Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe (22921 Views)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by adedehinbo(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2019
akiOYIBO:

Time shall tell..we must continue
continue!operation phython dance is there for you,seems you want to swim in the mud again
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by teepain: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2019
The legal doctrine "volenti non fit injuria" comes to play here. It simply means that "to a willing person, it is not a wrong."
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by arabbunkum: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Ningi2020:
I am a goat and a disgrace to my generation
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by AK481(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

Dude just realized it is bad business mortgaging his 100m for a lunatic that values and recognises a dead dog more than him.

By next month this same vomit some aboki slaves are catisgating would turn to jollof when reality hits them.

kanu lost my support when he started the no election nonsense.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Beedude(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2019
I am not understand. Funny tho
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
callusmiller:
Abaribe should stand firm as our leader Mazi kanu stands.
You shouldn't be moved by the threats of the cabal.
All hail Biafra.
Bru ah ah ah ah
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by akiOYIBO: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:
continue!operation phython dance is there for you,seems you want to swim in the mud again
Time shall tell
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:
bunch of clowns if a senator is exempted by constutitional decree why did abaribe present himself as a suriety in the 1st place , if abaribe is unaware,his legal are also ignorant or what ... or the court that demanded for a serving senator as suriety donnt know what the law stipulate .... these people just address us as if they are talking to babies.
Wil abaribe deny he is not fully aware of what it means to stand as suriety for an responsible nonentity like kanu ... abaribe must face the consquences so he could as a deterrent to others.

wail on!

your tears are so entertaining to we, the great easterners!

una never see nothing yet!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
adedehinbo:

yoruba moslem, stop being a coward and hateful zoogerian!

go and join the military so you can partake in the python dance next time!

stop hiding in your mother's kitchen!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
AK481:

wetin MNK carry your nonsense support dey do?
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nasir123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
chocorex:
Nigeria go better. Trust me.

I dey tell u!
Nigeria must better.
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Afamed:

But you early said Kanu was killed by the same Soldiers? Why the double standard

insofar as people, including MNKs female cousin, were killed in MNKs compound on that fateful day, that means that MNK was killed on that day as well.

just because you zoogerians couldn't get your filthy hands on him physically, that doesn't mean you zoogerians wouldn't have killed him.

so, relax. we'll be getting back to you zoogerians shortly!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Praktikals:
Nigerian Government made a mistake by arresting the hunchback albino criminal the first time. It made his popularity soar. Now, they ve reduced him to a vagabond.

a vagabond only in your eyes you effing, cunting clown!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by GetCofOProperty: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Can we then ifer that Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed Abaribe and have disappointed the Igbos in entirety?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
AK481:

And what good has elections done anyone in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Blue3k(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol the court will say you surrendered you're rights when you signed document. Nobody compelled him and he had legal Council to advise him. If you have a right to remain silent you give it up if you decide to talk.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol the court will say you surrendered you're rights when you signed document. Nobody compelled him and he had legal Council to advise him. If you have a right to remain silent you give it up if you decide to talk.

Biafra matter go end you!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

What matters is what the law says, not what you and I think. The court asked Kanu to bring a Senator to stand surety. Kanu brought Abaribe. If Abaribe later finds out that as a Senator, he is exempt from standing surety, then it is the fault of the court for not knowing the law.

Kanu violating his bail conditions has nothing to do with Abaribe. Abaribes job as surety is to see that Kanu attends court, nothing more.

A man threatening war? How an unarmed man threaten war? Have you seen unarmed people fighting war before? Only armed people can threaten war and Kanu is not armed.

