Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (72554 Views)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Came4apost(m): 12:54am On Jan 11, 2019
CilicMarin:
PHOTO: Corpses of #ISIS / #ISWAP fighters killed in Tuesdays offensive by Nigerian Forces around Lake Tchad.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/1083389527182450689
3rd picture is a fake one.. I count only 8 bodies.. They have not defeated anything.. Boko Haram travel for break.. Do you know they are just people like you and me in a hidden society.. Doing the will of thier god or something .. Or where do you think they are now?? Inside the bush.. Noo .. They are at home with family waiting for the next call.. It's very hard to tackle insurgency... I have some ideas out of the box for a cure.. Time frame 2 years and bokoharm will seize to exist..
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Fxwarrior: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point

In US army if a terrorist surrenders, he is arrested and taken into custody but only killed if he resists arrest but NAIJA army anything goes.
They have already infringed on a number of international laws here.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Fxwarrior: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

You guys already made up your minds not to see anything good in this present FG.

You know what? If you can not relocate outside Nigeria, you will wail till eternity cos Buhari will win his re-election

Tell his zombies not to try any killings this time around if he loses cos his baboon and his guerilla will be...
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Fxwarrior:

In US army if a terrorist surrenders, he is arrested and taken into custody but only killed if he resists arrest but NAIJA army anything goes.
They have already infringed on a number of international laws here.

I dont blame them tho it's not easy to see many of ur mate killed by these scallywags or perhaps they used the anger in them to kill them graphicly
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Felixv: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

wtf is your problem....??

you rather have it,they overrun us....??

you cant discuss with this type of people....

its either you or them....

are these not the same boko haram people that are beheading innocent people ----am sure atiku supporters are not happy with our military....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution? 2nd picture.... Smh
You're not happy because your brothers got the heat they deserved
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 11, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh

Who cares?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by akilo1: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2019
GOD BLESS THE GALLENT TROOP,,no peace for the wicked
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Caution30: 4:55am On Jan 11, 2019
GALLANT MEN!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by OLUWABIG(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

You guys already made up your minds not to see anything good in this present FG.

You know what? If you can not relocate outside Nigeria, you will wail till eternity cos Buhari will win his re-election

E be like say your brain dey pain you
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:

china is a communist state while Nigeria is a democratic state.Use your head now

when you start puttin all of us in danger with your stvpid mouth,then it no longer aplies....

no nation would allow freedom of speech to go that far....

in britain you can be jailed for denyin holocaust happened....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2019
we shouldnt fight boko haram back no more because of human rights....what nonesense....

go explain human rights to boko haram....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Chinablack: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2019
telling us that Nigerian soldiers killed many bokoharam before retaking baga is like telling us bokoharam killed many Nigerian soldiers when seized the town from them. what am seeing here is a case of tactical withdrawal or retreat.it's only an unprofessional commander the will allow many of his men to be killed before he can retreat in a battle where the enemy's fire power is clearly superior. bokoharam is a guerrilla group, guerrilla tactics don't involve seizing towns,
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2019
troops should always have a general with them in the front....or atleast a high rankin officer....this boast morale alot

napoleon was always with his troops on the frontlines....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by helinues: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:
troops should always have a general with them in the front....or atleast a high rankin officer....this boast morale alot

napoleon was always with his troops on the frontlines....

What do you have to say about this picture?

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

What do you have to say about this picture?

swimmin in the sand....

kiikikikiki....

remembers me of ipob members swimmin in mud....

kiki....

look....its the same way your people tried to tell us that ipob members in the mud were dead...what was not true....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2019
even if its true that they were executed,their is no way to control everything in the heat of battle....

you can have soldiers that go angry and execute you on spot because you killed their friends before you surrendered....

this can happen out of anger....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

swimmin in the sand....

kiikikikiki....

remembers me of ipob members swimmin in mud....

kiki....

look....its the same way your people tried to tell us that ipob members in the mud were dead...what was not true....

Who are the Igbos?

Mosquitoes Wey bite you this morning wicked oo. They must be arrested grin grin

I am 100% in full support of NA but not by propaganda

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2019
their are videos on youtube were cameroonian soldiers were executing boko haram women and children....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bantudra: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

Who are the Igbos?

Mosquitoes Wey bite you this morning wicked oo. They must be arrested grin grin

I am 100% in full support of NA but not by propaganda

kiiiikikikikiki....

their is nothing left of them to arrest....
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Penistrate: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Before nko?

quote author=fykes post=74637180]Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh[/quote]
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Olabestonic001(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2019
fykes:

Never seen a govt so shameless, never seen a people so foolish.
An army fighting a guerilla warfare with propaganda.
Welcome to Naija

Tell me what's better to fight guerrilla warfare with?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Colb461: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

i've got smtin to say and i've said it already. and what work are the armies doing that they allow boko haram over ran them earlier undecided
bro d army is compromise
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by JUSTLIP: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point

It's a fake picture from a different post...

Look at how the soul is different..
That picture has nothing to do with Nigerian Army
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by farem: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol it's so funny you could not figure out the pictures were not in order and that some of the pictures are different

We are saying the same thing. One mind sees water in a glass cup as half full and another sees it as half empty.
They are both saying the same thing but from different perspectives- .one spots out stain from white garment and other strives to de-emphasize fault and appreciates little effort made
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Kennyguru(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Everybody sha get his own version of the story
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by zedman1(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

I am not arguing that with you dude.....show me pictures and videos of boko haram over running military base multiple times like now is all I ask
I hate to talk about politics because of the way
the average Nigerian has defined it. What kind of statement is this? When were you born to make such a statement? Just today? Or are you purposely pretending to have forgotten the past like most Nigerians do? Notice I've said nothing about this present government but if its because of the love you had and still have for the past government that warranted this statement of Yours then you need to wake up.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2019
zedman1:
I hate to talk about politics because of the way
the average Nigerian has defined it. What kind of statement is this? When were you born to make such a statement? Just today? Or are you purposely pretending to have forgotten the past like most Nigerians do? Notice I've said nothing about this present government but if its because of the love you had and still have for the past government that warranted this statement of Yours then you need to wake up.

Do u even knw what our argument was all about? i'm not saying i have a love for the past administration I was simply talking about this government undying propaganda n deceit
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Rindo69: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

It is not only an execution but fake news

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by kinguwem: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
helinues:

The sentiments of reelection shows how primitive & unpatriotic Nigerians are. The situation in Borno State is pathetic. Aliens have taken over our territories & the priority of the ruling class is a second term in office despite their poor performance.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by zedman1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
troublemakea:

Do u even knw what our argument was all about? i'm not saying i have a love for the past administration I was simply talking about this government undying propaganda n deceit
If I didn't know what you were arguing about I wouldn't have intruded, as a matter of fact I don't most times but why do you guys forget so fast? I think our forgetfulness is one among the major causes we haven't and may never get it right in this country. You wrote this - "buh in whose government history have Nigerian army been killed and over ran multiple times like this administration huh" I don't forget that easily, I don't follow the crowd.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
zedman1:
If I didn't know what you were arguing about I wouldn't have intruded, as a matter of fact I don't most times but why do you guys forget so fast? I think our forgetfulness is one among the major causes we haven't and may never get it right in this country. You wrote this - "buh in whose government history have Nigerian army been killed and over ran multiple times like this administration huh" I don't forget that easily, I don't follow the crowd.

Ok bro so in your words now.....what am I forgetting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.