Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding (67995 Views)

6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi / Simi - "Alcohol Exposes My Love For Adekunle Gold" / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Emmanuelcann: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mk17:

How will a non functioning dick and wombless stomach get children from God?

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Lordapson23(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
can we see your picture?

U’re pretty
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Lizziefinest(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
They were dating all this while but it wasn't obvious. Good one oooo. Wish them well ooo
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by alexola20(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by elmagnifico411(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
I tire for our people o. We have been ignorant for a long time trying to copy white people and loosing our originality. This has to stop .
many of us read, but we don't understand what we read. The good book clearly stated out what we need to know/do concerning marriage, but our churches too followed the whites. One day our eyes go clear.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by idonhammer: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
ajalawole:
if Daniella okereke give you yansh now say make u do, you go use condom?? Talk true

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Lord!, trying to read what you wrote is giving me headache. undecided undecided undecided undecided, I am sure even you dont understand yourself. lipsrsealed. Have a nice day.

ehyah pele sister oni preggy for court wedding..

truth hurt sometimes!! go and re-do ur wedding at church biko
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
elmagnifico411:
many of us read, but we don't understand what we read. The good book clearly stated out what we need to know/do concerning marriage, but our churches too followed the whites. One day our eyes go clear.
hahahaha,just like the incoherent ignorant lady that quoted me.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Funkybabee:

ehyah pele sister oni preggy for court wedding..

truth hurt sometimes!! go and re-do ur wedding at church biko
loose the yoruba,like seriously? This is 2019 sis,go and enlighten yourself. Redo wedding at church, na your type dey lick pastor feet. Free yourself from the shackles of religious brainwashing. I am sure your type will first seek advice from your pastor before informing your husband and even use your pastor as screen saver.

Go and read the book of Genesis and see how Abraham set the record on how a marriage should be regarding his son Issac. Also the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine was not a church wedding ,yet Jesus attended or do you know God more than Jesus. All this fanatics forming Jesus' PA sef.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
like seriously? This is 2019 sis,go and enlighten yourself. Redo wedding at church, na your type dey lick pastor feet. Free yourself from the shackles of religious brainwashing. I am sure your type will first seek advice from your pastor before informing your husband and even use your pastor as screen saver.

Go and read the book of Genesis and see how Abraham set the record on how a marriage should be regarding his son Issac. Also the wedding where Jesus turned water into wine was not a church wedding ,yet Jesus attended or do you know God more than Jesus. All this fanatics forming Jesus' PA sef.

take your frustrations to somewhere else please, u asked me a question though u refused to accept the fact..

church wedding is totally differents to court wedding, tell that to ur little sisters skull
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Funkybabee:

take your frustrations to somewhere else please, u asked me a question though u refused to accept the fact..

church wedding is totally differents to court wedding, tell that to ur little sisters skull
what is wrong with you?, honestly you say much but end up saying nothing, what a dumbo. Skull- less brainswahed fanatic forming deputy Jesus. undecided

The bolded is just what a frustrated shegoat will say considering you jumped right into my mention with incoherent sentences. : undecided
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Erictiad19: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
OooooK
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm... How did the Social media news guys know she is already pregnant? It's better they are left alone to live their private life..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by letout: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
Your calculation is wrong bro. 9 months from today will be thursday 11 oct. You can choose to argue it or you calm down and solve it.
This is the most absurd thing I’ve heard.
I don’t think I need to count from the 8th of January to the 8th if seotember is what? 8 months even if you add the leap year and add +5 days it’s still September
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Randy100: 5:45am On Jan 12, 2019
letout:

This is the most absurd thing I’ve heard.
I don’t think I need to count from the 8th of January to the 8th if seotember is what? 8 months even if you add the leap year and add +5 days it’s still September
I don't know why you are this confuse and on top of it you are making mistake. If you are talking of 8 months then september is correct but we were talking 9 months(normal gestation period) then october is the correct date. Let me stress my self and help you out 11 jan-11feb is 1month, 11feb-11march is 2month, 11march-11 april is 3months, 11apr-11may is 4 month, 11may to 11jun is 5months, 11jun -11july is 6months, 11july-11aug is 7month, 11aug-11sept is 8months, 11sept-11oct is 9months. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by letout: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Randy100:
I don't know why you are this confuse and on top of it you are making mistake. If you are talking of 8 months then september is correct but we were talking 9 months(normal gestation period) then october is the correct date. Let me stress my self and help you out 11 jan-11feb is 1month, 11feb-11march is 2month, 11march-11 april is 3months, 11apr-11may is 4 month, 11may to 11jun is 5months, 11jun -11july is 6months, 11july-11aug is 7month, 11aug-11sept is 8months, 11sept-11oct is 9months. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.

Lol I get it. My bad
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Adekunle2k18(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Get all latest app free on our telegram channel and earning opportunity

/cybergurutech[left][/left]
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Adekunle2k18(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
obajoey:

Congrats on the new job
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.