Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband (60369 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by WeRblessed(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
theophorus:
...one small girl will copy this one now and upload pix of herself and a dunce doing the Adult stuff. Kai bad Models.

WHAI IS WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS DOING?

THAT IS HER HUSBAND AND NOT BOYFRIEND.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by melanch(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Imagine celebrities without the Internet. Only the intelligent ones will survive. Oh! My Genevieve.

Increase your website traffic through my working authority and safe backlinks. 07085013051

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by HisSexcellency(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Does LINDA have sense... ??
Last week was that of LINDA
IF u think your LADY has sense, try and stop the corrections you offer her and watch her do worse.
LADIES are usually trained for life
Linda is currently a baby mama to a yet to be "legally" identified man. Running from his responsibilities, seeing her younger sister cuddling her hubby like that on social media won't taste nice or palatable undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Djauro: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Iddiot:
Y'all should mind your business. She got her husband and can flaunt it whichever way as desires her heart....
Iddiot!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Vince77(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na Linda she just dey torment
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by TLION(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
I Envy simi & Adekule Gold
My people this sense Ehn! No be everybody dey use am ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by theophorus(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
WeRblessed:

WHAI IS WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS DOING?
THAT IS HER HUSBAND AND NOT BOYFRIEND.
When are you going to upload a pix of yourself and your partner?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by perdollar(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
very soon na d sex video dem go upload
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Fxwarrior: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Iddiot:
Y'all should mind your business. She got her husband and can flaunt it whichever way as desires her heart....

You're indeed a good representative of your monicker.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by edo3(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
I know her type,, show biz,, but cry inside.. Am a married man n wife wants d same,, but am smart.. I don humble her.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
edo3:
I know her type,, show biz,, but cry inside.. Am a married man n wife wants d same,, but am smart.. I don humble her.
I PRAY her KIDS do not deteriorate to this level of END-STAGE CEREBRAL SHUTDOWN
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pyscho, who foes that?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by chuksanambra: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
The parents of Linda and Laura did very very poor jobs at raising those 2 girls.

They starved them of money, attention, love and approval.

The two ugly girls grew up craving these and are ready to go to ridiculous lengths to ensure they get these.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
TLION:
I Envy simi & Adekule Gold
My people this sense Ehn! No be everybody dey use am ?
That’s why we should adopt UGANDA pattern, where before you run for any political office or establish any enterprising business,
you must present a MEDICAL REPORT (psychology and psychiatry), ruling out senselessness and stupidity.
They can’t afford to have stupid people pilot some vital roles.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by weyreypey: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
they are NOT happy!!

victorian:
She's spicing up her marriage .
cheesy

Nice one .

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by lastempero: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
My brother don suffer shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Mankosi: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na so una dey take fuc.ck? The woman go stay on top while the husband go dey for under? Now I can see why this man no get say for his house. Woman is taking the position of the man...

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Mankosi: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Vince77:
Na Linda she just dey torment
lol no be lie

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
weyreypey:
they are NOT happy!!

How u know ?

Because the husband is submissive ? cheesy

That one dey make marriage sweet pass .

grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Ceska(f): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Who was the photographer.....just asking
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Trying hard to become the Nigerian Kardashians. There are better and more honorable ways to make money. She should show herself some respect.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Marvis4real(f): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Beremx:
This is the reason Sholaye Jeremi won't have anything to do with Linda Ikeji. Too much of showing off on social media
you are right
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Okrikacity: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na this kind lady dey cheat pass

They cheat codedly and flaunt their husband to form fake love

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Goodyness:
Trying hard to become the Nigerian Kardashians. There are better and more honorable ways to make money. She should show herself some respect.
Even Those Ladies that look like PRIMATES....

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by CityNGR: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY.....NEVER TRUST A SUBMISSIVE HUBBY!!
victorian:

How u know ?

Because the husband is submissive ? cheesy

That one dey make marriage sweet pass .

grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Iddiot:

"It"??!... Well, your moniker says it all!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Muscomide: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
This Ogbonna guy isn't wise. A wiser man would know that these public frolics with this cheap hoe is not only disrespectful to his ex as well as his older children from that ex, but would ultimately lead to estrangement from those kids.

But hey, what do I know?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Florblu(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Onnasucs1:
very senseless post

Not as senseless as you are.

You indirectly insulted I and other people who liked the post which I think is a foolish act
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by stieyven(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
fools
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
CityNGR:
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY.....NEVER TRUST A SUBMISSIVE HUBBY!!

SO aggressive and controlling hubby , I should trust? sad

Are u kidding me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.