Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe (22883 Views)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Dpharisee: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Yoruba Muslims favourite topic on Nairaland, IPOB and Biafra has hit FP, oya come and masturbate on it before Friday Jumat service grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

Dude just realized it is bad business mortgaging his 100m for a lunatic that values and recognises a dead dog more than him.

By next month this same vomit some aboki slaves are catisgating would turn to jollof when reality hits them.

Nope, The senator n his powerful lawyer tricked the court wen the court demanded that a senator should coman shortee for someone which isn't even acceptable from the start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by akiOYIBO: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

Dude just realized it is bad business mortgaging his 100m for a lunatic that values and recognises a dead dog more than him.

By next month this same vomit some aboki slaves are catisgating would turn to jollof when reality hits them.
Time shall tell..we must continue
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by wesley80(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2019
You must be the surety.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by able1993(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
I doubt if the court would agree to that, more like changing the goal post at the middle of the match. I think they would want him to produce Kanu first before he can pull out......

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Xioxing: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
I can't only feel the ignorance in your words, but congratulations because if you don't start thinking like a grown up you will end up like an ancient fool yourself!!! [qquote author=Shawnnn01 post=74652032]This fool need to rot in jail n in hell to teach this Biafra a lesson.[/quote]
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by akiOYIBO: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74651858:
Beginning of the end for the hunch-back troublemaker.
You ain't seen nothing yet Mr JACK snr!
Anuofia!

Oan,
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Didi2d(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2019
hisgrace090:
As far as this case is concerned Nigerian army are to be blamed whom KANU narrowly escape their tanks and machine guns.

But Abaribe came too late for this appeal, he should have withdrew as a surety when nnamdi kanu started breaking bail conditions

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by akiOYIBO: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
Lol,nobody want to associate with a terrorists but for abaribe,its late already
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by babasolo(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2019
sinaj:
Court case and loop holes sha grin

cheesy cheesy That is the beauty of Law, exploit loop holes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by 1Natty(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Dan babbar Bura uba, Tuba Sai Arne.. Muje Zuwa Mahaukaci ya hau Kura...
durin uwar ka ne arne

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Dpharisee: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

You are not smart enough to realise that this brilliant lawyer has dug up a part of our constitution that Justice Binta didn't realise existed, an Igbo man will never be easily outwitted out of his money.
This same thing happened when Falana (SAN) was able to prove that Federal Executive Council (FEC) was unconstitutional and our then Attorney General Aoundoka was messed up because he argued with Falana from an ignorant perspective.

Kudos to the sharp lawyer, let the Appeal Court Justices decide cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2019
bunch of clowns if a senator is exempted by constutitional decree why did abaribe present himself as a suriety in the 1st place , if abaribe is unaware,his legal are also ignorant or what ... or the court that demanded for a serving senator as suriety donnt know what the law stipulate .... these people just address us as if they are talking to babies.
Wil abaribe deny he is not fully aware of what it means to stand as suriety for an responsible nonentity like kanu ... abaribe must face the consquences so he could as a deterrent to others.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2019
babasolo:

cheesy cheesy That is the beauty of Law, exploit loop holes.
if you dont fimd any create one grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Afamed: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2019
hisgrace090:
As far as this case is concerned Nigerian army are to be blamed whom KANU narrowly escape their tanks and machine guns.
But you early said Kanu was killed by the same Soldiers? Why the double standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by movetoca: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74651858:

Beginning of the end for the hunch-back troublemaker. You ain't seen nothing yet Mr JACK snr! Anuofia!
Oan,
Hahahahaha. Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Praktikals(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
hisgrace090:
Nigerian Government made a mistake by arresting the hunchback albino criminal the first time. It made his popularity soar. Now, they ve reduced him to a vagabond.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2019
NessaBoo:
You must produce that con first!

I don't know why he is now cunningly trying to play smart! angry
Close your Menses Mouth Old Woman
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:

Hahahahaha. Good morning
Good morning bro.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by babasolo(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
sinaj:
if you dont fimd any create one grin

Like pulling off a dino malaye or Olisa Metuh.. These people love extra judicial factors grin
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by kayusely70(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
This is an afterthought, you must produce your quarry or forfeit the bond.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by NessaBoo(f): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:

Close your Menses Mouth Old Woman

Hahahaha!!

Old woman?? Lmao!! Reallyyy??!!
Wherever did you get that notion from! undecided

Just get off my mentions biko!!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?
"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from the north.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2019
This Nigeria SEF, I think he has a case because the custodians of the law don't even know the law, shame on the judge.

