Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! (1986 Views)

Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Everything on this nairaland is girl this, girl that. Wtf.. Don't you guys quit?! They are so many things in this life that's better than pussy. Can't you guys just open your goddamn eyes and see? My girlfriend is this, my girlfriend is that. That's all I see everytime. They didn't come to you to toast you or demand anything, your the one that approach them and started begging for love up and down and your later complaining? Later they break your heart , you come on this forum and start lamenting rubbish. If they cheat on you, cheat on them back! Simple! Iswear All these guys on nairaland are just stupid asslickers claiming hard men. Instead of you to use all this time to chase a career or at least something, your busy chasing these worthless animals! Rubbish!

I'm out!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by nkwuocha1: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2019
See mature person wey dey advice others.

In the kingdom of blind one eyed man is a king

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Everything on this nairaland is girl this, girl that. Wtf.. Don't you guys quit?! They are so many things in this life that's better than pussy. Can't you guys just open your goddamn eyes and see? My girlfriend is this, my girlfriend is that. That's all I see everytime. They didn't come to you to toast you or demand anything, your the one that approach them and started begging for love up and down and your later complaining? Later they break your heart , you come on this forum and start lamenting rubbish. If they cheat on you, cheat on them back! Simple! Iswear All these guys on nairaland are just stupid asslickers claiming hard men. Instead of you to use all this time to chase a career or at least something, your busy chasing these worthless animals! Rubbish!

I'm out!
Baba if you take out time to visit other sections, I bet you won't read boy girl stuffs there. You in the romance section and getting sentimental? What's Romance without both gender abi you Wan make people dey discuss politics for romance section?

Kindly visit career or business section OK.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Oyindidi:

op she say u be one eyed man...I no fit laugh oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
op she say u be one eyed man...I no fit laugh oo grin grin grin
angry
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oyindidi:

this bitch whats ur own with me? Abi na by force to toast?
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Oyindidi(f): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mrbolt565:
this bitch whats ur own with me? Abi na by force to toast? Leave me alone.
Who be this again? I mention you?
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by AnonymousBee: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
He will be the first person to create thread on how much he spent on LovePeddler. Woman are powerful

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Satan66(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!
If your brain was working properly you'd realize that's what the romance section is but no you're too stupid to understand that.
Dog fowl

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Satan66:

If your brain was working properly you'd realize that's what the romance section is but no you're too stupid to understand that.
Dog fowl
you this satan, go asslick your female demons tormenting your forefathers. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Satan66(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mrbolt565:
you this satan, go asslick your female demons tormenting your forefathers. Bastard.
Cry, I can see you're in pain cheesy
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Oyindidi(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cry baby grin
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Satan66:

Cry, I can see you're in pain cheesy
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by mrblessed(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mrbolt565:
M
I'm out!
At the end it is difficult to discern which camp you belong to. The proficiency to hurl insult at any direction you are is not restrained by the purported indignation for "boys" who obviously do not have any objectives to achieve, let alone know what misplaced priorities are.

I am the unpaid, unappointed spokesman of the "stupid asslickers" and we reject your conclusion for obvious reasons, even though we share some your premises. We have relentlessly drum it to the ears of members that on no account should emotion trump good judgment in their dealings with our sisters. Your post, once again, reveals that a lot our members are yet to fully conform to our regulations. Words aren't enough to express the depth of our gratitude to you. Even at the risk of personal harm, you steadfastly raised a topic that not a few broach in a hush tone and only in their comfort zone.
However, we resolutely and vehemently disagree with
the notion that calls for total disengagement with the womenfolk, especially those ladies nairaland has blessed us with.This is grossly unthinkable!Telling us to completely ignore them is akin to telling an infant to reject his mother's breast, the very source of his existence. We wholeheartedly submit that caution and restraint are necessary, but not for a minute are we going to listen to any view that does not promote close and unifying association. If anything, we seek to contract closer and stronger ties with these ladies, even though we are not unaware of the presence of people who, for inexplicable personal cravings, have decided to always make us have eggs on our faces.

Be assured of my greatest regard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
all the emotional boys are busy complaining. they never learn. men are becoming sissy these days especially Nigerian men

that is why she wants to force you into a relationship or marriage, after the normal boredom, she goes out and meet that guy who doesnt send her and calls her only when he need sex

Men man up

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
mrblessed:
At the end it is difficult to discern which camp you belong to. The proficiency to hurl insult at any direction you are is not restrained by the purported indignation for "boys" who obviously do not have any objectives to achieve, let alone know what misplaced priorities are.

I am the unpaid, unappointed spokesman of the "stupid asslickers" and we reject your conclusion for obvious reasons, even though we share some your premises. We have relentlessly drum it to the ears of members that on no account should emotion trump good judgment in their dealings with our sisters. Your post, once again, reveals that a lot our members are yet to fully conform to our regulations. Words aren't enough to express the depth of our gratitude to you. Even at the risk of personal harm, you steadfastly raised a topic that not a few broach in a hush tone and only in their comfort zone.
However, we resolutely and vehemently disagree with
the notion that calls for total disengagement with the womenfolk, especially those ladies nairaland has blessed us with.This is grossly unthinkable!Telling us to completely ignore them is akin to telling an infant to reject his mother's breast, the very source of his existence. We wholeheartedly submit that caution and restraint are necessary, but not for a minute are we going to listen to any view that does not promote close and unifying association. If anything, we seek to contract closer and stronger ties with these ladies, even though we are not unaware of the presence of people who, for inexplicable personal cravings, have decided to always make us have eggs on our faces.

Be assured of my greatest regard.

after all these grammar, wetin we gain.

this is a virgin speaking, they all live in an online world, disturbing all the girls they meet online for sex, cant even build up the confidence to meet a real girl on the street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by dumininu01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin worthless animals part Crack me
Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Auladimeji1: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy.

Re: Guys Are Too Emotional! Fvuck! by Deckline(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
OP... Take time o! Is it your "emotional"
Fvvck you too!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Knew Buhari will Win / Advice Needed: She Doesn't Like My Church Denomination / What's Really The Problem Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.