Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? (1672 Views)

N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan / Why People Think I Am Corrupt – Atiku Tells CNN / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Who is more corrupt? Atiku or Tinubu?

In this upcoming 2023 presidential election, the two main aspirants, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Chief Bola Tinubu, have both been accused of involvement in corrupt practices in the past.
In 2019, before the presidential election, the Federal government claimed that they had evidences of corruption against Alhaji Abubakar.
Also a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr Dayo Adeyeye, once stated categorically that if corruption were to be a person, it's name would be called Chief Bola Tinubu. That he was 'the most corrupt politician this country has ever seen'.
This prompts the question, who do you think is more corrupt between the two? (pls back up your argument with proof, not just emotional ones).
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by wizonlyson: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2022
grin grin..PUTIN..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Hashabiah: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
This is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black . And in my own opinion, but of them are as corrupt as any other Nigerian politician out there . So why should we vote for people who have a criminal past attached to them and their images? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Atiku is more corrupt.....Tinubu is the bigger thief or maybe vice versa.

[img]https://i./9DxE.gif[/img]

What they have in common is greed.....

7 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Both.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Pravedk: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Atiku is corrupt

Tinubu is a thief

None of them will be president

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by jyz200(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Atiku is the definition of corruption
Tinubu has been clear of the charges against him during Obasanjo era

10 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by duruZed(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Both are corrupt, but Tinubu is better

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Nukilia: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Criminal minds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Lipscomb(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
RolexOfGeneva:
Who is more corrupt? Atiku or Tinubu?

In this upcoming 2023 presidential election, the two main aspirants, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Chief Bola Tinubu, have both been accused of involvement in corrupt practices in the past.
In 2019, before the presidential election, the Federal government claimed that they had evidences of corruption against Alhaji Abubakar.
Also a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr Dayo Adeyeye, once stated categorically that if corruption were to be a person, it's name would be called Chief Bola Tinubu. That he was 'the most corrupt politician this country has ever seen'.
This prompts the question, who do you think is more corrupt between the two? (pls back up your argument with proof, not just emotional ones).
[/s]

Stop asking foolish questions Tinubu never occupied national office Tinubu occupied state office last about 16 years ago. Atiku that stolen 20 billion dollars with other corruption allegations a common former customs officer richer than Nigeria. If your brain still can't tell you who is Atiku then keep off.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by alanto: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm
I see you are using Tinubu to give atiku credence
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Coolsperm: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Though Atiku is corrupt but Tinubu is more corrupt,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Lipscomb:
[s][/s]

Stop asking foolish questions Tinubu never occupied national office Tinubu occupied state office last about 16 years ago. Atiku that stolen 20 billion dollars with other corruption allegations a common former customs officer richer than Nigeria. If your brain still can't tell you who is Atiku then keep off.
I expected emotional comments like this one. Are you trying to say that only national office holders are capable of corruption? Haven't you heard of former governors who have stolen far more money than national office holders? I can name them if you want. Just answer the question and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Atiku is more corrupt.....

[img]https://i./3OJxV.gif[/img]

Tinubu is the bigger thief!
Your comment is confusing

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2022
jyz200:
Atiku is the definition of corruption
Tinubu has been clear of the charges against him during Obasanjo era
Ha ha ha ha. This is the funniest comment I've seen today. LWKMD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
alanto:
Hmm
I see you are using Tinubu to give atiku credence
No. You're wrong. I spelt out clearly that both politicians have been accused of corruption in the past.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by alanto: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

No. You're wrong. I spelt out clearly that both politicians have been accused of corruption in the past.
I see what you are doing man
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Let just put like this ..in the history of Nigeria BAT is the most corrupt governor ever ever while Atiku has never been incharge ofnany govt treasury his entire life...That Atiku is corrupt is nothing but a myth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Promotions: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2022
The problem is both are highly unqualified, their quest for presidency isn't of any good.. they both don't need to be the president to fix this country in any way they can..they should check Tony Elumelu, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, even obi Cubana and Co that are helping in their little ways..this old ones are using presidency as a retirement plan to feed their ego...any young youth that support Tinubu and Atiku is cursed.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME COS THAT'S MY OPINION...the same way some ignorant fools voted Buhari In that year all in the name of change now everywhere Don red

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Your comment is confusing

Stealing is not corruption.......GEJ 2014

[img]https://i./3OK0b.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by naija4life247: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2022
It's a DRAW.

