Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (72571 Views)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by blowjob: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by BabaO2: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh
Make Dem kukuma leave bokoharam fighters then, you are too silly and irritating...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

You guys already made up your minds not to see anything good in this present FG.

You know what? If you can not relocate outside Nigeria, you will wail till eternity cos Buhari will win his re-election
Tell us what is good about this present government. A government run by cabals that are hungry for power only and nothing else.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Denikayan: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

You are one of the enemy of the Nation. Why not dispute my questions with reasonable answers?

Sharrap please!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

which question exactly....??...we are at war and you wan play mr nice guy....

you think boko haram will play nice with you....??

if you get captured,then good night....

its either they surrender or die....!!....

no compromise....

Forget that dude, I urge every Nigerian soldier on the front line to Kill any terrorists they come across on the battlefield & burry shege for bush

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Denikayan: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

You guys already made up your minds not to see anything good in this present FG.

You know what? If you can not relocate outside Nigeria, you will wail till eternity cos Buhari will win his re-election

God bless your mother!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Pat4321: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
These are the work of Niger armed forces, not Nigeria Armed Forces
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by azimibraun: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
B
fykes:
2nd picture.... Smh
Summary Execution. No wasting of tad payers money and time for any kind of prosecution of Guantanamo chilling. They were caught red handed with arms against the Nigeria State. Kill ' em all.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

boko haram declared their own caliphate back then...you people realy think all nigerians are sufferin from collective amnesia....
Did they run military base or civilian residence? stop defending the sluggard.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Only fool will take you serious.
helinues:

The link the op provided is not opening

Secondly, from the pictures, they were laid down before executed. Is that not a genocide?

Please I am expecting convincing response
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC lies and propagandas won't work in 2019.....

Like for Boko Haram Share for APC
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by basilo10I: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ngeneukwenu you were doing same thing during GEJ tenure. So enjoy it

CilicMarin:
May God Protect Our Troops....

Boko Haram Kill 20 Nigerian Troops= 700Likes and 500Shares 10 Pages.

Nigerian Forces Kill 100 Boko Haram= 10 Likes 12 Shares 2 Pages..

SMH!

Arms havested!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Jossibest(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
you people are trying
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by CodeTemplar: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:

SMH!

Arms havested!
Are you a soldier?
I wouldn't mind having those dead bodies a manure for as vegetable farm.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
zabuur:

Foolish people. They see nothing good in anything. So ur little IQ could not interprete the fact that, before taking the pictures, they had to pack d corpses. Or u want them to leave d corpses littering everywhere

you're the one with a low IQ and your to blind to see this government is a government of propaganda, lies and deceit

so sad guys like you are easily deceived be this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Colb461: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
d truth is dat our politicians were responsible for dis boko haram wit d aim of gaining territories BT it never went according to plan..and nw it out of control ..
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by topstone4: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

wtf is your problem....??

you rather have it,they overrun us....??

you cant discuss with this type of people....

its either you or them....

But why are the faces facing ground? I understand your desperation, but why can't the faces face up? What are they hiding?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Google picture search counters these allegations. Not Boko and the picture is 2009.

Why lies, look at the guns and compare to the number they claim to have killed.

Liessss. Only God will save this country

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bilulu(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

when he wins the rain will fall on all and not on party lines.... most of these guys u call wailers re actually doing well more than most of u.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
2nd picture.... Smh
they deserve it
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:

Na ignorance dey kill you Igbos.
it is better to be ignorance than to be gullible
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by adeiza4u(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Roast them all!! God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

I am not arguing that with you dude.....show me pictures and videos of boko haram over running military base multiple times like now is all I ask
I really blame the guy engaging you in baseless arguments,its very obvious you one of those who celebrates the death of Nigeria forces,I have a prayer for you,everyone either young or old praying for bad news in this country so that they can celebrate will face a terrible deaths soon

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by ACHILLES45: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have seen that 3rd picture a million times.
Old fake news.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by namio10: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Religious war.

Youths of far northern Nigeria fight for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, the codes adopted by their elders

Politicians of far northern Nigeria stick to one Nigeria because of crude oil.

Before long, either the youths are finished, or they finish Nigeria army.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Colb461: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
I really blame the guy engaging you in baseless arguments,its very obvious you one of those who celebrates the death of Nigeria forces,I have a prayer for you,everyone either young or old praying for bad news in this country so that they can celebrate will face a terrible deaths soon
lolx.dis prayer strong oh sha.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by nature902001: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kudos to our Soldiers
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by farem: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point

So if couple of people were killed scattered across 100s of meters, you would expect a camera from the satellite be used to snap them and they will appear like dead reptiles from afar?
Won't your looted mind be driven to accept the fact that these dead lots would be picked and gathered from various points where they succumb to the power of bullets for effective photo?

This is saddening to the wailers. This is not a cheering news to them.
They await, expect, pray for news like BOKO HARAM KILL 2000 SOLDIERS KILLED.
TWO AIRCRAFTS BOMBED etc
But this will never happen again!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by faceland: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
2nd picture.... Smh

Confirm execution (bullet to the head). I just hope they are not innocent but if they are guilty then am glad (otherwise our politician would work for their freedom).
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by chigoizie7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
only?
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by TopHand: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
God Bless you Brave warriors Success!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by comodo: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:

SMH!
2009 images. Google search the image. Lying piece of shit government.

Arms havested!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.