Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (43506 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Blackfire(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why are u against the teacher?

The one we exhibit here in Nigeria nko?

Hypocrites
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Olukat(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
What if the white kids are the victims? angry

angry angry That's why she was suspended.
She denied the red skin kids the opportunity to know the black skin kids.
So the red skin kids were the real victims sad sad sad
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by yemiyemi: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
So, Na the kind punishment that befits her is only Suspension ?....For a grievous racial discrimination of sorts?...I kill drum for Una...'' mo pa ilu fun yin''

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by daywatcher: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
bigfish3k:
why are we even doing attachee by force to the whites.

lets seperate from them too.

oh i forgot, just remembered that we cant do without them

yes we can but we refuse to. many of us still belief white is pure (as in jesus, mary, and God) and black is evil. it is psychological

1 Like

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are worse here on Nairaland
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Graciousnaija: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Bros think nao!

3 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Luminee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbish, the teacher is just a scape goat, the School Authorities knew that such acts is a norm in that school.

1 Like

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by crossfm: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
If you chake well the teacher in question will be black.black south Africans are foolishly foolish.they are enemies to blacks.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Yeah right! ! Victims with excitement on their faces while the supposed perpetrators(black kids ) are at a dark corner wearing sad looks. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Onechancearmy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
For a non capital offence?

hisexcellency34:
Man's inhumanity to man. Not just suspended, JAILED FOR LIFE!
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

That's another angle

1 Like

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Ibrahimanis: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Look at the picture again and tell me who looked victimized among the two groups.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by peacengine(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
White supreme mentality is everywhere in South Africa. It's unfortunate the blacks don't know they are still slaves
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by peacengine(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Whait if the white kids are the victims? angry

To plank u just de hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by CuteEmma(f): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Yhu obviously didn't view the photo. . Or maybe yhu just enjoy being numb undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by soberdrunk(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Look at the picture again and tell me who looked victimized among the two groups.

None of them.....
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by theapeman4: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oiplopp:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Pen This Eyeglass can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #13.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
I bought exact pen for 3k undecided
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by QueenEsther1: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
I hope to see an improved Nigeria.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by buttlover(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
I hate black. black are lousy and annoying. I regret being a black. Lord why did I find myself here.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by madridsta007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Yeah, happy, smiling, laughing, photo-prepared "victims"!

Your plug must sell the highest grade weed available.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nothing wrong with that to me
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Achorise: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Thank you this made my day.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by SLYBABA(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Does it matter who the victims are? It was the teacher who separated them that got suspension.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Achorise:
Thank you this made my day.

It shouldn't make your day because the question was a senseless one. Did the authorities suspend the white kids?
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
buttlover:
I hate black. black are lousy and annoying. I regret being a black. Lord why did I find myself here.

Inferiority complex de worry this one.

1 Like

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by SIRTee15: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Isoduwa:
Black people too like problem take it the other way no body will complain

That's because there's been a precedence- apartheid.....
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by jaggedboi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Like seriously looking at the pics do the white kids look like they are the victim?
Some have eyes but can not see....
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by coolbolaji(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

You must be an idiot
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by buttlover(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
maasoap:

Inferiority complex de worry this one.
only this your black comment pisses me off. gosh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.