Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate (36041 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Abeyjide: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
you have my vote by God' grace

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Silensa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Brothers and sisters,
do you desire to see top politicians identify with you?
Do you want them to visit you?
Do you want them to help you in your business?
Do you want them to be more than accessible?
Do you want them to be sports lovers?
Do you wonder of they barb at all?
Do you want to see their dance steps?
Do you want to see if they are human?
Do you want to see humility oozing out in them?
Do you want to see a new side of a super human?
Do you want....................... (feel free to add yours)

Then let election be near the corner.
during that period the impossible becomes possible
the unimaginable becomes imaginable
the unattainable becomes attainable.

Naija politicians I hail oooo
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Abeyjide: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Saraki will disgrace them soon

day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Youngpo30: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have a plot of land for sale in Adebowale Ondo Road Akure , For more details you can call 08121305782...
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Like for PDP in Kwara Share for APC

2 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Kdon2: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin

Leave them let them be living on false hopes! Saraki the master strategist!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Sholaco: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cargo
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Karex81(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pretenders does the worst
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by wolexy14(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.
i no dey comment for politics oooo but i can tell u that this guy go win kwara....we fit bet am oooooo.....500k each...tell me if u game ?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Kog45(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
GentleMoney:
shocked shocked shocked
Kwara 2019: SARAKI vs LAI..
Hmm..
I can bet it that if it’s Saraki vs Lai then Ilorin people will rather die with Saraki than follow Lai.If you know you know.kwara politics is dicey and it always full of emotions than credibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrChukzy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
wolexy14:
i no dey comment for politics oooo but i can tell u that this guy go win kwara....we fit bet am oooooo.....500k each...tell me if u game ?

I'm not from Kwara but according to what I'm hearing from my friends over there, maybe or maybe not sha.

As for the 500k bet, use am do Xmas/New Year for me. E no go bad at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by wolexy14(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abeg anybody wan follow me bet say dem go bet saraki for hin domot.e sure me die....am willing to part 100k aisde
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by wolexy14(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:

I'm not from Kwara but according to what I'm hearing from my friends over there, maybe or maybe not sha.

As for the 500k bet, use am do Xmas/New Year for me. E no go bad at all. grin
haba i wan increase my money ni loooooooollll
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Kog45(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abeyjide:

day dreaming
...not day dreaming but reality

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Walehelt(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
wolexy14:

you've ever heard of dele belgore SAN before?
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Afamed: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
grin

The battle will be a close call but PDP will win Kwara even with the federal rigging machineries.
As unpopular as you are in the east, if you run any elective position in Kwara as it stands, you will defeat Mesujamba

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrChukzy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Afamed:

As unpopular as you are in the east, if you run any elective position in Kwara as it stands, you will defeat Mesujamba

grin. E bad reach that one?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by DrChukzy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
wolexy14:
haba i wan increase my money ni loooooooollll

Na wa for you o bros.

Oya pay consultation fee first grin
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Yungbliss(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
OLAFIMIX:
Good day house, pls can any one help with a self contain or mini-flat at Jakande Estate / iyana isheri at Isolo axis to rent. I don't have money for agent palava. Thanks

Old houses full jakande
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by wolexy14(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Walehelt:

you've ever heard of dele belgore SAN before?
d guy with the 450m fraud bah?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Omeokachie: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Subhanallahi!

This is haram!
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Banmeallday: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
What does this shaku move say except Cooning and Niggertood?
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
?
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Mccullum: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki already know that he and his political associates will be defeated in Febuhari general elections.

He ran to radio station still no hope

He paid LG workers many months salaries still no hope...

Saraki was stoned and booed in Kwara state by the masses.

'Oto ge' is rigging bell in Kwara state like never before.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by akinszz: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Saraki will disgrace them soon
o to ge! tongue
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Olajah81: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin

U re senseless...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Kwara must change for good not for looters of the past

Lagos must remain the same. If Saraki na thief, what is tinubu?
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by otagbajoshua: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Walehelt(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
wolexy14:
d guy with the 450m fraud bah?
the guy make mouth pass this one, e still lose
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Tunasco4u(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
OK
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by habeeb500(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
is that one shaku shaku dance embarassed
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by imam07: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
grin

Easier said than done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.