Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (17298 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Organs(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ebele Jonathan said the same thing in 2015! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Denikayan: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Denikayan: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Organs:
Ebele Jonathan said the same thing in 2015! undecided undecided undecided

How dare you compare Ebele to Buhari

Ebele is a political weakling from a minority ethnic group

Buhari is a retired Soldier from a majority group that language and religion unites the majority.

Let me tell you a secret, Obi is the one that will shoot down Atiku up North.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Sam0(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Your integrity and the work you have done with little resources is enough to get you reelected mr President.Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by gbagyiza: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Obviously, no contestant is strong enough to dethrone President Buhari.

I don't agree with u. What is so special about d president, nothing. Nigerians have been divided along ethnic n religious line, reason we can't see other candidates from another party except PDP n APC. Nigerians will continue to suffer in as much as they prefer this kind of leaders.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by TruthinAction: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
TooNoisy:
Even Atiku knows Buhari will win!

And sponsor the killings of more Christians. Your family will be next on line. Foolish followers. Heaven will intervene. Enough of the blood shed. We do not want a President that cannot guarantee the protection of her citizen.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by 34webers(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
gbagyiza:

I don't agree with u. What is so special about d president, nothing. Nigerians have been divided along ethnic n religious line, reason we can't see other candidates from another party except PDP n APC. Nigerians will continue to suffer in as much as they prefer this kind of leaders.
[/s]
Shut up.
This same nonsense of religious and ethnic division is what killed gej and that is what is still being peddled.
And to the best of my knowledge, it is only some illiterates following one hunchback coward that are busy making this noise. A good number of Christians and non northerners are in full support of buhari, get this simple fact into your skull. Besides, even that fugitive thief you support shares same religion and ethnicity with buhari, so what the heck?
Finally, I still don't know how ipob hatred for Buhari translates to religious and ethnic division in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Vickthore: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nathdoug:
THE LIFELESS ONE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THE LAST 4 YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON THE HELM OF AFFAIRS..
ZOMBIES WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND THE LIFELESS ONE
SPIT
ON ZOMBIES
And d light full party should also tell us what they achieved wen they held sway for 16 yes, with d power sector, state of our roads , hospitals, infrastructure etc wen they were making more than 60% of what dz current govt z making
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
alramon:
Well done sir
God has already said amen to ur wishes...
Speak anything against him then u are speaking indirectly to God

You have seen God To know Blasphemy is a sin
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by 34webers(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

And sponsor the killings of more Christians. Your family will be next on line. Foolish followers. Heaven will intervene. Enough of the blood shed. We do not want a President that cannot guarantee the protection of her citizen.
Nonsense.
Who are the "we"? I ask again, who are the "we"?
Did you vote him in the first place? What makes you think there will be any difference this time?
By the way, are you no longer doing biafra or death? I advice you better start your struggle or get out of Nigeria so we Nigerians can concentrate on our governance. angry
If you Igbos think the "killing of Christians" mantra can scratch buhari's popularity and general acceptance, you will be shocked at the repetition of 2015 election if not even worse.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Jones4190(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shikini:
All the rigging strategies Buhari has put in place is what makes him feel so.
I foresee massive rigging since voting will be mainly manual (incidents forms)

Buhari refused to sign electoral Bill, refused to replace heads of security agencies,
the transmission IGP is still around, Amina Zakari is in charge of collation and has
blatantly refused to step down, INEC boss Prof Yakubu is a weakling ....

In fact, 2019 is going to be between PDP vs INEC/Security Officials
we will help him rig everything, come 2019, we will convince him to accept that he is Jubril and force him to context again
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
alramon:

The whole of PDP self

What can the both of them achieve, nothing, give us or republic themsay no, share the country them say no, who are we, miscreant, let the miscreant go na, say na no, who are we useless 5percent, let them go they are useless, say no, confused housewives north and south west
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mahsums:
Even the fugitive knows

Even you know Atiku is more of a leader than Buhari, leadership is not by using tongue to talk, since buhari assumed power, at least 6 world president have insulted us.. we should be ashamed. Deaths still everywhere, blood, I guess you haven’t lost a brother to bokoharam so you sit and spill trash, lose one and then support buhari, I will commend you, these people are hooligans who care about themselves alone. The day Nigerians masses stop taking them as priority then they will fall..
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by harwokunle1236(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dont be deceived u can't win,u can bet it wit me,nah Daura straight.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by habeeb500(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
let wait and see oga presido
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Vic74real: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let's see you in the live debate.Be a man and attend.Dont run.one chance president
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nathdoug:
THE LIFELESS ONE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THE LAST 4 YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON THE HELM OF AFFAIRS..
ZOMBIES WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND THE LIFELESS ONE
SPIT ON ZOMBIES

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
gbagyiza:

What is this one saying?

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
This same nonsense of religious and ethnic division is what killed gej and that is what is still being peddled.
And to the best of my knowledge, it is only some illiterates following one hunchback coward that are busy making this noise. A good number of Christians and non northerners are in full support of buhari, get this simple fact into your skull. Besides, even that fugitive thief you support shares same religion and ethnicity with buhari, so what the heck?
Finally, I still don't know how ipob hatred for Buhari translates to religious and ethnic division in Nigeria. undecided
Pls help me tell the brainless monkey. They should stop hating PMB

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Oga jubril Nigeria can not contain me and you this year

Is either you leave presidency or I leave nigeria.

I seriously can not stomach another 4 years of buhari ,the cabal and APC
Care to travel OVERSEAS for visit/study

It is as simple as ABC and cost less as little as PENNY

South Africa (200k)
Canada/Australia (600k)
USA (600k)
UK (500k)
Schengen (700k)
Check my signature
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Care to travel OVERSEAS for visit/study

It is as simple as ABC and cost less as little as PENNY

South Africa (200k)
Zimbabwe(450k)
Canada/Australia (600k)
USA (600k)
UK (500k)
Togo(400k)
Sudan(400k)
Somalia(700k)
Check my signature
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
If You're Confident Of Winning, Come Out Confidently Campaigning For Yourself Lobatan... Daura 2019 Remain How Many Days Now?

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
XDaBOSS:
Daura is calling...

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Zuorom:
Who dey deceive this dullard?

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Whobedatte:
Shameless man who couldn't challenge other contestants in a debate .

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
gurunlocker:
Yeah, that's why you didn't sign the electoral amendment bill because you know underage Almajiris, herdmens from Mali will vote without biometric verification.

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Shikini post=74638468]All the rigging strategies Buhari has put in place is what makes him feel so.
I foresee massive rigging since voting will be mainly manual (incidents forms)

Buhari refused to sign electoral Bill, refused to replace heads of security agencies,
the transmission IGP is still around, Amina Zakari is in charge of collation and has
blatantly refused to step down, INEC boss Prof Yakubu is a weakling ....

In fact, 2019 is going to be between PDP vs INEC/Security Officials
[/quote
].

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
sikan:
God forbid.... everything spelt with "B" signifies bad luck and they r currently the problems of nigeria... we must kick dem out.

BUHARI
BURATAI
BIAFRA
BOKO HARAM

LIKE if u agree and add yours � � �

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
buhadevil is a jester

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG / Ekiti: No Plans To Dump APC, We Will Teach Them Lessons - Bamidele, Bamisile / Feb Poll: Tension In PDP Over INEC Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.