Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (43502 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by soberdrunk(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=CuteEmma post=74629468] Yhu obviously didn't view the photo. . Or maybe yhu just enjoy being numb undecided[/quot

"You"
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by brainhgeek(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
What if the white kids are the victims? angry

Does that exonerate the teacher from being suspended? Must anybody be a victim of racism because of their skin color? White, yellow or black, nobody should be an outcast. We are all citizens of the world
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by rdronline: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
adebuk17:
A teacher from Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke in the North West in South Africa has been suspended following the outrage over a photo she allegedly took of black pupils seated separately from their white classmates on their first day of school.

Update: Teacher suspended over disturbing photo of black pupils allocated a table away from their white classmates in SA

The announcement was made by the North West department of education during a meeting at the school following the online outrage and demonstrations by the community and political groups at the school.

According to Timeslive, the department confirmed that the teacher had been suspended with immediate effect.
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/update-teacher-suspended-over.html
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Dbills: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Encounter Jesus at

1 Share

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Ohraykon: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Waakanda:
She's pained
does it guarantee a job? Na today be realistic we are in nigeria grin
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by CuteEmma(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=soberdrunk post=74631180][/quote] Don't spell-check ma post niqqur; when yhu can even see properly undecided
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by IronGalaxy: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
peacengine:
White supreme mentality is everywhere in South Africa. It's unfortunate the blacks don't know they are still slaves
lol. Yet you'll never see South Africans in Nigeria but you see thousands of Nigerians in South Africa flocking in droves searching for better lives

4 Likes

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Codes151(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Useless country! Xenophobic goats
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
CuteEmma:
Don't spell-check ma post niqqur; when yhu can even see properly undecided

'My" "You" "Can't". Someone is paying for your education, the least you can do is not disgrace the person in public. angry

1 Like

Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by ManTiger(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
What if the white kids are the victims? angry

Victim of what? Open your eyes and use your brain to interprete that picture.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
BLACKS deserve even Worse
If I were GOD , I will retrieve all the TALENTS I gave to the Blacks and hand them over to the WHITES
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by simplesearch: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
In the first instance the parent of the two kids deserves to be punished for violating the school dress code. I was initially in doubt of the veracity of this story when it was first posted yesterday due to the clear difference in their outlook, this in itself can posit for the separation. If this is not the case, can we then assume it was a sheer coincidence only two of the black pupils wore different irregular uniform while all the white children are in same proper uniform? If they were all dressed in the same uniform, it will be easy to accept the allegation as true without having too many guesses.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by simplesearch: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
In the first instance the parent of the two kids deserves to be punished for violating the school dress code. I was initially in doubt of the veracity of this story when it was first posted yesterday due to the clear difference in their outlook, this in itself can posit for the separation. If this is not the case, can we then assume it was a sheer coincidence only two of the black pupils wore different irregular uniform while all the white children are in same proper uniform? If they were all dressed in the same uniform, it will be easy to accept the allegation as true without having too many guesses.
Re: Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl by CuteEmma(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

'My" "You" "Can't". Someone is paying for your education, the least you can do is not disgrace the person in public. angry

Hmmm. . . I didn't take ma keyboard's correction so why should I take yhurs??

Yhu really like to spell-check; too bad yhu ain't getting likes for that. . Don't worry , I'll help yhu niqqur wink

PS. I graduated 2 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.