Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate (36129 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Amahzing(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
OLAFIMIX:
Good day house, pls can any one help with a self contain or mini-flat at Jakande Estate / iyana isheri at Isolo axis to rent. I don't have money for agent palava. Thanks
Show me your pix and I would help you get one at NNPC
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
hahahaha, he should not break his waist o.
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by atima8: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
kwaran are set to free them selves from saraki salevery
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Dotman2210(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin
See this one Tegbolo.... Saraki is a goner in Kwara politics#Oto ge
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Yemi7up: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
The way saraki go take retire this guy from politics eh! grin
It's the other way round, the way this guy go take retire Sàràkí from politics eh
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by EASY39(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oma307:
you make me laughing. laugh want kill me with ur words
Even Me
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by iamrealdeji(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Abdulrahman Abdulrazak is very handsome unlike the cow eyed Atunwa
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by iamrealdeji(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2019
O to ge.
Dr Ali Agan used to use O to ge as a parting shot on radio back then not knowing it would turn to a household slogan all over Kwara. everybody shouting o to ge
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by casualobserver2: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2019
And I was so shocked that Belgore did not get that slot. After 2011 APC should have given him in the interest of fairness.
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by casualobserver2: 5:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Walehelt:

the guy make mouth pass this one, e still lose

But he won in 2011, just that PDP magic changed it.
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Amahzing:

Show me your pix and I would help you get one at NNPC
bro why now sad help me biko
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Yungbliss:

Old houses full jakande
there are new houses there
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Amahzing(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2019
OLAFIMIX:
bro why now sad help me biko
How much do you have and what kind of apartment are you looking for?
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by Walehelt(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
casualobserver2:

But he won in 2011, just that PDP magic changed it.
it possible again now
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by OLAFIMIX(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amahzing:

How much do you have and what kind of apartment are you looking for?
150k mini flat
Re: Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate by bilms(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2019
wink

Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation