Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Fiancée Cheated On Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Cheated On Me. (4984 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Ginaruby: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Just go ahead and marry her... Believe you me she will not repeat that... Women keep to such promise more than men...

The girl you are hoping to meet might be worst... Presently might be on top of another guy... And might also have a character not acceptable by u...

So just give her a second chance... And you will see the best in her...

If u keep judging and ending you will never be a happy man...

Do invite us for the wedding...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Martinez19(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Send her out of your life for good.
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
ibotcom:
*PVC LOCATOR* FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE NOT COLLECTED OUR PERMANENT VOTER'S CARD IT'S NOW EASIER TO IDENTIFY WHERE YOU COULD GO AND PICK YOURS. PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW, TYPE IN YOUR POLLING UNIT NUMBERS, THERE ARE SEVEN DIGITS IN NUMBER. PUT THEM IN THE BOX AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE IF YOUR PVC IS READY AND WHERE YOU CAN GO TO COLLECT THEM. PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO REGISTERED AND HAVE NOT PICKED THEIR CARDS.

If you are yet to collect your permanent voters card, kindly visit the website http://pvc.inecnigeria.org/ , insert your Polling Unit numbers on temporary voter card then it will tell you where to collect it

Pls share let's vote and let us vote out this government.
Hi, can someone collect the PVC on behalf of another person?
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by charlsecy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
bidv:
She called me this morning and swore that if she ever cheat on me again let her never give birth for life and said so many other stuffs...
That means if you married her and she cheated on you, she would be childless, and other stuffs?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Rajman45(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Don't let ur heart control ur head......... Run for ur life.
If she could be sleeping with a guy after u must have met her family.....by bro, run for ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by hAlexandro(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Have you guys been having sex?
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Eberechi24(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
marvin906:
Your fiancee cheated you so what's holding you back from fvcking another chick...a these weak pvssy in the form of a man rubbish
Because the girl mess up, he should follow suit, to prove what? What if he contacts STDs or something negative happen when he's trying to revenge on the girl?

Oga, you cheat with your body, if you have some respect for dick you won't be spewing this trash!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by marvin906(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Eberechi24:

Because the girl mess up, he should follow suit, to prove what? What if he contacts STDs or something negative happen when he's trying to revenge on the girl?

Oga, you cheat with your body, if you have some respect for dick you won't be spewing this trash!

Who is this agric banana now

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by MannieA(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
marvin906:
Your fiancee cheated you so what's holding you back from fvcking another chick...a these weak pvssy in the form of a man rubbish

You are actually the weak man if you think cheating is a good payback for a cheating partner.Stop talking like a f**kboy and talk like a man.
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by marvin906(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
MannieA:

You are actually the weak man if you think cheating is a good payback for a cheating partner.Stop talking like a f**kboy and talk like a man.

Who is this repulsive fool now..

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by MannieA(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
marvin906:

Who is this repulsive fool now..

pls shut up.You are the repulsive fool.Weak ass mofo
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by marvin906(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
MannieA:

pls shut up.You are the repulsive fool.Weak ass mofo

ohh lord save me from repulsive,digusting, irritating wannabe cheap sluts like this.. please stay off my mention don't wanna contact your repulsiveness on me

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
dude follow your instinct but it is rare for cheaters to change oo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Countersam(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
bidv:
There's this girl am currently in a relationship for closing to 10 months now, I recently discovered that there's particular guy that do call her often and often but she denied having anything to do with him. To cut story short after long talks she agreed that she has been having sex with this guy that she started dating the guy before me that she has been trying to quit from the guy after we met. Now.... the pain is much for me because I trusted her a lot and even gone to see her parent for marriage plans, I told her I can no longer continue in this and she has been pleading and begging me sending her frnds to me that she will never try that again that I should give her one more chance.

Please I need sincere advice, should I accept her back? If yes I will forever live with the hurt.
She called me this morning and swore that if she ever cheat on me again let her never give birth for life and said so many other stuffs, I don't know am really confused.

Please I need help.....

If you eventually marry her she will still be sleeping with that dude. Some girls are like that. Dont fall for the lies, imagine if she wasnt caught,maybe she for give u pikin wey no be ur own.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Next2Bezee(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
mrblessed:
Not with the prevalence of kindergarten-like grammatical errors that riddled your lame and dismal reply. Hahaha. Excuse me for having a well-deserved laughter. Let me point out just one of them: " ... Nigeria's mental institutions are (not "is"wink" as you ignorantly rendered it. If you have any iota of respect, you will cease calliing me underserved names, and applaud my altruistic intervention to strengthen your communication skills.

Ma Lawd.

Bro, please take a step back before someone's child commits suicide on top your matter. grin

Let tenses not be what takes someone's life this January. cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by davien(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ask yourself this, what's safer? She had the guts to tarnish your image like that?.. It's your choice anyway, just that once you show a human being you condone something, it becomes a reoccurring theme.. Afterall, you condone it.

The risk is yours.. Start out on a clean slate so you'll find someone who wouldn't dare that or stick with her and keep tailing her, or worried each time she has to go out of your vicinity for long.

