Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Woman Shares Emotional Testimony As She Delivers Beautiful Baby Girl After 15yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Shares Emotional Testimony As She Delivers Beautiful Baby Girl After 15yrs (362 Views)

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shares Emotional Testimony As She Delivers Beautiful Baby Girl After 15yrs by bossmeek(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
For most parents and expecting mothers, children are often considered a great blessing from God and this is why many people who want children but are yet to have, often go above and beyond to see the dream become a reality.

For this lady simply identified by her Instagram handle, Sylviespice, it was indeed a long wait filled with challenges that eventually paid off.

Having being childless in her 15 years of marriage, the elated mother was filled with joy and gratitude to God as she welcomed a baby girl that will forever change her life.

During the dedication of her child, Ogechukwuka, the proud mother delivered a rather emotional testimony. While speaking, she revealed that she didn’t experience any challenges while pregnant and had nothing but gratitude to God.

See video: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2019/01/woman-shares-emotional-testimony-as-she-delivers-beautiful-baby-after-15-years.html

Cc; Lalasticlala, OAM4J

Re: Woman Shares Emotional Testimony As She Delivers Beautiful Baby Girl After 15yrs by sway112: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Woman Shares Emotional Testimony As She Delivers Beautiful Baby Girl After 15yrs by soberdrunk(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
If I was the husband the first thing I will do even before celebration is "DNA TEST". Something I have been doing for "15 years" and suddenly he just enter and I won't ask questions or investigate whether "external help" done enter the equation........ angry

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Should Ban ‘bleaching Creams’ – Popular Musician, Ara / All The Celebrities Who Became New Mothers In 2018 / "I Still Got Love For You " – Olakunle Churchill To Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.