Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. (3251 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
God is great.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by fulli16(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
This would be the first time I'll share a testimony in public...

It happened a little over 15 years ago, I had a chronic ailment due to an abnormality in my GIT (specifically my small intestines) they were twisted at a particular portion.
After the condition was diagnosed, I was scheduled to have a surgery, and I was just less than 10 years old, so yeah, I feared the worst would happen.

2 days to the scheduled date of the operation, my father called together a few members of his fellowship (FGBMFI - Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship Intl) and they prayed over me, the next day I went for a scan to enable the doctor know the exact location of the twist which would also assist him in the surgery,... It was gone, they was no twisted intestine in my abdomen.
I still have the Xray scans of my abdomen before and after my healing.

This is just a tip of the iceberg of what I've experienced in my walk with God.
I pray for the grace to share more.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
fulli16:
This would be the first time I'll share a testimony in public...

It happened a little over 15 years ago, I had a chronic ailment due to an abnormality in my GIT (specifically my small intestines) they were twisted at a particular portion.
After the condition was diagnosed, I was scheduled to have a surgery, and I was just less than 10 years old, so yeah, I feared the worst would happen.

2 days to the scheduled date of the operation, my father called together a few members of his fellowship (FGBMFI - Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship Intl) and they prayed over me, the next day I went for a scan to enable the doctor know the exact location of the twist which would also assist him in the surgery,... It was gone, they was no twisted intestine in my abdomen.
I still have the Xray scans of my abdomen before and after my healing.

This is just a tip of the iceberg of what I've experienced in my walk with God.
I pray for the grace to share more.

Glory to God.

More grace is given to you as you requested in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jesus is Lord.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Godsfavour78: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Lord.
Amen
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Jochebed7(f): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afonjas:

You this zombie that always come here to shout sai baba and defend Fulani Jihadists, I get your data and your old posts.
It's either you're a Muslims using Taqiyya to deceive your fellow reletags or you're just a Yoruba Christian(fake Christian)

I WAS A CHRISTIAN FOR MORE THAN 24 YEARS AND ONCE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN FOR UP TO 3 DAYS SO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION MORE THAN ME.

IF A FOOL GETS IT THEN WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

5 of the top ten richest pastors in the world are from Nigeria and they are from Yoruba land and Benin, you people are just doing business

y not seek God for yourself instead of focusing on pastors and what they are doing wrong?
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Jochebed7:

y not seek God for yourself instead of focusing on pastors and what they are doing wrong?

True.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Revelations come when men fellowship with God...

Let's fellowship with God today.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
Jesus is indeed Lord.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:27am On May 02, 2019
There is a great God......... and his name is Yahweh.

Glory to his name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Is Nigeria A Secular State? / Attaining Salvation In Roman Catholicism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.