Lawyers please verify

NB: the person above me is bad luck tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:
bunch of clowns if a senator is exempted by constutitional decree why did abaribe present himself as a suriety in the 1st place , if abaribe is unaware,his legal are also ignorant or what ... or the court that demanded for a serving senator as suriety donnt know what the law stipulate .... these people just address us as if they are talking to babies.
Wil abaribe deny he is not fully aware of what it means to stand as suriety for an responsible nonentity like kanu ... abaribe must face the consquences so he could as a deterrent to others.

If the court does not know the law, don't blame it on Abaribe.

The way I see this whole thing is that Abaribe stood surety for Kanu in good faith. However, when the government decided to send Soldiers illegally invade Kanu's home, they absolved Abaribe of that responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Sholaco: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Na u sabi
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by chinedumoooo: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2019
You surety a criminal,you must feel the pain.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by adams123: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Conditions for the bail as listed by the Trial Justice Binta Nyako includes 3 sureties one of which must be a “highly respected and recognised Jewish leader”. The other two sureties must be a “highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a Senator”, and “a highly respected person who is resident and owns landed property in Abuja”. Each of the sureties is to deposit N100million each.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by charlsecy(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2019
able1993:
I doubt if the court would agree to that, more like changing the goal post at the middle of the match....
kayusely70:
This is an afterthought, you must produce your quarry or forfeit the bond.
It doesn't work that way. If it's true that a senator cannot constitutionally stand surety for a suspect, then that's a very strong point for Abaribe to escape paying the bond. It would mean his standing surety was invalid ab initio.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Ningi2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2019
arabbunkum:
Good
All this poo you just drop is it because of the daft albino, hmm you are a disgrace to your generation
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

If the court does not know the law, don't blame it on Abaribe.

The way I see this whole thing is that Abaribe stood surety for Kanu in good faith. However, when the government decided to send Soldiers illegally invade Kanu's home, they absolved Abaribe of that responsibility

Did the court select or force abaribe to stand as surety for an irresponsible fellow , i strongly believe the court knows what she was doing to demand for a senator ... most times i have read & heard court demand for public servant as sureties becos they believe they are popular & ofcus have an image to protect.
when kanu was violating his bail conditions what did abaribe do, before military invaded his house did kanu honour court injunctions, was abaribe able to provide kanu to the court.... for a man threatening war with aggressive supporters military invasion is most appropriate .. whatever abaribe lawyer is playing @ he his only tryin to be mischievous they cannt escape justice
Getting to hear citizens like you is why amaechi assertions are so true & right .... nigeria can never develop .. you think u're supporting ur tribe, you are only doing urselves(igbos) supporting criminals across nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Did the court select or force abaribe to stand as surety for an irresponsible fellow , i strongly believe the court knows what she was doing to demand for a senator ... most times i have read & heard court demand for public servant as sureties becos they believe they are popular & ofcus have an image to protect.
when kanu was violating his bail conditions what did abaribe do, before military invaded his house did kanu honour court injunctions, was abaribe able to provide kanu to the court.... for a man threatening war with aggressive supporters military invasion is most appropriate .. whatever abaribe lawyer is playing @ he his only tryin to be mischievous they cannt escape justice
Getting to hear citizens like you is why amaechi assertions are so true & right .... nigeria can never develop .. you think u're supporting ur tribe, you are only doing urselves(igbos) supporting criminals across nigeria

What matters is what the law says, not what you and I think. The court asked Kanu to bring a Senator to stand surety. Kanu brought Abaribe. If Abaribe later finds out that as a Senator, he is exempt from standing surety, then it is the fault of the court for not knowing the law.

Kanu violating his bail conditions has nothing to do with Abaribe. Abaribes job as surety is to see that Kanu attends court, nothing more.

A man threatening war? How an unarmed man threaten war? Have you seen unarmed people fighting war before? Only armed people can threaten war and Kanu is not armed.

Anybody who supports the military invasion of unarmed people, or an unarmed man, in an area where there is no violence or armed conflict, is a barbarian

We are in civilian rule, not military rule. The Nigerian Army had no right to invade a man's house for no reason. This is impunity and and military rascality.

By illegally invading Kanu's house and forcing him to flee for his life, the Nigerian Army made Abaribes job of producing Kanu in court very difficult if not impossible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Sunti Golden Sugar Estate (Photos) / Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / EFCC Is Chasing Shadows, Only God Can Decide 2019 - David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.