Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do (625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do by ologbe1: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
there was this day i saw a message my husband nd staff of ours exchanging love notes nd when i comfronted my husband he said there was nothing going on btw them. though i ve settled with him.but i do not know if d lady will still continue with those messages. we all work together. i need ur advice
Re: What To Do by fubiluv: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
How did you find out in the first place?
Use that same way and check if they are still in touch.
Or use someone else in that office to psych the babe.
Re: What To Do by Omolola1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
na wa o!
Re: What To Do by omoadam: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
hey my ppl,been in this so called western would for long long time ago,got all a normal man should have but no child yet,dated white women for yrs still no child,we,ve tried hospital show,doctors says i,m alright with sperm test but woman not completely alright.i decided to go down to naija,dated 2 seperate girls for 2 to 3 yrs,both always tell me they got pregnant but my ppl,up till now,i never see any pikin yet,pls advice.na waooooo,i tire sef.
Re: What To Do by MrCork1: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
OloGabbebege, Sweetie, not sure to spell your name, but, why dont we hook up for dinner and we discuss what to do,

By the way, u gots Nyansh and are u light skin and can u cook & clean?
Re: What To Do by omega25red(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
Mr Cork:

OloGabbebege, Sweetie, not sure to spell your name, but, why dont we hook up for dinner and we discuss what to do,
By the way, u gots Nyansh and are u light skin and can u cook & clean?

^^^ not funny start answering questions instead of attempting to get attention on the boards

omo a,dam:

hey my ppl,been in this so called western would for long long time ago,got all a normal man should have but no child yet,dated white women for yrs still no child,we,ve tried hospital show,doctors says i,m alright with spermatozoa test but woman not completely alright.i decided to go down to naija,dated 2 seperate girls for 2 to 3 yrs,both always tell me they got pregnant but my ppl,up till now,i never see any pikin yet,pls advice.na waooooo,i tire sef.
^^^ not cool why not start your own thread instead of trying to hijack someone's thread
Re: What To Do by kilakhan(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
why not confront the lady? and how did your hubby get her number in the first place?
Re: What To Do by sugarpp: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
confront the woman tell her to explain the meanin of the rubbish she was sending ur husband let her know that u r nt a softy n will nt entertain her inappropriate conduct towards ur husband. U dnt need to discuss the issue again with ur husband jst make sure u r on top of ur game at home and around him. I'm sure something is goin on between her n ur husband or is about to start so u hv to make things very uncomfortable for her angry
Re: What To Do by femmy2010(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Free your time and allow time to reveal the truth if what he said was a lie.

(1) (Reply)

Would I Make A Good Father? / Marriage Is Crazy! / Which Will U Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.