By illegally invading Kanu's house and forcing him to flee for his life, the Nigerian Army made Abaribes job of producing Kanu in court very difficult if not impossible

Not surprised @ ur stance , these goes beyond your opinion i can emphatically tell you senators are not exempted from been a surety since they are not under immunity ... let me remind you of metuh's case 2016 .... senator ekweremadu decided to stand as surety for metuh upon bail,which tells you abaribe is not the 1st ...
Before military invasion did abaribe fulfill is obligation ...NO .
unarmed citizens my foot , boko haram ,isis , iswap all started as a movement , what happened in riwanda started like a movement with no arms ... a pro active governance is what we need in areas of security.
the police, dss, fsars ,military are all instrument of judiciary to enforce judgement .. so kanu running away from military is same as running from any law eforcement agencies, if you donnt know there was a warrant for the coward arrest .. is it very legal
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Okoroawusa: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mr,Man pay us our 100M first!
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

wail on!

your tears are so entertaining to we, the great easterners!

una never see nothing yet!

i heard even in pre colonial era the igbos wailed ,58yrs after the easterners are still wailing ... another word for igbos is failures no one take una serious not even the jews grin mothafuckas claim to lost there way all the way from isreal to cum settle in nigeria ..Alol confused set of people.
Naa igbo do business pass but check forbes mothafucka aint 1-5, donnt push me any further .. more truth might just hurt someone

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
gidgiddy:
Kanu violating his bail conditions has nothing to do with Abaribe. Abaribes job as surety is to see that Kanu attends court, nothing more.

Has he been able to do this?

1 Like

Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Has he been able to do this?

How can he do it when the Government chased Kanu away with armed Soldiers? The Government should be explaining to Abaribe and courts why they sent Soldiers to Kanu's housr, which forced Kanu to flee for his life
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Not surprised @ ur stance , these goes beyond your opinion i can emphatically tell you senators are not exempted from been a surety since they are not under immunity ... let me remind you of metuh's case 2016 .... senator ekweremadu decided to stand as surety for metuh upon bail,which tells you abaribe is not the 1st ...
Before military invasion did abaribe fulfill is obligation ...NO .
unarmed citizens my foot , boko haram ,isis , iswap all started as a movement , what happened in riwanda started like a movement with no arms ... a pro active governance is what we need in areas of security.
the police, dss, fsars ,military are all instrument of judiciary to enforce judgement .. so kanu running away from military is same as running from any law eforcement agencies, if you donnt know there was a warrant for the coward arrest .. is it very legal

Stop talking nonsense. Abaribes job as surety is only to see that Kanu comes to court. The government made that job impossible by conducting an illegal military raid on Kanu's home which led to the death of many people and Kanu fleeing for his life. Kanu has to first protect his life before anything because dead people don't go to court.

A Government can be proactive, but it must be within the law. The government cannot act outside the law, and that's what they did with Kanu. The Nigerian Army is not a law enforcement organisation, that is not their job, that is the job of the police. The job of the Nigerian Army is national defence. The Nigerian Army had no business going to Kanu's house as the the Army had no legal right to arrest or prosecute anybody.

If Kanu commited any crime, it is the job of the Police to to arrest and prosecute.

By acting illegally and outside the constitution, the government has compromised Abaribes role as surety to Kanu.

You say Kanu is coward? How? Because he didn't relax in his house and allow the Nigerian Army to kill him? That would be stupidity
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
This matter will be either resolved by the Supreme Court or it will die a natural death after Buhari fails in February
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

How can he do it when the Government chased Kanu away with armed Soldiers? The Government should be explaining to Abaribe and courts why they sent Soldiers to Kanu's housr, which forced Kanu to flee for his life

Which govt chased Nnamdi Kanu away? Govt went to do their regular training and Kanu fled

They have been doing such drills all over the country why you no run
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which govt chased Nnamdi Kanu away? Govt went to do their regular training and Kanu fled

They have been doing such drills all over the country why you no run

So the Nigerian Army went to do their regular training inside Kanu's bedroom?
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

So the Nigerian Army went to do their regular training inside Kanu's bedroom?

If you are not a criminal why will you run away even if army enters your pot of soup
Re: Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you are not a criminal why will you run away even if army enters your pot of soup

So when the Army comes to your house and start shooting and Killing people indiscriminately, you shouldn't run because when they kill you, your Ghost can come back to claim your innocence?

It is the job of the Army to go where there is no war to go and shoot unarmed people for no reason?

Nigerians and their wonderful way of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP Ate Into South-west In 2019 Elections / ‘We Weren’t Given Anything Extra’ — Ireti Kingibe Speaks On Akpabio’s ‘Alert' / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.