1 : 1 Goaless Draw grin

Atikuchukwu Abubakar stole Nigeria.

Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu stole Lagos.

But only an idiot will compare a Business graduate of Chicago State University, a former ExxonMobil Chief Auditor/Treasurer to a Nigerian Customs Service retired officer ho was employed on Zoning formula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by naija4life247: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Let just put like this ..in the history of Nigeria BAT is the most corrupt governor ever ever while Atiku has never been incharge ofnany govt treasury his entire life...That Atiku is corrupt is nothing but a myth

You cannot make Heaven. And the devil will not allow a liar like you in Hell so that you will not use lies to overthrow him. So, where will you be?

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold over 100 national companies which were established by our founding fathers to himself, his family, his friends, Obasanjo, Obasanjo's family and Obasanjo's friends for peanuts which were not even paid. Obasanjo felt cheated in the sharing of the national assets, that's why Obasanjo declared war on Atikuchukwu Abubakar till date

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA (later reverted by Yar'Adua) , ASCON, NICON, Nigeria Airways, NITEL (bought NITEL himself), Ajaokuta Steel (still in court till date), Eleme Petrochemicals, just thing of anything Nigeria, Atikuchukwu sold it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

You cannot make Heaven. And the devil will not allow a liar like you in Hell so that you will not use lies to overthrow him. So, where will you be?

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold over 100 national companies which were established by our founding fathers to himself, his family, his friends, Obasanjo, Obasanjo's family and Obasanjo's friends for peanuts which were not even paid.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA (later reverted by Yar'Adua) , ASCON, NICON, Nigeria Airways, NITEL (bought NITEL himself), Ajaokuta Steel (still in court till date), Eleme Petrochemicals, just thing of anything Nigeria, Atikuchukwu sold it.

You believe lies too much
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by naija4life247: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Uncle, are you the one that bought NITEL?

Did your father by ASCON?

Did your mother buy NICON?

Did your grandfather buy NEPA?

Did your grandmother buy Nigerian Airways ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by princdebola201(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:

you re the liar.Tinubu is a saint compare to Atiku.
Atiku sold assets worth multi billion dollars to himself and cronies, lagos state 22 yrs budget is not even up to multi billions dollars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Which is more smelly dog shit or cat shit?
Nobody cares they are both shit!
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Uncle, are you the one that bought NITEL?

Did your father by ASCON?

Did your mother buy NICON?

Did your grandfather buy NEPA?

Did your grandmother buy Nigerian Airways ?

When did Atiku buy Nicon? Nicon insurance was was bought by Jimoh Ibrahim and Nicon Hotel by Transcorp so where did Atiku come in

Ikeja Disco and Ekodisco were bought by your Tinubu ..Nigeria Airwsy wasn't bought by Atiku ever ...you lie too much
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by REDshouse(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:

When did Atiku buy Nicon? Nicon insurance was was bought by Jimoh Ibrahim and Nicon Hotel by Transcorp so where did Atiku come in

Ikeja Disco and Ekodisco were bought by your Tinubu ..Nigeria Airwsy wasn't bought by Atiku ever ...you lie too much

Nitel was bought by Atiku using his cronies ....pentascope a company with room and parlour in Ireland was brought in to ground and turn Nitel to scrap so that they can buy it at cheap amt ...
Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
REDshouse:

Nitel was bought by Atiku using his cronies ....pentascope a company with room and parlour in Ireland was brought in to ground and turn Nitel to scrap so that they can buy it at cheap amt ...

Atiku never bought Nitel you liar ..Nitel was bought by Transcorp while NERCOM house was bought by Chief Alanis Bankole ...all were bought by Yoruba men .. Atikus corruption is a total myth..the guy has never had any need to be corrupt

1 Share

Re: Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:
It's a DRAW.

1 : 1 Goaless Draw grin

Atikuchukwu Abubakar stole Nigeria.

Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu stole Lagos.

But only an idiot will compare a Business graduate of Chicago State University, a former ExxonMobil Chief Auditor/Treasurer to a Nigerian Customs Service retired officer ho was employed on Zoning formula

Atiku has never stolen from Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Is Not Fighting For Yoruba Nation. / ASUU: Knocks As Gbajabiamila Attends US College (Picture) / Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.