Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Corrupt Atiku!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Atiku!!!! (295 Views)

Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? / Why People Think I Am Corrupt – Atiku Tells CNN / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt Atiku!!!! by onyinyechi94: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Atiku had a 13 years travel ban to the US over issues relating to corruption The US sent Obasanjo a letter in 2016, including Atiku’s name as one of the Nigerians needed to be investigated on corruptionPresident Bush barred Atiku from being issued visa to the USWhile Atiku was the Vice President between 2000 and 2008, he used offshore companies through wire transfer to siphon millions of dollars to his 4thwife, Jennifer DouglasAtiku’s wife, Douglas helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Atiku!!!! by uzohrome(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Every average Nigerian is corrupt. Everybody even pastors and bishops corrupt to 100%. So calm down
Re: Corrupt Atiku!!!! by idealogical: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
uzohrome:
Every average Nigerian is corrupt. Everybody even pastors and bishops corrupt to 100%. So calm down

Doesn't alter the fact that atiku is corrupt and the topic is about atiku, not average Nigeria and atiku is not average Nigerian
Re: Corrupt Atiku!!!! by Akiara: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2019
1st you ain't Igbo.

2nd Atiku sold some of his shares in Intel to tinubu.

So recognise that Tinubu and even bujari that used Atiku's Jet and Finance to campaign are thieves!!

So stop being stupid and shut up abeg.

Ugly Ogbomosho 'oluwole' zombie. ..Spits!!!

Re: Corrupt Atiku!!!! by PromixTuhh(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2019
AAC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Atiku!!!! by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:

Doesn't alter the fact that atiku is corrupt and the topic is about atiku, not average Nigeria and atiku is not average Nigerian

Send the paper work to my office.. seeing is believing, you can’t grow yourself with this kind of mentality

(1) (Reply)

2019: Atikulated Plateau State Rally / We Will Defend FFK And Odumakin: Yoruba Youth Tell EFCC / I Wished The Ann, Acpn And Ypp Could Agree On A Consensus Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.