Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband (60374 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by CityNGR: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
A BALANCED ONE.

victorian:

SO aggressive and controlling hubby , I should trust? sad

Are u kidding me ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
CityNGR:
A BALANCED ONE.

OK but pls describe a balanced hubby.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by CityNGR: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
SEES THE RELATIONSHIP AS FRIENDSHIP.... VALUES AND APPRECIATES YOU AND YOUR OPINION..... NOT A SISSY WHO IS SUBMISSIVE OR AN AGGRESSIVE BULLY.... GET HOLD OF NANCY VAN PELT THE COMPLEAT MARRIAGE

OR THE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MARRIAGE

How to change the status quo by changing your tactics
Six rules for fighting fair
The magic of "share prayer"
Thirteen creative ideas for a date with your spouse
How a few words of affection can lower your medical bills
Nine ways to put play back into your marriage
Twenty one ways to love your wife
How to decide who submits to whom
How to replenish an overdrawn love bank
Five ways to make your spouse feel accepted
How to put pizzazz back in the bedroom

https://www.amazon.com/Highly-Effective-Marriage-Nancy-Pelt-ebook/product-reviews/B00864AZRK/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

victorian:

OK but pls describe a balanced hubby.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by jubrilELsudan: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
God forbid! See as she resemble hippopotamus wey climb on top alamgba.

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by bobordaboy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Laura Ikeji is STUPID!!! . . . .i repeat . . . Laura Ikeji is STUPID.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by bigtt76(f): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2019
They couldn't even afford money for fuel/diesel for generator hence opening the curtains wide so sunlight and air can stream in tongue lemmme comman be going joooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amagite2:
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji's younger sister, fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji is truly making money off Instagram and also living off and showing off her bedroom life on social media.

The mother of one shared these intimate bedroom pictures saying her husband, Ogbonna Kanu got her something special.

"When he gifts u something special ��� choi, Okwa nabania ���" she wrote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/laura-ikeji-shares-intimate-pictures-with-her-husband.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by elizabeth147(f): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2019
D Husband Is Shy Thats Y He Cover His Face Of Stupidity Instead Allow D Actio 2 Begin. Nairaland Has Corrupt :oD Husband Is Shy Thats Y He Cover His Face Of Stupidity Instead Allow D Actio 2 Begin. Nairaland Has Corrupt
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Onnasucs1(m): 2:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Florblu:

Not as senseless as you are.

You indirectly insulted I and other people who liked the post which I think is a foolish act
i indirectly insulted you and others but you directly insulted me.hmmmm...

Banks leave their doors open because they want you to come into the bank. They chain their pen because they are the owner of the pen and they want to prevent theft. i wonder how that is an anomaly according to you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by cardoctor(m): 4:32am On Jan 11, 2019
What's intimate here
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by ADRIAN88(m): 5:03am On Jan 11, 2019
So who now took the photo? Linda?? Wonders??

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by ADRIAN88(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2019
bobordaboy:
Laura Ikeji is STUPID!!! . . . .i repeat . . . Laura Ikeji is STUPID.

bobordaboy pls calm down, pls!!

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Muscomide: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2019
WeRblessed:

WHAI IS WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS DOING?

THAT IS HER HUSBAND AND NOT BOYFRIEND.

And is that justification?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Boyooosa(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Amagite2:
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji's younger sister, fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji is truly making money off Instagram and also living off and showing off her bedroom life on social media.

The mother of one shared these intimate bedroom pictures saying her husband, Ogbonna Kanu got her something special.

"When he gifts u something special ��� choi, Okwa nabania ���" she wrote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/laura-ikeji-shares-intimate-pictures-with-her-husband.html

LOL @ intimate pictures - yet they had a photographer in the room . . .
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2019
visijo:
We are living in the world where banks leave doors wider open but chain their pens to the tables.
you are crazy grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Vivuch: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Vinstel:
This woman no get single respect for herself and her husband. Dumb ass Kim kardashian wannabe
is her husband so deal with it. Hater oshi
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by months: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ceska:
Who was the photographer.....just asking

Hey! sorry to intrude but ur pic fills me with pure desires, but before i proceed further, are u married?
Port Harcourt girls can fine for Nigeria...
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by Ceska(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
months:

Hey! sorry to intrude but ur pic fills me with pure desires, but before i proceed further, are u married?
Port Harcourt girls can fine for Nigeria...

Lols. Very funny dude
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband by sirbass(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2020
na so dem dae do small time dae marriage go dissolve them go carry am cum social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.