I'm not saying she can't change, but people hardly do, you can search "she's still with her ex" on nairaland and see what comes up.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by sexy74(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
bidv:
There's this girl am currently in a relationship for closing to 10 months now, I recently discovered that there's particular guy that do call her often and often but she denied having anything to do with him. To cut story short after long talks she agreed that she has been having sex with this guy that she started dating the guy before me that she has been trying to quit from the guy after we met. Now.... the pain is much for me because I trusted her a lot and even gone to see her parent for marriage plans, I told her I can no longer continue in this and she has been pleading and begging me sending her frnds to me that she will never try that again that I should give her one more chance.

Please I need sincere advice, should I accept her back? If yes I will forever live with the hurt.
She called me this morning and swore that if she ever cheat on me again let her never give birth for life and said so many other stuffs, I don't know am really confused.

Please I need help.....
Trust a woman at your own peril.
You continue she cheats more but with care and sophistication .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by DONADAMS(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
the hoes ain't loyal 85percent are farm tools...I dey re consider marriage sef

modified

I just read your story...you just dodged a bullet...2019 will be a good year for you..few days into this new year and this revelation comes out? you need to go for thanks giving

p.s: girls who cheat don't change...I can assure you 200percent...they don't change, they just change thier modus operandi

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
nkwuocha:
Seems whenever a woman cheats on her boyfriend,the sorry tales of"I'm planning to marry her","She is my fiancee" or "I just recently bought an engagement ring to engage her...." Bla bla bla becomes part of the ill tales.

A research into such worthless relationship will make one conclude that it's a relationship where premarital sex is/was the ONLY commitment.
Don't mind them, I've also noticed it too.
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Op the earlier you understand that ladies cheat codedly more than men, the better for you. While in school, so many ladies that were engaged were cheating on their man, even married women dey talk about boyfriend, the matter just weak my soul.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by carter009(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
I pity your BF.
Valerie47:
Op the earlier you understand that ladies cheat codedly more than men, the better for you. While in school, so many ladies that were engaged were cheating on their man, even married women dey talk about boyfriend, the matter just weak my soul.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
carter009:
I pity your BF.
I don't have a boyfriend for you to pity cheesy.
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Ranchhoddas: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
tsephanyah:
If some dude has his bro-feels hurt enough to come limping into my comments- he is not allowed to then ask me to leave my comments on my post to make him comfy in his bro-flake ways

I am gonna make a spray called "bro-be-gone" and start dousing my posts. Move on jare
I was not sure whether you were crazy or something. Now I know. You are not.
You know exactly what you are doing.
Smart!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2019
bidv:

Please I need help.....

Can you send me her phone number? I want to advise her for you.

The pusssy is still intact bro. You can not fucck it all off alone. It will always be there.....

Take heart and be happy that she is sharing with a brother... grin
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by nedubest(m): 3:26am On Jan 11, 2019
comments just dey crck me up
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by bdchange(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2019
bidv:

Please I need help.....
My brother I will give you my sincere advise.... See when it comes to marriage never compromise no matter whatever things are involved. A cheat once is a cheat forever. There is something called commitment and trust then comes honesty.. These words are gold when it comes to marriage, any man or woman who lives by this words when it comes to marriage shall have a successful one. Just end the relationship straight and move on. Forget about the swear because it will solve nothing. If it happened you were the one who cheated on her I will still advice her to dump you immediately. God has shown you what you needed to see already it is now left for you to use your brain or your third legs.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Lyns32uk(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thank you my brother...*Scam of the century*
lilmax:
when your girlfriend dey receive too many calls from same person and you complained..... I know people told you you're insecure grin.....scam of the century

break up, you've learnt something

always trust your instinct, let it guide you in your next relationship

and this is only valid, if you weren't cheating, if you were, you deserve eachother

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
A woman that used to live where I stay killed her cheating spouse just recently, in December. It's very hard for some people to forgive betrayal. Please leave now if you know you can't forgive & forget. Because cheating has a way of bringing out your inner gangsta. Trust me you don't wanna be constantly checking up on someone because you fear they might be up to their old ways again. You might just snap!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Sixaxis: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
tsephanyah:
If some dude has his bro-feels hurt enough to come limping into my comments- he is not allowed to then ask me to leave my comments on my post to make him comfy in his bro-flake ways

I am gonna make a spray called "bro-be-gone" and start dousing my posts. Move on jare

Smiles!
Smart ass babe!!
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by Assist99: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
mrblessed:
Not with the prevalence of kindergarten-like grammatical errors that riddled your lame and dismal reply. Hahaha. Excuse me for having a well-deserved laughter. Let me point out just one of them: " ... Nigeria's mental institutions are (not "is"wink" as you ignorantly rendered it. If you have any iota of respect, you will cease calliing me underserved names, and applaud my altruistic intervention to strengthen your communication skills.
What does you wrote?
Re: My Fiancée Cheated On Me. by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
mrblessed:
cool

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) / Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. / Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.