Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (72575 Views)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by deomelo: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

perhaps you can tell me what's good in this present administration undecided

yeah we all said Jonathan's regim was bad. Agreed, buh in whose government history have Nigerian army been killed and over ran multiple times like this administration huh undecided if i'm lying your free to show me proofs

And to believe the man your wanting to vote for cant even come out to campaign leaving his Vice to do everything is rather funny than good

Na ignorance dey kill you Igbos.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

I am not arguing that with you dude.....show me pictures and videos of boko haram over running military base multiple times like now is all I ask

sharrapa....

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by 2special(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
To hell with genocide... inasmuch they are enemy of the state,they should be killed and their dead bodies should be set on fire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by helinues: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

you are just assumin stuffs....

Assuming Were/are you able to open the link?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

sharrapa....
Lol ashamed to show me proofs? of course you would and I cant blame you either
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by CilicMarin: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Watch how saddened pdp supporters would be over the death of these killers. They hate to hear such news as terrorists being killed.

May God render all enemies of this country impotent, both materially and physically, amen.

Someone was even asking me to work on my link....Reverse the title now to read "Boko Haram Kill 20 Nigerian Soldiers"..they would look sources everywhere and pronto, it will be on the front page..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
2special:
To hell with genocide... inasmuch they are enemy of the state,they should be killed and their dead bodies should be set on fire.

look how they dey think...if its like this fee dee fee wan confront boko haram,then good night nigeria....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
What are they tied up?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:

Na ignorance dey kill you Igbos.

Na lack of sense dey kill Ipob member like you

anyway enjoy cool https://www.nairaland.com/4950579/momodu-why-buhari-may-forced
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol ashamed to show me proofs? of course you would and I cant blame you either

you cant tackle boko haram the way you thing...boko hates everything about you....you cant discuss with them....

genocide is when somebody is not fighting back but you are still killin them....you cant call this genocide...this is war...

it was always nasty....

go accuse american soldiers of genocide too and see what american govrment will say to that....

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
jonathan tried and tried to negotiate with boko haram,but boko kept on becomin stronger and stronger....

until sey tey shekau was mockin us on youtube videos....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by CilicMarin: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

you cant tackle boko haram the way you thing...boko hates everything about you....you cant discuss with them....

genocide is when somebody is not fighting back but you are still killin them....you cant call this genocide...this is war...

it was always nasty....

go accuse american soldiers of genocide too and see what american govrment will say to that....

It's actually not that.....if there's a genocide atleast you shouldn't let your enemies to be more powerful than you're

ATM Nigerian armies are weak n are very helpless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by mightyhazell: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
But these are very old pictures na. That Third pic where an elderly guy with grey hair with green tattered coat with his hands tied up along with others lying on the ground has been on the net for ages.. I almost leapt with joy when i saw these pictures until i recognosed it

I wish our soldiers victory ... Real victory

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by godwinstringed1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
cry
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Sholaco: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh
execution kill u

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by arabbunkum: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fake old news
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bmos(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh

Go Sambisa go find out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Youngpo30: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have a plot of land for sale in Adebowale Ondo Road Akure , For more details you can call 08121305782...
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by ba7man(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

The link the op provided is not opening

Secondly, from the pictures, they were laid down before executed. Is that not a genocide?

Please I am expecting convincing response
You must be a Boko Haram sympathizer. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Rindo69: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Some of them were executed and not killed in combat.

Dead men don’t speak so these pictures don’t tell us the true story
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by UncleJudax(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:
May God Protect Our Troops....

Boko Haram Kill 20 Nigerian Troops= 700Likes and 500Shares 10 Pages.

Nigerian Forces Kill 100 Boko Haram= 10 Likes 12 Shares 2 Pages..

SMH!

Arms havested!
Assuming say no be fake news,, na likes go prevent ISIS from retaliating given that the soldiers are not well equipped?
If yes, make you and your 30k crew Klick the like button

Like kill you there

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Tizu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
These ones have collected their own 7 virgins by now. Foolish brainwashed religion.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good job guys.
Hunting down terrorists gives me great pleasure that sometimes I miss front line.

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by justlikedat: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
cant they get their sponsors through those phones?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by homealone00: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wetin this BokoHaram People gain now grin
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin you know Igbos miscreants can share and like anything.
CilicMarin:

SMH!

Arms havested!

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:
Whether ISIS/ISWAP/IPOD

Enemy of the nation shall never have peace
God wl judge ur unjust soul
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
I see Nokia symbian N78 So these guy self are poor undecidedI see Nokia symbian N78 So these guys self are poor
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by zabuur: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point

Foolish people. They see nothing good in anything. So ur little IQ could not interprete the fact that, before taking the pictures, they had to pack d corpses. Or u want them to leave d corpses littering everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
CilicMarin:

SMH!

Arms havested!
[/s]

Because people know this are all lies paid for by APC media propaganda team

Stop fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
See as them blow person brain commot
SAI BABA
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
4+4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.