made him/her escape the Naija tag only to discover that UK nor de operate laidat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Toolz is British though, so her son will get his passport.
It's only non citizens dt law applies to.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yea I know ....just teasing tongue

Africanness:

Toolz is British though, so her son will get his passport.
It's only non citizens dt applies to.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by mikolo80: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Why is it that they record success when they are out of Nigeria

Funke Akindele too comes to mind

Nigeria not safe for pregnant women/ newborn

All these celebrities should come together and build a befitting hospital and hire good doctors instead of running outside the country all the time

[/quote]

Wetin stop you from building the hospital and hiring good doctors

Government keeps talking about diversification for mouth while other countries are making millions out of us undecided

Congrats to the couple
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2019
mikolo80:

Wetin stop you from building the hospital and hiring good doctors

Government keeps talking about diversification for mouth while other countries are making millions out of us undecided

Congrats to the couple[/b]
Am I in government Face Buhari ABI Na Jubril abeg!!! Am only asking the celebrities who can to help out. It's not as if it's their responsibility
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by mikolo80: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Am I in government

Are the celebrities in govt

Face Buhari ABI Na Jubril abeg!!!

Why you no face am
Why you face celebrities wen no send you

Am only asking the celebrities who can to help out. It's not as if it's their responsibility
if they can help as private citizens why not you

They can afford to fly out
Na you need am pass
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by JuzzJoel: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
technicallyrich:

stfu uglee scratsh faze ritualeast.
Who made it the world capital.
No wonder the world hates oyorobas.
Who will love,a liar,backstabber,betrayal,thieves and ritualist.that dont bath and stink worst than dead goat.
If not to beg me money for food,cloth,school fees etc don't mention me again.
@technicallyrich

Are you actually trying to boast that you have money
I CANT REALLY SEE THAT

Sorry , I don't think you have a brain
1. I cant beg anyone for money
2. Research and stop spitting trash
3. Find yourself something to do and stop your hate
4. The world is not as myopic and dark hearted like you are

Cursing a tribe that owes you nothing cant change anything . In fact I'm done with you.

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABUSING ONE TRIBE IN NIGERIA MAKES THEM LESS HUMAN OR REDUCES ANY THING ABOUT THEM

IT AIN'T GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING
PEOPLE ARE DYNAMIC

CRIMINALITY AND STUPIDITY KNOWS NO TRIBE

Read and improve your thinking capacity before you interact with humans

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo-Ora?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfoOFDUmUYMCDLGu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Tekno Gifts A Twitter User N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.