Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (17996 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
What's this?
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by mushystuff: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:
What the president actually said is “you work on figures, I work on facts”.

Mod, change the headline please.

Hello!! What is the difference between 4 + 2 and 2 + 4? Did any of the words change?

If you say, 'You work on figures, I work on facts”; and I say, '“I work on facts, You work on figures”... what is the difference please?
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by mushystuff: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
booblacain:

Figures are not always facts. Figures are what is on paper, facts are what is on ground. The two do not always correlate.

Exactly how on ground is this president beyond what the sycophants he has surrounded himself with feed him? Can they give him any reports without figures? This is why Amaechi has told us that he neither reads nor listens else he would have read and found out for himself how the heck Nigeria has slid so low to become the poverty capital of the world with more poverty-stricken citizens than in countries with higher populations!
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by CoolAmbience(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:

I can confirm that from your joblessness and support for terrorist elements. You will not escape punishment of the gods. Omo'ale... grin

Your generations are Omo'ale...Oloriburuku...jatijati!

If you want a job I can refer you to one....abirun!

May your so-called gods start punishing you with immediate effect.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by InaNla(f): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Your generations are Omo'ale...Oloriburuku...jatijati!

If you want a job I can refer you to one....abirun!

May your so-called gods start punishing you with immediate effect.

Ma binu' Jebure# wink Sugbon gbiyanju lati ma lo laka'ye re. Odabooo!
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
-Realistic Criticism is not hatred, political appraisal is not true love, *better cry for the people to get good governance.* We must learn to tell the leaders we voted the truth no matter how bitter it is, if not we will continue to live like slaves, *dying from selfish love while they act little and exaggerate big with propaganda!
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by jude79(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
buhari said nigerian youths are lazy, but nigerian youths protested that Buhari looted the treasury with his cronies, and that they will never vote for him again. but buhari called their bluff, and recruited the laziest among them to run a propaganda media organization against hardworking nigerian youths and citizens. he also made sure that no matter how hard they work, his policies will continue to impoverish them. today he had succeeded in making them the poorest youth group in the world, aiming to use the funds he looted to easily buy votes. Will the nigerian youths be defeated by Buhari, what will the ones, remaining alive by 2023 tell their children that it was their choices that killed their future and also proved to the world that Buhari was right in calling them lazy. it will be an epic battle between buhari's tyranny and the future of Nigerians.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by dyangprof(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
litdutchboy:
Front page Lalastiscala. See the man APC zombies wants to lead Nigeria for another 4 years. Nothing in that empty skull but promoting and shielding corrupt APC members and cronies.

Lol, something dey inside the brain o

Na Gworo and cow urine dey inside.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win / RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.