Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (17352 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Organs(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

How dare you compare Ebele to Buhari

Ebele is a political weakling from a minority ethnic group

Buhari is a retired Soldier from a majority group that language and religion unites the majority.

Let me tell you a secret, Obi is the one that will shoot down Atiku up North.

I am comparing the "Incumbency factor". Which ever way. Yes agreed Buhari is better than GEJ, and we actually progressed from PDP, but only a bit. We now have Corruption vs Incompetency to contend with. We are still at a disadvantage for the next four years.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Honora000: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
alramon:
Well done sir
God has already said amen to ur wishes...
Speak anything against him then u are speaking indirectly to God

Let’s hear word abegp

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by ledaman: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nathdoug:
THE LIFELESS ONE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THE LAST 4 YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON THE HELM OF AFFAIRS..
ZOMBIES WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND THE LIFELESS ONE
SPIT ON ZOMBIES
Wailer keep wailing
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Delaw00(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Someone please confirm this...
uwish:
Care to travel OVERSEAS for visit/study

It is as simple as ABC and cost less as little as PENNY

South Africa (200k)
Canada/Australia (600k)
USA (600k)
UK (500k)
Schengen (700k)

Check my signature
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by bobordaboy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
YOU WILL WIN BY GOD'S GRACE. . . IMAGINE ATIKU BRINGING OUT CORRUPT POLITICIANS hehehehehe!!!!

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by ozoono(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Oga maybe during election for community market tax collection officer position in either DURA or SUDAN
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Vickthore:

And d light full party should also tell us what they achieved wen they held sway for 16 yes, with d power sector, state of our roads , hospitals, infrastructure etc wen they were making more than 60% of what dz current govt z making
I WONT BLAME YOU
I KNOW YOU NO LONGER WORK WITH YIUR BRAIN
ZOMBIE
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Honora000:

Let’s hear word abegp
Next level 2019
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Onekind04(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Back to daura
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Teibaba(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Yes he said do. I still remember.
Just that the difference is that pmb will lose reputation as well

Oyetboy:
Jonathan said the same thing and he lost undecided
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by TruthinAction: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:

Nonsense.
Who are the "we"? I ask again, who are the "we"?
Did you vote him in the first place? What makes you think there will be any difference this time?
By the way, are you no longer doing biafra or death? I advice you better start your struggle or get out of Nigeria so we Nigerians can concentrate on our governance. angry
If you Igbos think the "killing of Christians" mantra can scratch buhari's popularity and general acceptance, you will be shocked at the repetitious of 2015 election if not even worse.

God is the judge. Anyone who attempts to stop Christianity will pay with his life. The first Buhari is gone. This imposter will soon be gone. The blood of slaughtered Christians are crying for vengeance and they will get it both now and in the world to come. Useless terrorists like you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2019
mohims:

You dey wish your fada Mr Bubu stroke and hypertension abi
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Chukzy44(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Delaw00:
Someone please confirm this...

Nothing to confirm my friend!thats a scammer luring you to sweep you money,run bro!!!
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Mahsums: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Even you know Atiku is more of a leader than Buhari, leadership is not by using tongue to talk, since buhari assumed power, at least 6 world president have insulted us.. we should be ashamed. Deaths still everywhere, blood, I guess you haven’t lost a brother to bokoharam so you sit and spill trash, lose one and then support buhari, I will commend you, these people are hooligans who care about themselves alone. The day Nigerians masses stop taking them as priority then they will fall..
How is Atiku a better leader than Buhari abeg?
Atiku a fugitive that cannot dare step his foot in the USA because of looting public funds. I wonder how Nigeria would be seen by the world when we have Atiku as a president (God forbid)
Who are the 6 world leaders? If not Trump is there any other president that said nonsense about Buhari?
Yeah i didn't lose a brother to boko haram but my brother was shot along with late LT Col Muhammad Abu Ali(november 2016).
During GEJ all the states in north east + Kaduna and kano in north west(including the home of the fugitive Atiku) were not safe but now they are safe If u argue, tell when last u heard anything like Explosion rocks Kaduna Kano Bauchi Gombe Adamawa or Yobe(i am 100% sure its in 2015) even Borno now its almost a year without a single explosion.
And as far as we (people of North east) are concerned,Buhari has done well in the Fight against boko haram
Meanwhile no one needs votes from a politically worthless region to win an election
Below is a pic of my PVC and my vote insha Allah goes to Baba Buhari

