Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Would I Make A Good Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I Make A Good Father? (627 Views)

How Would I Revenge This Girl? / Would I Ever Find Love? / How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would I Make A Good Father? by VPersie: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2010
What does it take to be a good father? A little relevant background on me: I am stolid, my default mode is one of indifference and lack of emotion. I am not a wicked person, but I am unnaturally unemotional. I have little or no bonds with anybody. I make a deliberate effort to not be attached to anyone, including my family: "keep it formal," I like to call it. I was thinking about my future recently and I wondered if I will make a good dad with such disposition. I envision myself as someone who will provide for his family in every way, especially financially, except emotionally. I may not be all lovey-dovey with my wives and kids (except if I marry a Goddess character-wise ), although I will provide for their needs as a matter of responsibility and humanity. Is this a sufficient condition to be a good father? If not, what else is needed? What if my character is not disposed to the demands of fatherhood? Should I then stay celibate? Discuss.
Re: Would I Make A Good Father? by InkedNerd(f): 3:47am On Sep 12, 2010
You seem to have the making of a good father but the unemotional part might be a bit of a disability for you. How do you expect to marry someone and have children if you show little to no emotion? Wouldn't you need to form or establish some sort of bond with someone before doing those things? Hmmm, you kinda sound like me when I was around 18 or 19 cheesy. Sometimes I'm still like that but I try not to let it get the best of me.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This?{married Women Lets Have Your Opinion} / Beauty Lies: / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.