Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (17831 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Xano(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
LOL
Interesting
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Niangollan42: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Please where can I get the full video of the interview..
Someone should link me please..
I Have data grin
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by GoodMuyis(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
False News this is the transcription of the statement
Well there will be a conflict because
You work with figures I work with Fact
hmm That why I will recommend that you see the Minister for Agriculture and the Governor of Central Bank
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by kaen1317: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
The only thing PMB works on is his Fulani tribe, his religion and region. Any other thing his ear problem will not allow him to hear. Back to Daura!

8 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Angelawhite(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
A similar case of I rather kill myself than commit suicide

11 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by spartan50(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
See the clown we call president

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by PassingShot(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
What the president actually said is “you work on figures, I work on facts”.

Mod, change the headline please.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

Kill yourself already

Make you mum proud for once !!! let her know there is some honesty somewhere in her second son .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by crownwealth: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
If you watch the above video and the watch the below video and still go on to vote this dullard then you are satanically mad !!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

Very mad to vote the cow again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
litdutchboy:
Front page Lalastiscala. See the man APC zombies wants to lead Nigeria for another 4 years. Nothing in that empty skull but promoting and shielding corrupt APC members and cronies.
Nairaland Atikulators, Atikulooting, atikuloosing, Atiku.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by smillingbishop: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
This is part of the reason I supported Trump when he said he's lifeless!

11 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
crownwealth:

Very mad to vote the cow again
Madness on line, Online madness.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by crownwealth: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

Fraudulent people...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Christonjnr(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Oga stop post nonsense.
You said the opposite of wht the man said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by PassingShot(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Make you mum proud for once !!! let her know there is some honesty somewhere in her second son .
Take otapiapia. It’s cheap grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Fuckdamod: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
grin is facts not better than figures?
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by yrex01(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
90% of those PDP commenting since doesn't watch d video ahswear !!!

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Foodforthought: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
They never allow Buhari speak his mind. You'd be surprised how little he knows about the nation. All what he says to Nigerians is prepared and doctored before hand by elements of the cabal he represents

7 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
If you watch the above video and the watch the below video and still go on to vote this dullard then you are satanically mad !!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
.... like your father.

1 Like

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Niorte: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2019
So disrespectful, some of the interviewers bursted into laughter!!

Buhari said: You worked with figures, I worked with facts.

Someone should explain o.

4 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Mitchewww(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2019
I maintain that majority of Nigerians have low IQ

They are simply voting someone more intelligent than them.

Buhari is more intelligent and articulate more than all his supporters.

Little wonder they are fondly called zombies.

Can't see those BMO crews here.

15 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by Tomjazzy2: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

So what difference does it make, really?

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by IbrahimDamola: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

Kill yourself already

E pain am. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by BrokenTV: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
This is what happens when a Dullard is in charge even after the pre arranged interview he still goofed. Thank God he will dodged the debate otherwise na mascare there.

9 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:

Confused dullard,zombies see your master and your lord.

Like Buhari like zombies,empty containers that makes loud noise.
Atiklunaticism
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by crownwealth: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

So what difference does it make, really?

Ignore the cow!
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by gaskiyamagana: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
Lifeless dullard with an empty skull. Nonsense
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari Till 2023.
Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by basilo10I: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Just look at the gworo chewing illiterate who is presiding over the most educated country in Africa. #Shame on anyone that ever voted for this disaster

5 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by franchasng: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2019
....and this is the person representing super intelligent Nigerians, including myself as our President, God have mercy cry cry

It hurts to share nation with morons, illiterates, unrepentant fools and tribal-religious bigots, how I wish I could change my nationality entirely....this can't be my President...always speaking with anger, frustration and hatred....

Must everything development start and end with agriculture Buhari Must all Nigerians turn to farmers before Nigeria can move forward

Instead of embracing technological revolution, this archaic man is busy clinging on to "go to agricultural sector, I have stopped rice importation" and yet Nigeria keep importing rice if not hunger would have finished poor Nigerians but this man think the 100,000 bags of rice being produced by few farmers close to government officials that he empowered are the ones feeding over 180 million Nigerians, oh my goodness....any Nigerian that vote Buhari next month, nature and God of justice will pay his or her family back and visit them with Buhari's government effect, what nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by toolovely(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2019
aonag:

they are one and same depending on how you see it

in this sense, they are not the same. figures can be a politically assigned numbers to score some political points which does not represent the actual facts on ground. eg, the govt says, the country is out of recession or that the economy is bouncing back but the fact remains that nothing is changing. those statement does not translate to the actual fact on ground because the economy is still as bad as it was in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by bart10: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2019
How do you get your facts without figures.... grin
This baba no sabi anything..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital by arabbunkum: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Figures and facts...what about the figures and facts provided by a government agency, the NBS? This man is indeed a dullard.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.