Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Best Medical Course To Study - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Medical Course To Study (7475 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best Medical Course To Study by KarenAllanoo9(f): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
I've heard that MBBS is a very good program that allows students to get the opportunity to make an international career. This is my eldest son's dream and I hope that he can fulfill it. Actually, he did a great job, I'm proud of him and I believe that he will succeed. By the way, I studied the information about this program and found a great article about MBBS in Bangladesh. By the way, my son lives near Bangladesh and it's very good that I found this article and now we know that he has a chance to make a medical career abroad.
Re: Best Medical Course To Study by dendili: 11:49am On May 29, 2022
Good afternoon, I'm studying at the medical school and I have final exams. The last semester I studied rather poorly and almost did not learn all the material, and now I need a tutor to pass all the exams at least for a satisfactory grade
Re: Best Medical Course To Study by Xenisha: 10:50am On May 30, 2022
Your question is clear to me. I want to share my experience of using medical courses of study with the help of outsiders. I went to the online school https://www.medicmind.co.uk/gamsat-online-course/ and did not regret that I chose them. I needed to prepare for my final exams in medical school, so I decided to play it safe and study twice. I really liked this school and its teaching style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / Apply For 2013/2014 EXXON-MOBIL Scholarships Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.