₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,161,217 members, 4,708,609 topics. Date: Monday, 21 January 2019 at 03:12 AM

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate (34472 Views)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate, Razaq Rahman Escape Assasination- KMC / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Escape Assassination / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10
Check out the Shaku Shaku moves of Kwara APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq.

Kwara Must Change

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10
Kwara Must Change

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by shachris02: 4:44pm On Jan 10
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Oma307: 4:51pm On Jan 10
shachris02:
you make me laughing. laugh want kill me with ur words

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by tuniski: 4:53pm On Jan 10
shachris02:
Your head is very correct!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10
Lol
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ufuosman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10
shachris02:
Saraki go kick am like ball

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10
sad
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Tunasco4u(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10
Kwara must change for good not for looters of the past

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by FlyingTOMATOE(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10
FEBRUARY isn't that far.... The masquerade that danced first....

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:26pm On Jan 10
Good day house, pls can any one help with a self contain or mini-flat at Jakande Estate / iyana isheri at Isolo axis to rent. I don't have money for agent palava. Thanks
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bibiking7(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10

I hope he has other plans besides dance. Kwara state really needs an upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Orestino(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10
I can't even see the moves and will this get Nigeria working again?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by drey076(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10
Next level all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrChukzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10
Mod change the name , this is Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman not Atunwa.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrThanos: 7:28pm On Jan 10
His name is not Hon Atunwa change the name on the front page biko...

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Masama: 7:28pm On Jan 10
Is it this old man that said Kwara belongs to the youth? If Kwara truly belongs to the youth then why is he contesting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Aku2078: 7:29pm On Jan 10
Hon dance shaky shaku everyone is hailing him...including the pastors and Reverend

If I dance shaku shaku ,same pastor and Reverend will preach to me is sin of the world

This life ehh

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Masama: 7:29pm On Jan 10
DrThanos:
His name is not Hon Atunwa change the name on the front page biko...
True, Atunwa is the PDP candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by brainiac228(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10
Watching... cool
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by easynetsms(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10
They will be playing with our future with shaku shaku dance
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by brainiac228(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10
Lol grin
Aku2078:
Hon dance shaky shaku everyone is hailing him...including the pastors and Reverend

If I dance shaku shaku ,same pastor and Reverend will preach to me is sin of the world

This life ehh
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OyiboOyibo: 7:31pm On Jan 10
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by GentleMoney: 7:32pm On Jan 10
shocked shocked shocked
Kwara 2019: SARAKI vs LAI..
Hmm..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OyiboOyibo: 7:33pm On Jan 10
Saraki will disgrace them soon

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by 9PBLIVE(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10
Ayam not impressed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Rajiolaade: 7:33pm On Jan 10
DrChukzy:
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.
even if it's you vs saraki in kwara , you will win landslide. grin

12 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by alramon: 7:33pm On Jan 10
undecided fvck I just wasted my data.....

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ybalogs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10
[quote author=tuniski post=74634120]
Your head is very correct![/quote, his head is actually not correct. Saraki sef don gba kamu. O to gee.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by tym92(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10
k
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by ybalogs(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10
O to gee.
Enough is Enough.
Saraki is a goner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Hits Akure (Photos) / See Photo Of APC Customized Slippers / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.