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by SEONaijaExpert: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2019
gbagyiza:

I don't agree with u. What is so special about d president, nothing. Nigerians have been divided along ethnic n religious line, reason we can't see other candidates from another party except PDP n APC. Nigerians will continue to suffer in as much as they prefer this kind of leaders.
You I somewhat agree but the personality and opportunities varies. As it stands, no other person is strong enough to voted as President, not personality wise but surrounding opportunities.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by zlantanfan: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Organs:

I am comparing the "Incumbency factor". Which ever way. Yes agreed Buhari is better than GEJ, and we actually progressed from PDP, but only a bit. We now have Corruption vs Incompetency to contend with. We are still at a disadvantage for the next four years.
if its incumbency, I can tell you that gej gave his to the people that wanted his head, he could have still done something at the end but knew he was inviting war.

The alleged rigging in ekiti osun, kwara i am still expecting the war the online chest beaters promised or the ones the pyton dancers promised.

Nothing would happen if buhari forces his way in, the keyboard warriors would rant for a week and back to wailing.

I trust buhari not to use that though, but these iPod pigs are so irritating online chest beating

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Mahsums:

How is Atiku a better leader than Buhari abeg?
Atiku a fugitive that cannot dare step his foot in the USA because of looting public funds. I wonder how Nigeria would be seen by the world when we have Atiku as a president (God forbid)
Who are the 6 world leaders? If not Trump is there any other president that said nonsense about Buhari?
Yeah i didn't lose a brother to boko haram but my brother was shot along with late LT Col Muhammad Abu Ali(november 2016).
During GEJ all the states in north east + Kaduna and kano in north west(including the home of the fugitive Atiku) were not safe but now they are safe If u argue, tell when last u heard anything like Explosion rocks Kaduna Kano Bauchi Gombe Adamawa or Yobe(i am 100% sure its in 2015) even Borno now its almost a year without a single explosion.
And as far as we (people of North east) are concerned,Buhari has done well in the Fight against boko haram
Meanwhile no one needs votes from a politically worthless region to win an election
Below is a pic of my PVC and my vote insha Allah goes to Baba Buhari

More than 200 soldiers have died more innocents souls died, more homeless peeps. And you say safe, have you lost a soldier brother to Boko Haram, if you haven’t, then don’t talk to me, swerve, you suck supporting Buhari, when burying the soldiers, the Antelope was not there, you suck, what do you know about leadership, they won’t be burying an America, Russian, Chinese South Africa soldier who died fighting for their nation and the president not there, NEVER.... what is leadership, go and read what it takes to become a leader. Leadership is not integrity, because if it was Putin, Trump, Theresa May, Angela, Chinese President won’t be leaders, you know what they got?? Pragmatism, what ghaddafi had that made Libya enjoy. VISION, all buhari knows and dream of is corruption, corruption started long before you were born, long before Jesus, even Jesus told the tax collector to return the taxes, it is a long long thing, it’s not something you can eradicate but control, what we need is a visionary leader, a leader who can market Nigeria, a leader who knows what is Economics, who knows how to calculate profits, who knows how to lure investors, who can deal with his white counterparts, Your Buhari lacks charisma, we need a vocal leader, when he speaks, world leaders listen.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by exzywillipaton: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Nathdoug:
THE LIFELESS ONE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THE LAST 4 YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON THE HELM OF AFFAIRS..
ZOMBIES WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND THE LIFELESS ONE
SPIT ON ZOMBIES

Let the beast use power of incumbency to rig the election.....
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Mahsums: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

