Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (17855 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by booblacain(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2019
crownwealth:
Dullardino indeed.

What is the difference between facts & figures? Brain dead!

Figures are not always facts. Figures are what is on paper, facts are what is on ground. The two do not always correlate.

3 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2019
crownwealth:
Dullardino indeed.

Loose fever symptom.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by basilo10I: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2019
#FACT

Foodforthought:
They never allow Buhari speak his mind. You'd be surprised how little he knows about the nation. All what he says to Nigerians is prepared and doctored before hand by elements of the cabal he represents
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by GoodMuyis(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Niorte:
So disrespectful, some of the interviewers bursted into laughter!!
Buhari said: You worked with figures, I worked with facts.
Someone should explain o.

Maybe he meant Fact on his table, the details he received from his Minister and CBN governor. During the interview, Buhari STRONGLY believed that over 90% of Local production of Rice and some other grain produce should be considered before claiming that there is hunger in the, that is the fact he holds

As a philosophical leader, he believed that figures cannot be accurate as the fact he has on his table.

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by anthony86(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Facts are based on figures which are objective emperical evidences. But it is obvious Buhari facts are based on what the minister of Agriculture and CBN Governor tell him.

5 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Shikini: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2019
alsudan:
How can sane humans want this thing to continue as President?

I am ashamed of Nigeria, seriously
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by GoodMuyis(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Niangollan42:
Please where can I get the full video of the interview..
Someone should link me please..
I Have data grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9b9xrFUDRY&t=4211s

Direct download
https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=K9b9xrFUDRY&t=4211s

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by SalamRushdie: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2019
basilo10I:
#FACT

#FIGURES
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by lastmaster(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2019
The useless dullardine
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Awoo88: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Even after careful editing, this guy still dull finish. I am sure those around knows his GSP is bad. That he is totally disconnected from reality.

3 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Evercurious(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
It's well with us
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by TLION(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2019
I don't have business with PMB or APC what I know is that bubu is going back to Daura......this year bubu leave or I leave useless motherfuckers
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by sokera: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2019
crownwealth:
Dullardino indeed.

you are the brain dead if you don’t know the difference between figures and facts ... you are one of those lazy youths...
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2019
DAMNMMMM!..... this dumb dude is just nothing but a gross WASTE of my campaign & vote!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Ziggylady(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2019
festacman:
The tragedy of having selfish leaders is that for any economy-critical project senselessly abandoned, the following happen:

》We the people of Nigeria did not just lose money budgeted to corrupt leaders
》We regrettably lost opportunities to develop critical infrastructure for economic development.

The painful consequence of abandoned projects are that:
》We are held back by stunted economic and infrastructural base
》We were left behind by our peers and even other less endowed countries.

Current efforts by President Buhari, which deliberately prioritised the completion of abandoned projects are commendable as they translate to going back to the basics and fixing things at the foundation for stronger economic base that will drive sustainable economic development.

Truth is genetically far from APC supporters.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by sokera: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2019
anthony86:
Facts are based on figures which are objective emperical evidences. But it is obvious Buhari facts are based on what the minister of Agriculture and CBN Governor tell him.
no you are the mumu here , kindly check your google to know the difference between figures and facts ... if you can’t I will help you just ask me to help you
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Shikini: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

he is not in touch with anything on earth except blood shed
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by chiedozie198100: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
franchasng:
....and this is the person representing super intelligent Nigerians, including myself as our President, God have mercy cry cry

It hurts to share nation with morons, illiterates, unrepentant fools and tribal-religious bigots, how I wish I could change my nationality entirely....this can't be my President...always speaking with anger, frustration and hatred....

Must everything development start and end with agriculture Buhari Must all Nigerians turn to farmers before Nigeria can move forward

Instead of embracing technological revolution, this archaic man is busy clinging on to "go to agricultural sector, I have stopped rice importation" and yet Nigeria keep importing rice if not hunger would have finished poor Nigerians but this man think the 100,000 bags of rice being produced by few farmers close to government officials that he empowered are the ones feeding over 180 million Nigerians, oh my goodness....any Nigerian that vote Buhari next month, nature and God of justice will pay his or her family back and visit them with Buhari's government effect, what nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry

my dear brace yourself, it's gonna get worse if this mugu gets elected again.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by biafranrealson: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Zoo ntooooooooooooooooooooooooookoo
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by sokera: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
I just want to use a scenario to explain to our gullible brothers and sisters on here to explain the difference between facts and figures .... let me explain to them by using a common thing we all agree on in Nigeria and Africa which is football age .... some African football players use false age that we all refer to as football age ... now football age is the figure , while the real player age is the fact ... figure could be compose to fit or benefit some kind of selfish interest while fact is the real thing and the actual situation on ground... if you still don’t understand by my explanation then you are one of those lazy youth Buhari was referring to .... God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Shikini: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:
Foolish president of rogues.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Not only fat, you also work on oil. Some people and power self....I no just understand.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by ozoono(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2019
pls oh apart from d ones DAT PDP founded and almost completed, which one have u founded for d future president to complete ?
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
litdutchboy:
Front page Lalastiscala. See the man APC zombies wants to lead Nigeria for another 4 years. Nothing in that empty skull but promoting and shielding corrupt APC members and cronies.
Hahaha grin

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by ozoono(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2019
jchioma:
The dullard should not speak in public walai.
I tire oh, figure nd fact are synonym. dis Una guy even enter army self

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by okrikaboi: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2019
I prefer a corrupt Atiku to a clueless Buhari
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
You are the result of our education system, numbers are gotten from maths and maths is as close to facts as anything you can get. How can you back up your facts without figures?
Mehnnnnnn no wonder you vote for Buhari, dullards everywhere

toolovely:

in this sense, they are not the same. figures can be a politically assigned numbers to score some political points which does not represent the actual facts on ground. eg, the govt says, the country is out of recession or that the economy is bouncing back but the fact remains that nothing is changing. those statement does not translate to the actual fact on ground because the economy is still as bad as it was in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by buharitill2023: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
crownwealth:
Dullardino indeed.

figure can be any number which is not a fact.

the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are really illiterate.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Just listen to yourself,
So how do you confirm the real age of the footballer? That's right figures!!
All the figures even from the govt corroborate the fact that Nigerians are hungrier.
Is it that u can't accept that the man who comes from a region where education is not valued doesn't know much? A region where ALL their elites agree southern children are smarter than their children and shouldn't be given same tests.
Nigerian youths are just too dumb it hurts

sokera:
I just want to use a scenario to explain to our gullible brothers and sisters on here to explain the difference between facts and figures .... let me explain to them by using a common thing we all agree on in Nigeria and Africa which is football age .... some African football players use false age that we all refer to as football age ... now football age is the figure , while the real player age is the fact ... figure could be compose to fit or benefit some kind of selfish interest while fact is the real thing and the actual situation on ground... if you still don’t understand by my explanation then you are one of those lazy youth Buhari was referring to .... God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Barzinime(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
You are dumb
Your hatred has blocked your ability to reason
Figures could be manipulated

crownwealth:
Dullardino indeed.

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Everytime this man speaks he truly reminds us all that he is uneducated
What a stupid comment to make
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by berrystunn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dreambeat:
Are facts not better than figures? Somebody should educate me.

Agree: Figures are facts

The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in speaking English...
British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end
British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker
British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon
British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner
British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,(its a banger)
British: tell me the reason
America: tell me why
Nigeria: tell me the reason why
British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira each.
You see where our problem started?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve / Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent / Donald Duke: ‘PDP Lost Election Due To Arrogance,’ Former Governor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.