More than 200 soldiers have died more innocents souls died, more homeless peeps. And you say safe, have you lost a soldier brother to Boko Haram, if you haven’t, then don’t talk to me, swerve, you suck supporting Buhari, when burying the soldiers, the Antelope was not there, you suck, what do you know about leadership, they won’t be burying an America, Russian, Chinese South Africa soldier who died fighting for their nation and the president not there, NEVER.... what is leadership, go and read what it takes to become a leader. Leadership is not integrity, because if it was Putin, Trump, Theresa May, Angela, Chinese President won’t be leaders, you know what they got?? Pragmatism, what ghaddafi had that made Libya enjoy. VISION, all buhari knows and dream of is corruption, corruption started long before you were born, long before Jesus, even Jesus told the tax collector to return the taxes, it is a long long thing, it’s not something you can eradicate but control, what we need is a visionary leader, a leader who can market Nigeria, a leader who knows what is Economics, who knows how to calculate profits, who knows how to lure investors, who can deal with his white counterparts, Your Buhari lacks charisma, we need a vocal leader, when he speaks, world leaders listen.
Enough pls

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by chiangwar: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Just say you have confident of rigging this election, do not forget all Nigerians are ATIKULAETD this is not 2015.

nimisola:
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council to work hard as he is sure of victory in the February poll.

He made this call on Thursday at the inaugural meeting of the campaign council in Abuja.

Buhari, who gave an opening remark before the meeting went behind closed doors, charged members of the council to ensure victory for the party.

“I would like to appeal to you to dedicate and commit yourself once again to the task at hand. There is no doubt that victory is with us: it is ours, but that shouldn’t mean we should rest even for a moment,” he said.

“Even though we are confident of winning, I urge you to work as hard as you can so that we can maximize the scale and extent of our victory.

“I urge you to rise to the challenge of the great expectations this party and Nigerians have for you – and the confidence that I personally have in the ability of all of you to deliver.

“Needless to add, your selection was not easy, because in forming this council, the party settled only for the best. You are the cream of the party and I assure you that with the unity of purpose and effective harmony and communication, there is no political opponent you cannot overcome.”

Adams Oshiomhole, chairman of the party, said the APC governors who did not make the programme were busy campaigning in their various states.

“Because they are governors, they are governing their states. Don’t forget that elections are not defined in Abuja, it will take place in the 36 states and I’m sure there are APC members who are campaigning for the House of Assembly, various federal house and senate constituencies, governorship constituencies,” he said.

“So it will not be helpful to bring them to Abuja. Here it is about policies, it will consummated and translated to practice across the 36 states, 774 local governments and ward.”

He added that the key issue was to go through the programme of activities, calendar of campaigns, various interests group within the country, the business community, the youths, women, people with disabilities and various special interests groups.

He also said things have changed in the past three and half years as compared to the 16 year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and the president will have to visit each of the 36 states with this message.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2019/01/im-confident-of-winning-election-says.html

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You dey wish your fada Mr Bubu stroke and hypertension abi

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2019
mohims:

I can see frustration boxing your brain, sorry en no vex grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

I can see frustration boxing your brain, sorry en no vex grin grin grin grin

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=mohims post=74658668][/quote]

Sorry en, oya take

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Sorry en, oya take
You wan take style poison me abi?

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Sorry en, oya take
I don catch you. You wan carry style give me poison abi?

Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
mohims:

I don catch you. You wan carry style give me poison abi?

You Get "Udeshi" For Body, Nothing Go Do You Bro
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by mohims(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You Get "Udeshi" For Body, Nothing Go Do You Bro
Hahahaha...happy new year bro. We are waiting to welcome you with open arms in APC
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by erimmy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
yeah
Hahaha. Don't allow Al sudani to hear you o
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by XDaBOSS(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=mohims post=74643431][/quote]

No need to, because its obvious you lack some yourself.
Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by Delaw00(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thanks sir
Chukzy44:

Nothing to confirm my friend!thats a scammer luring you to sweep you money,run bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Hooked To AFCON 2019 (photos) / 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.